Dior Rosy Glow Awakening Blush

Dior Rosy Glow Awakening Blush
Dior Rosy GlowRosy Glow Awakening BlushRosy Glow Awakening BlushRosy Glow Awakening Blush

4.6

Talc, Mica, Methyl, Methacrylate, Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Zinz Sterate, Pentylene glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lauryl lysine, Caprylyl glycol, Parfum (fragrance, Citronellol, BHT, (Colors, minerals), Bismuth Oxychloride, Titanium Dioxide.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Use it every day! It’s the most natural, pretty pop of color!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Overpriced, yes and over-packaged, ditto (standard Dior velveteen pouch, so-so brush which makes the compact bigger than it needs to be and beautiful, shiny compact with mirror in the lid) but the blush itself is SO beautiful that I would buy it again in a heart-beat. It looks a very bright pink in the pan (but the sort of pink that I don't shy away from as it's a good colour on me) but this appears almost invisible when you brush it on and then it adjusts to the perfect shade for the wearer's skin tone, which for me is a rosy pink. On me, this looks like such a natural flush of colour and it seems to last all day long. I don't know how it would be on warmer skin-tones and if it can adjust and become more apricot or coral but I am just in love with the product. I do wish Dior sold refills of the blush - it seems a shame and very wasteful to have to pitch the empty compact and repurchase the whole thing, including the brush (which I'd be happier without - as another reviewer said, this would be much better with no brush and either more product or a smaller compact).

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

AMAZING. I love this blush! I'm not normally one to buy something so costly. I shop high and low and will spend money when it seems worth it. I've been happy with MAC and Bobbi Brown blushes in the past. I was at Nordstrom buying the Dior Brow Pencil, and the MUA put this blush on me. I was sold. I'm 53 and fair skinned and have blonde hair. I find I'm wearing less intense make up colors (such as lipstick) but don't want to look washed out. this blush is SO good! It's a great pop of pink and it STAYS. It's supposed to be self adjusting, and I can't really comment on that. But I will say that this looks so good on me. And - the container is a joy to use! Very pretty, and comes in an adorable little black velvet fabric cover. so pretty! Try it in store - I think you will like it!

on 4/5/2017 7:51:00 PM

I only tried it once, but I can see myself wearing this subtle blush everyday. The application was easy and even if the color is a very bright cool pink, it blended well in my light warm complexion.

on 8/19/2017 1:45:00 AM

This blush makes me look like I was in the sun for a little too long, or like I just ran 5 miles, but in the most beautiful, glowing, youthful kind of way. Its my new favorite blush. The color at first looks a bit shocking because its pretty bright and neon pink, but it does not show up on my skin like that at all. Finger swatches are not impressive; it swatches chalky and powdery. On the skin though, it is absolutely perfect.. my favorite blush!
EDIT: THIS BLUSH IS SO LONG LASTING. I didn't buy this knowing that it was.... i just found myself looking in the mirror after like 12 hours of being at school in South Florida humidity.. no blush has ever lasted this long on my skin. Its incredible. Like what did they put in this?

on 5/22/2017 1:35:00 AM

I've fair Asian Chinese Skin tone and this works well for me. Except sometimes, when I accidentally pile on a tad more of these i end up with cheeks resembling those 18th Century French Court ladies.
Too much is what I call it!

You have to be careful not to slab on more than twice on each cheek if you did an adequate once over with your brush. Am using a rounded make up brush instead of the small one that comes with the packaging. I didn't feel like that small brush is all that good. For the price of the whole thing, I'd rather have more blush than a subpar brush.

I love that it has excellent staying power - could last me all day. even after my workout at the gym. I like how it mimics my natural flushed look. I really can't tell if it's my flush or the blush coz they look almost one and the same. Okay, xept maybe it's got a little more pinkish hue.
I also spy a faint rosy smell (barely but i guess there is?) and the finishing makes me feel fine and dandy (with just the right touch).

I love to run my laneige highlighter over it if i should be feeling fancy. Gives it a shimmery finish.But if you have oily skin, do avoid running highlighter over it. One time, i was out the whole day and did nothing to touch up my make up. Saw the highlighter and blush meshing together in an unsightly way.

For this I'd say, a little goes a long way!

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

This sits on my face and looks like pale purple chalk. Cheap-looking dollar store crap.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Overall this is a great blush. Pink color looks really intense but it's not that crazy once it's on your face. Lasts long and serves as a great everyday blush. I just recommended this to one of my friends.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really like the adaptability of this blush for day to day. I prefer something a bit bolder in the evenings or if I'm really doing my makeup for the day. But this is a good blush for a natural look.

on 1/24/2017 9:10:00 AM

Silky, dreamy, almost creamy, luxurious, sophisticated, natural looooooong lasting even after 7 hours...what else!