Dior Rosy Glow Awakening Blush

Dior Rosy Glow Awakening Blush
Dior Rosy GlowRosy Glow Awakening BlushRosy Glow Awakening BlushRosy Glow Awakening Blush

4.6

Talc, Mica, Methyl, Methacrylate, Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Zinz Sterate, Pentylene glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lauryl lysine, Caprylyl glycol, Parfum (fragrance, Citronellol, BHT, (Colors, minerals), Bismuth Oxychloride, Titanium Dioxide.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

AMAZING. I love this blush! I'm not normally one to buy something so costly. I shop high and low and will spend money when it seems worth it. I've been happy with MAC and Bobbi Brown blushes in the past. I was at Nordstrom buying the Dior Brow Pencil, and the MUA put this blush on me. I was sold. I'm 53 and fair skinned and have blonde hair. I find I'm wearing less intense make up colors (such as lipstick) but don't want to look washed out. this blush is SO good! It's a great pop of pink and it STAYS. It's supposed to be self adjusting, and I can't really comment on that. But I will say that this looks so good on me. And - the container is a joy to use! Very pretty, and comes in an adorable little black velvet fabric cover. so pretty! Try it in store - I think you will like it!

on 1/24/2017 9:10:00 AM

Silky, dreamy, almost creamy, luxurious, sophisticated, natural looooooong lasting even after 7 hours...what else!

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

This sits on my face and looks like pale purple chalk. Cheap-looking dollar store crap.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really like the adaptability of this blush for day to day. I prefer something a bit bolder in the evenings or if I'm really doing my makeup for the day. But this is a good blush for a natural look.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Overall this is a great blush. Pink color looks really intense but it's not that crazy once it's on your face. Lasts long and serves as a great everyday blush. I just recommended this to one of my friends.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Was a little hesitant at first when I switched to this. I felt it was too flaky and chalky. try this on your face, not hands or it won't do you justice. Makes your face look warmer and more welcoming and I absolutely love it.

on 6/3/2016 9:07:00 PM

Quite possibly the most perfect, finely milled, beautifully rosy, fresh, young blush I have ever tried. It is so long lasting, and so so lovely.

Absolutely gorgeous!It gives you such a natural, girlish result!

on 5/1/2016 9:02:00 PM

Working my way through all the Dior Glow products. I felt it was hard to justify buying this blush, since I already owned a perfectly good blush. But I am soooo glad i bought this.
First of all, it has amazing staying power. I put it on at 6:30 am and at 4:30 pm I go into the washroom at work and my cheeks still look nice and rosy.
Second, very, very natural. The colour is fantastic -- looks like an enhanced version of my natural complexion.
Third, this is less important, but the compact itself is quite pretty. I had a bad experience with the regular Dior blush falling and shattering into a zillion pieces, so just crossing my fingers that this doesn't happen with this one.
The only drawback is that you have to be careful when applying, since the colour develops over time. It's hard to resist the temptation to put more on at first, but you need to be light-handed with this one.
Overall, a very nice product.

on 4/2/2016 6:39:00 PM

I really like this! I'm surprised as I've shifted to creme and gel blushes over the past year or two ... but a light application of this just gives the best glow. Surprised at how much I like it.