Dior Rosy Glow Awakening Blush

Dior Rosy Glow Awakening Blush
Dior Rosy GlowRosy Glow Awakening BlushRosy Glow Awakening BlushRosy Glow Awakening Blush

4.6

Talc, Mica, Methyl, Methacrylate, Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Zinz Sterate, Pentylene glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lauryl lysine, Caprylyl glycol, Parfum (fragrance, Citronellol, BHT, (Colors, minerals), Bismuth Oxychloride, Titanium Dioxide.

on 1/24/2017 9:10:00 AM

Silky, dreamy, almost creamy, luxurious, sophisticated, natural looooooong lasting even after 7 hours...what else!

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

This sits on my face and looks like pale purple chalk. Cheap-looking dollar store crap.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really like the adaptability of this blush for day to day. I prefer something a bit bolder in the evenings or if I'm really doing my makeup for the day. But this is a good blush for a natural look.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Overall this is a great blush. Pink color looks really intense but it's not that crazy once it's on your face. Lasts long and serves as a great everyday blush. I just recommended this to one of my friends.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Was a little hesitant at first when I switched to this. I felt it was too flaky and chalky. try this on your face, not hands or it won't do you justice. Makes your face look warmer and more welcoming and I absolutely love it.

on 6/3/2016 9:07:00 PM

Quite possibly the most perfect, finely milled, beautifully rosy, fresh, young blush I have ever tried. It is so long lasting, and so so lovely.

Absolutely gorgeous!It gives you such a natural, girlish result!

on 5/1/2016 9:02:00 PM

Working my way through all the Dior Glow products. I felt it was hard to justify buying this blush, since I already owned a perfectly good blush. But I am soooo glad i bought this.
First of all, it has amazing staying power. I put it on at 6:30 am and at 4:30 pm I go into the washroom at work and my cheeks still look nice and rosy.
Second, very, very natural. The colour is fantastic -- looks like an enhanced version of my natural complexion.
Third, this is less important, but the compact itself is quite pretty. I had a bad experience with the regular Dior blush falling and shattering into a zillion pieces, so just crossing my fingers that this doesn't happen with this one.
The only drawback is that you have to be careful when applying, since the colour develops over time. It's hard to resist the temptation to put more on at first, but you need to be light-handed with this one.
Overall, a very nice product.

on 4/2/2016 6:39:00 PM

I really like this! I'm surprised as I've shifted to creme and gel blushes over the past year or two ... but a light application of this just gives the best glow. Surprised at how much I like it.

I hate looking at testers of this in the store because they are often left exposed to air and it looks way lighter/chalky. This product should look bright pink when you get it home. On my fair skin, this is the perfect blush that gives me a beautiful healthy glow and goes with most of my makeup wardrobe. Love it!