Dior Rosy Glow Awakening Blush

Dior Rosy Glow Awakening Blush
Dior Rosy GlowRosy Glow Awakening BlushRosy Glow Awakening BlushRosy Glow Awakening Blush

4.6

Talc, Mica, Methyl, Methacrylate, Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Zinz Sterate, Pentylene glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lauryl lysine, Caprylyl glycol, Parfum (fragrance, Citronellol, BHT, (Colors, minerals), Bismuth Oxychloride, Titanium Dioxide.

on 6/11/2018 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Love it! It looks great on my cheeks, like when you've been laughing a lot, it resembles the blush of natural happiness...It can take off your bad mood, your bad sleep, everything from your face.
The packaging is delicious, it has a big mirror, a soft brush, maybe too soft...the metallic box is very nice, jewel-like...
The colour is an intense bubblegum pink, but being intense and easy to pick up with the brush or the fingers, doesn't mean it's going to stain your face, the coverage is initially sheer, and then it gets darker only if you want...
It lasts for hours, I always wear products that last because I live far far away from college and from downtown, so I wear these kind of products... it LASTS. I went to a party 2hs away from home and I came back with perfect cheeks...
It has a very nice texture, softer than other Dior blushes. It has a beautiful rose fragrance too.
It's not appropriate for contouring, it doesn't create shadows, it enlightens the cheeks' apple with a rosy, pink tone. It doesn't have glitter, but it's shiny, like water or something when it gets on the skin...
I like it, i would buy it again, it's perfect for girls in their 20's and teens too, and for me that i'm 30-something, it's a tool to cover how tired I am...
It's hard to find a lipstick or lipgloss to match if you don't like how fuchsia looks on your lips, that's the problem I have...I combined it with a glitter pink gloss and with a dark rose matte lipstick. You can also use something in purple or violet, but those colours don't fit on me.

The beauty consultant at Dior at Malaga airport introduced me to this product when I was simply browsing. Anyway I bought the blusher as I like a natural pop of colour and anything that will look natural so she assured me although it’s quite pinky pink in its sublime case. The packaging is beautiful and it smells rosy. The brush is fine too. It does give a healthy pretty blush to your cheeks and it’s lovely to reapply not only because of the pretty packaging.

on 3/3/2018 7:47:00 PM

I bought this product because I was frankly intrigued by the unusual bright pink color. I have always steered away from pink blushes because the redness just tends to make me look sick instead of healthy. However, after reading the reviews and looking at actual people wearing it I decided to give it a go, and oh my god what a winner! This product is absolutely beautiful and smells amazing. I personally don't mind the heavy rose scent. You have to be very careful and only use a very small amount though, so despite the high price it will last you a long time. At first after applying it looks very light but slowly develops into a brighter more radiant color. The only thing that has struck me about it is the incredible staying power. I have never worn a blush/ bronzer product that would stay put after a few hours, and definitely not all day. It's so finely milled that even in direct bright daylight it's literally untraceable on the skin and just looks like a part of your face not makeup. I also love that it's matte and there are no glitter particles that would be a dead give away. If you're interested in natural look this is the one for you. Unbelievable product.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is the best blush ever! The colour looks perfect, everything. Perfect. My only problem with this blush is, the staying power isn’t very strong. I have to reapply half way through the day. AND The lid on the top off the blush broke off. I don’t know how that happened. Beautiful product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This blush is a mixed bag of emotions for me. It looks beautiful on the skin; truly creates a unique flush on the skin, a gorgeous colour. I actually used the brush that came in the compact, and I quite liked it. The lasting power is great, too. However... after slightly over 2 months of daily use, while I never hit pan, I started to notice that the product became more of a challenge to pick up with a brush, no matter what brush I used. The staying power on my skin decreased, and the colour no longer appeared as pink/rosy on my cheeks as it used to. The colour would no longer even swatch onto my finger anymore. Very strange. In defeat, I scratched off a layer on the surface in case it hard panned due to oil... didn't make a difference. A very unusual ending to what seemed like a very high quality, luxury product?

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Use it every day! It’s the most natural, pretty pop of color!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Overpriced, yes and over-packaged, ditto (standard Dior velveteen pouch, so-so brush which makes the compact bigger than it needs to be and beautiful, shiny compact with mirror in the lid) but the blush itself is SO beautiful that I would buy it again in a heart-beat. It looks a very bright pink in the pan (but the sort of pink that I don't shy away from as it's a good colour on me) but this appears almost invisible when you brush it on and then it adjusts to the perfect shade for the wearer's skin tone, which for me is a rosy pink. On me, this looks like such a natural flush of colour and it seems to last all day long. The one caveat I would offer is not to be tempted to apply more because you're not seeing any colour on your cheeks. It takes a few minutes for the colour to develop and if you put on too much, you will look like your cheeks are on fire! I don't know how it would be on warmer skin-tones and if it can adjust and become more apricot or coral but I am just in love with the product. I do wish Dior sold refills of the blush - it seems a shame and very wasteful to have to pitch the empty compact and repurchase the whole thing, including the brush (which I'd be happier without - as another reviewer said, this would be much better with no brush and either more product or a smaller compact).

on 8/19/2017 1:45:00 AM

This blush makes me look like I was in the sun for a little too long, or like I just ran 5 miles, but in the most beautiful, glowing, youthful kind of way. Its my new favorite blush. The color at first looks a bit shocking because its pretty bright and neon pink, but it does not show up on my skin like that at all. Finger swatches are not impressive; it swatches chalky and powdery. On the skin though, it is absolutely perfect.. my favorite blush!
EDIT: THIS BLUSH IS SO LONG LASTING. I didn't buy this knowing that it was.... i just found myself looking in the mirror after like 12 hours of being at school in South Florida humidity.. no blush has ever lasted this long on my skin. Its incredible. Like what did they put in this?

on 5/22/2017 1:35:00 AM

I've fair Asian Chinese Skin tone and this works well for me. Except sometimes, when I accidentally pile on a tad more of these i end up with cheeks resembling those 18th Century French Court ladies.
Too much is what I call it!

You have to be careful not to slab on more than twice on each cheek if you did an adequate once over with your brush. Am using a rounded make up brush instead of the small one that comes with the packaging. I didn't feel like that small brush is all that good. For the price of the whole thing, I'd rather have more blush than a subpar brush.

I love that it has excellent staying power - could last me all day. even after my workout at the gym. I like how it mimics my natural flushed look. I really can't tell if it's my flush or the blush coz they look almost one and the same. Okay, xept maybe it's got a little more pinkish hue.
I also spy a faint rosy smell (barely but i guess there is?) and the finishing makes me feel fine and dandy (with just the right touch).

I love to run my laneige highlighter over it if i should be feeling fancy. Gives it a shimmery finish.But if you have oily skin, do avoid running highlighter over it. One time, i was out the whole day and did nothing to touch up my make up. Saw the highlighter and blush meshing together in an unsightly way.

For this I'd say, a little goes a long way!

on 4/5/2017 7:51:00 PM

I only tried it once, but I can see myself wearing this subtle blush everyday. The application was easy and even if the color is a very bright cool pink, it blended well in my light warm complexion.

Popular Blush Products