L'Oreal 24H Super Liner Waterproof Gel Eyeliner

L'Oreal 24H Super Liner Waterproof Gel Eyeliner
24H Super Liner Waterproof Gel Eyeliner24H Super Liner Waterproof Gel Eyeliner

4.1

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Very nice gel liner. Intense master black color, glides on easily, and I can get a very sharp line (with the right brush)

Lasts a long time. I do sometimes have some transfer or smudging at times, but very little.

The trick to keep this lasting a long time is also having some Inglot transformer on hand when it starts to get a little dry. I've had it for forever, and it's still good!!

I'd highly recommend this.

on 3/14/2018 7:05:00 PM

Terrible eyeliner. I got the Espresso brown to do my waterline, but it came out looking thick and gloppy. Then it smudged under my eyes after about two hours. Bad!

on 3/4/2018 7:55:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Omg! This is the best gel out there at the drugstore. The creamiest gel I have ever used! It’s s pigmented, black and creamy it does the job perfectly! One tip tho... I don’t bring it in the close inner part of my eyes, because there it tends to smudge a little bit trough out the day and instead I use my Nyx matte eyeliner there and it’s perfect!

on 1/1/2018 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Not bad! I wish it would last longer, but with a primer and perhaps a setting spray you can get a lot out of this one. The pot doesn't dry out as quickly as other gel liners I've tried, and in general I'm pretty happy to use this on both my eyes and brows.

I cannot say how much I LOVE this gel liner! Before finding this gem, I was using the Bobbi Brown Gel liner and maybelline eyestudio gel liner. The Bobbi brown never stood out to me as being special especially with its pricey price tag. The maybelline was good but not as dark as I like. Then a friend of mine showed me the l'oreal gel liners and ever since then, it has been my holy grail. It glides on so effortlessly and is pigmented! I have it in the colors black and bronze and they are both beautiful! Also, I LOOOVVVEEEEE the brush that comes with it! For me these brushes work best as I feel like I have more control. All in all I will keep buying these as they have become a staple in my beauty routine!

on 8/12/2017 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I prefer this gel liner over the Maybelline one, which I had previously used for years. This formula is creamier, blacker, and easier to work with. The packaging is also gorgeous. But this is a great gel liner that lasts all day and is easy to use. I also really enjoy the brush that this comes with.

on 7/8/2017 3:18:00 PM

Well, I gave this eyeliner the ultimate test today; I did a mudrun with this eyeliner on. And it was amazing. The eyeliner stayed put after 3 hours of jumping in mud, water, swimming and sweating. Definitely my holy grail!

One of the first eyeliners I tried, was definitely not a disappointment. The brush that comes with it is not the best, but not the worst brush ever. My only suggestion is to make sure to always wear a good primer and some eyeshadow (regular powder also works if you want a completely nude eyelid) before applying it.

on 4/13/2017 6:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

My first gel liner and I'm really impressed! I usually use a liquid liner for a cat eye. But I heard so much about this eye liner I had to try it. It's really smooth to apply (with the sephora eye liner brush) and lasts all day on my oily lids without smudging at all. I use it with eye primer and eye shadow so I can't say for sure if it does last all day on its own. The colour is really black and I love that in an eye liner.

on 3/27/2017 3:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I've been frustrated trying to find a good pot liner besides Mac's, and this is it. I have it in Espresso and Navy and love both. This liner is creamy, glides on easily (I use Smashbox's bent liner brush, but the brush that comes with the product works well, too), stays in place all day, and removes easily with biphasic eye makeup remover. And the shades are not so dark that they all look black (I'm looking at you, Bobbi Brown). The Navy shade is a cool, true dark blue, and Espresso is a not-too-red, reliable, everyday shade (I rarely use black). For the price, you can't beat the formula, packaging (a small, sturdy glass jar that you can get a brush into easily), staying power, ease of application, or the clean, crisp line it gives. It's hard to find a good Navy liner, which I really like, and this one wears on the eye as a functional neutral that really brightens my eyes without being obvious. I will repurchase.