Revlon Chic

Revlon Chic

4.4

on 1/15/2014 4:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

On me this looks like a deep camouflage green, not blue. The formula is smooth and it's a one-coater! I got this at Target for 99 cents after stacking the coupons. Works well for nail art.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I agree with the last reviewer about the color; I was expecting a dusty gray slate blue but this has turned out to have quite the teal edge to it. It doesn't look bad on me, though, and I think it's still a really pretty, on trend color. Definitely buy from a store that allows returns on such things (e.g., Walgreen's - please don't test IN the store that makes me crazy). The consistency of this polish is fantastic. It is thin enough to maneuver and can cover in one coat.

To Read all 5 Reviews, Login or Join

on 11/7/2012 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

It kills me to rate a Revlon nailpolish as just so-so, because in general I find their polishes to be awesome and they are probably my favourite brand (due to the quality, the lasting power, and the lack of a strong chemical smell like some others have). The pros about this one? It covers in 1 coat! And the formula is great just like always with Revlon. The cons? The colour.... unlike the other reviewers, I'd call this a muted TEAL (not dusty blue or gray-blue) which in and of itself is nice, but on me, gives me terrible lobster hands :-(

on 4/14/2012 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A beautiful polish. A soft greyish-blue, goes on matte with no streakiness. I've found this polish can be worn with just one coat, and that's hard to find in DS polishes. It doesn't show dark or crazy looking on my NC15-20ish skin. It has the standard Revlon brush that's kinda skinny. It applies smoothly and evenly. This isn't something I'll wear all of the time, but it's great for a unique, slightly funky, off-the-path polish. Would definately repuchase if I ran out.

on 2/20/2012 2:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This is an absolutely beautiful dusty blue. It goes on opaque in one coat and leaves no visible nail line. Works great as both a manicure color and a pedicure color. Wears well with very little chipping for a full five days. Part of the permanent line so it should not be hard to find. Not sure what season this would fit best in, but I think it's fairly versatile and could be worn all year round. Works well on my NC50 skin tone, but I'm not sure about pale girls. I would buy again, since this is beautiful and it is one of those rare drugstore polishes that goes on opaque in one coat.

Popular Polishes