Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Fine Fragrance Mist

Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Fine Fragrance Mist
Pink Chiffon Fine Fragrance MistPink Chiffon Fine Fragrance Mist

on 8/9/2016 1:32:00 PM

This is easily my favourite Bath and Body Works scent for the sprays. I'm not sure if I am a fan of it in the shower gel and lotion, but I definitely love the spray. It's extremely sweet smelling, I can't really pinpoint 100% what it smells like. I don't personally think it smells like cotton candy. I do agree with the person who said you can smell hints of berries and definitely vanilla. It's a scent you either love or hate.

I find Bath and Body Works sprays are a little over priced, but considering they always have some sort of coupon, it's fine. I would definitely repurchase.

on 8/9/2016 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

It basically smells like cotton candy and brown sugar. Super girly. I personally like it. One of their best scents. I know a ton of girls who like this sort of thing. It's a personal preference. At the end of the day, wear what you like.

on 4/7/2016 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

One of my B&BW favorites!!!! I have this in the fine fragrance mist as well as the perfume.

Smells like berries & vanilla with a hint of sweet candy musk. Its not super long lasting but lasts decently when used with the matching bodywash & body lotion...perfect scent for spring & summer.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Quite possibly the most brilliant fragrance from bath&bodyworks! I just love this, it's my fave B&BW scent including the Xmas 1s n I hope B&BW doesn't DC this coz I haven't stocked up but it is like cotton candy, vanilla w a whiff of pear, that gives it a little fruitiness to go w the candy. I used to love VS Pear Glacé & I smell the pear from that in this. It is the most lovely scent. I have the bodywash, lotion, fine fragrance mist full sized & travel spray. If you only ever bought Cucumber Melon & Warm Vanilla Sugar back in the day give this a try it's sure to please! It's distinctive because it's sweet & not like shampoo (which I like shampoo scents but this is distinctive). It's not too floral nor powdery which can get a bit matronly (grandmotherly). Love, love, love!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Another sweet one from B&BW that I'm finding delicious right now! I picked Pink Chiffon up in the Fine Fragrance Mist and Lotion a couple days ago, along with Velvet Sugar and Paris Amour because I just couldn't make up my mind. I'm honestly enjoying all of them, and though they are perhaps similar in a broad sense, I find each of them delightful in their own special ways.

Pink Chiffon is flirty, feminine and sweet - it smells like berries & vanilla with a hint of sweet candy musk. After the initial burst it becomes a light whipped cream mixed with softly sweet fruits...a little touch of whipped frosting sitting on top of a beautiful white cake cupcake. Sweet, soft and creamy, pleasant and comforting. It is dessert-like but doesn't come across as overly saccharine or plastic, which some sweet scents veer into; perhaps not "sophisticated" but it's still well blended and interesting. It doesn't smell cheap to me. Wearing the lotion layered with the ffm, I can't stop sniffing my arms! Truly a delicious,light gourmand fragrance! So happy to wear it!

on 5/22/2015 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Bought this for my little sister as a gift, and she is VERY picky with her fragrance. She still has an entire bottle of perfume from Rue 21 because she did not like the scent. Sadly, that's just one of the many fragrances left to rot in her room because she didn't like how it smelled like on her.

But this... this she uses almost everyday! She would take it to school with her and that just makes me so happy. LOL Nothing feels more rewarding than winning over a picky person.

Try gifting this to your younger siblings!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

I am not really a fan of "girly" scents but I got this as a gift. I have to say I don't really like it - it smells way too sweet and very much like cotton candy on steroids. If that's your thing this is probably perfect for you but it's just not for me. I ended up using it as a room spray.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Pink Chiffon Fine Fragrance Mist by Bath & Body Works is one of my favorites. It's a fruity floral one & is perfect for springtime. Description: Master perfumers have blended sparkling red pear, vanilla orchid & whipped chiffon musk to create this ultra-feminine fragrance inspired by the effortless grace & beauty of a master ballerina."

I loved this scent the very first time I put it on; it is a light, good-smelling spring or summer fragrance I like to wear. I spritz it on after a shower & pair it with the matching lotion. It smells fruity & sweet, but it's not at all loud. It goes on smelling like fruits & flowers, & smells like vanilla after it dries. The only thing I dislike about this is that it's not long-lasting. I'm thinking it might be my body chemistry—like how the same perfume can smell good on one person & it will smell weird on another. This fragrance didn't last all day on me & most other reviews here say it lasts long. I for some reason had to spray myself over three times in a day while I was on vacation! It costs $14 for an 8 oz. bottle.

Top - Mandarin, Sparkling Red Pear, Peach Nectar, Wild Berries
Mid - Tiare Flower, Jasmine Petals, Water Lily, Apple Blossom
Dry - Coconut Milk, Vanilla Orchid, Creamy Sandalwood, Heliotrope, Chiffon Musk

I love this product. It smells wonderful. It is the best smell I have ever gotten from Bath and Body Works. I totally recommend this scent. I also have the body lotion, shower gel and hand cream. I recommend them all. I have not yet gotten the hand sanitizer but that is next on my list from Bath and Body Works.

on 12/15/2013 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I bought the travel size lotion and travel size shower gel. I liked both but found that the shower gel smelled too sweet but the lotion smells gorgeous! Pretty, feminine, flirty scent! According to a pamphlet I got when I was last at B&BW that claims it should smell like vanilla icing and pear! LOL I thought that was funny because, icing, really?! But I can point out the pear and sweet icing notes in the scent. I will be repurchasing a shimmer mist or fine mist, haven't decided if I want to look like Ke$ha threw up on me or smell pretty. But, I like the glitter look so whatev. Message/comment (gimme a break I'm a noob here) which I should buy!!

Popular Fragrances