Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Bronzer - Bikini Contest

Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Bronzer - Bikini Contest

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (5 w/w), Oxybenzone (1.5 w/w)Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Methicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Bisabolol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Bikini Contest is the darkest bronzer option WnW features in this line, it is a deeper golden brown as opposed to Ticket to Brazil's medium golden brown. Personally I have use for both and for quite some time I was using this shade to contour with as it is fairly dark on my light skin.
This bronzer is pigmented but the shimmer in it doesn't make too much of a statement on the face, which I consider a good thing. As with all WnW bronzers and blushes, this blends very well and doesn't warrant unwanted attention to skin imperfections.
For $5 or even $15 I'd be hard pressed to find better bronzers than these, and that's not an exagerration. You get a LOT of product, there are no surprises and the color doesn't look orange at least not on my face. WnW compacts are pretty standard and utilitarian-looking, but I promise you good things come in unassuming packages!!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

If you're looking for a bronzer with a bit of a red undertone then this one is for you. Great lasting power, great price ($5 @ Walmart in Canada). I like to wear it with reddish brown and coppery looks. I rarely hit the pan on bronzers and I did on this one and have bought a backup. Love!

To Read all 42 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/27/2016 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I bought this bronzer after trying it in the lighter shade, Ticket to Brazil. That didn't work out because it was exactly in my NC40 skintone, and therefore didn't show up on me.

Unfortunately, this bronzer is also not quite dark enough for me. It is darker than my skintone for sure, but it's not dramatic enough for me to like it. Also, similar to the other shade, the shimmer in this is very subtle and not noticeable.

If you are my shade or deeper, and enjoy more dramatic looking bronzers, save your money and go for NYC bronzer in the shade Sunny instead. If you are lighter than me or prefer subtle bronzers, this one is a great choice from the drugstore.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Warm

I don't use bronzers much but I decided that since it was summer and this was only $3 at my local walgreens, why not start? The color turned out to be too dark and red for me (more like a dark blush) but with blending it's doable--btw my skin was a W3 in Loreal's True Match last time I used that foundation. It has a nice finish and isn't cakey and doesn't make my skin look flakey in anyway, so that's a major plus. Unfortunately, I've noticed that it breaks me out in little zits (i believe they call it "acne cosmetica") in all the areas that i apply it!

This sucks bc I really would've liked to try the other colors but my acne prone skin's been clear for a while so it's just not worth it to me. I'll try to find the ingredient list online and attach it up there, though I have no idea which ingredient is the culprit (i actually checked it before I bought it had seemed fine).

on 6/30/2015 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is one of only a few bronzers that I have ever found not to be super orange and unnatural. I love this product, especially when combined with wet n' wild reserve your cabana as a highlighter. The price is about $3 and it's a lot of product.

on 6/27/2015 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This bronzer gives me the most realistic tan out of any other bronzer in my collection. The color has strong red undertones which works on my light olive skin tone because it looks like I was out at the beach all day. I can see the redness in this product being a little too much for fair skin tones but as a whole I would recommend the color icon bronzers to anyone if you're more fair I think "Ticket to Brazil" would work for you. The pigmentation is awesome, the powder is neither too soft , nor is it too powdery. I really love this color and all Wet n Wild bronzers :)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've only been using this product for a few days but im already loving it. I actually use it as a blush rather than a bronzer because this "bronzer" has more of a pink/ nude beige tone to it. For ref I am about an NC55 and it shows up as a nude sienna color on my cheeks. It is a satin finish so it keeps me looking health without being too glittery. Because of the finish i use it as my blush/highlight. It is very pigmented but can be just a tad powdery at times. Overall I am loving this product so far. It is perfect for everyday and matches well with my usual heavy glam cat/smoky eyes with nude lips. I most likely will be repurchasing this.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I use this to contour usually.. i have naturally tan skin so its dark enough... some bronzers can be too light on me. The main problem with this bronzer is the really browny red undertone.. im not sure if i like it all.

on 8/5/2014 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I've done such a good job of wearing sunblock, that my face is now pale, and my body is quite tan. I look a bit weird!

That being said, this is a good antidote. This bronzer gives me a very believable sunkissed tan colour. It's leaning toward a sienna, but this looks believable on me. Totally glad to have the tanned, sun bronzed outdoor goddess look, without the damage.

It's not very shimmery, in case anyone is worried about looking like a glitterball. Semi-matte finish. For $5 Canadian, a fun way to instantly bring summer into your purse!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

OMG!!! I honestly love this bronzer, I actually use it as a blush cause it gives me that coralish kinda summer look. It's beautiful on any skin tone. It's my to go to bronzer/blush. I've tried so many high end bronzers, but this one has to be my all time fave thus far. PLEASE BUY! Especially for summer