Sally Hansen Gem Crush Big Money

Filtered by hair type : Curly

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Pretty color,2 coats is enough to get a good coverage. Don't care for the bottle top,too smooth,I had a difficult time opening the bottle for the first time. And at $6.99,I find it a tad pricey for a SH product but overall I was satisfied with it :)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

***UPDATE*** I bought another one for a total of 8. The newest one is 07 Lady Luck which is a Plum color with silver glitter. Unlike the rest of them this one is not as opaque and I had to layer is over a similar color creme polish to make it look like what's in the bottle. I'm not totally heartbroken about having to layer it but I was hoping I wouldnt have to. --Ok so I have 7 of the Gem Crush Colors and outta those this one (03 BigMoney) and 06 Razzle Dazzle (the pink with silver sparkles) are my favorites. Yes even tho they are glitter these 2 colors come off very wearable. Big Money is a gold with lilac sparkles....so friggin beautiful. Like all glitters the texture dries gritty but....its glitter, its gunna happen. Just apply 2 coats of Sally Hansen Triple Strong (green bottle) and your good to go since its a gel top coat. Yes it chips but the great thing with glitter polish is dab a little glop of polish on the chip, let it ALMOST dry then press down on it to smooth it into place, top coat and your chip is fixed. I would recommend.