Sally Hansen Gem Crush Big Money

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

4.3

This is my favorite glitter polish ever. I love how you can cover your entire nail with straight up glitter in only 2 coats without it drying like a goopy mess. The gold with larger purple glitter is sooo pretty! I've yet to find another glitter polish like this one. I'll definitely be stocking up because I'll probably cry if this gets discontinued.
I think this was about $7, which isn't too bad. There are far more expensive glitter polishes out there and I think this one can hold its own. It looks great paired with neutrals or my favorite to pair with is Smokin Hot by Essie. This would also look super festive with a red polish. I can't stop looking at my hands when I have this polish on.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

such a beautiful colour! it wears well, dries fast and is quite opaque for a glitter! i love love love this colour - super unique and great value

This is my favorite nail color at the moment! I love the full coverage of the glitter and how fast it dries. The only downfall is how fast and easy it chips off. Sometimes an entire nail will chip off in one piece, like it was a press on or something lol. So if you have the patience to repaint your nails every other day, then this polish wouldn't bother you. I LOVE IT!! I just wish it was more durable and had a longer wear-abilty!!!!!!!!!!

Popular Polishes