NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand (All Shades)

NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand (All Shades)
HD Photogenic Concealer Wand (All Shades)HD Photogenic Concealer Wand (All Shades)HD Photogenic Concealer Wand (All Shades)

3.8

Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Dimethicone Copolyol,Phenyl Trimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethylmethacrylate, Silica, Sorbitan Olivem, Magnesium Sulfate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax,Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, and Xanthan-Gum. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI77491), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77492) Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), or Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

I love this concealer! I struggle to find drugstore concealers that are pale enough for me but the lightest shade is just perfect. It applies amazingly, blends perfectly, has great coverage, and doesn't crease.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Got this when my beloved Ready, Set, Gorgeous concealer by Covergirl expired. This is very comparable; lightweight, doesn't settle into my fine lines, brightens up my undereye area and is super easy to blend out with a miniature triangle sponge from Wal-Mart. The only difference I would say is that this one offers more coverage for a cheaper price. Although I still miss my Covergirl concealer this is not bad by any means.

on 4/25/2017 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Bought 2 on sale at Ulta, looking for an alternative to the NARS $30 concealer that I order every 3 mo.

I have to mix colors to get a good color match for hitting spots all over my face

The 2nd darkest yellow works well on my red areas

For under eyes, I use the lightest slightly pink shade on back of hand, and add a tiny bit of something to thin it out, right now Burberry Light Glow but even a tad of moisturizer works

I think this is excellent and I bought 2 for under $9.00. Compared to the NARS at $30, this is a drug store bargain.

You just need to work with the product a bit can't use it directly from the wand and expect great results

on 4/25/2017 5:07:00 AM

I bought beige (c4?) and it matches my skin well. It delivers good coverage (and i need it these days!) ad the texture is rather creamy and thick so don't use a lot. I apply it with me beauty blender and set it with powder. It stays all day, creases a tiny bit but all products kind of do.
Good overall products, inexpensive.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

An ok concealer. Medium coverage, applies smoothly but doesn't do much for brightening the under eye or covering blemishes. If it cannot cover flawlessly I cannot see how this is a HD appropriate concealer, it has now become my 'work' concealer just so I can get some use out of it. I will not be repurchasing.

on 4/19/2017 8:36:00 PM

it was good but it was too drying under my eyes. I'm a teen and emphasized the fine lines under my eyes and made them look dry. pros: the very first shade is perfect for slight brightening. not a lot comes out on the wand (good for some bad for others I like it cause I don't end up going over board) price cruelty free cons: not good for undereyes or dry skin

on 4/18/2017 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Oh my gosh i love this product i have the Lavender one and let me tell you whether you are pale olive dark cool warm it'll set and your concealer will be perfect finish to it - ive always had pretty bad dark circles (since I was a kid lol) and this saves my day!!!! I prefer this over the MAC color corrector and the price is just amazing!!!!!!!!!!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Since trying to go cruelty-free I've been trying to find a good replacement for Maybelline Fit Me and am sad to say this is not it. The colour was a good match for my skin but this stuff is incredibly difficult to blend- I usually apply concealer in little dots or lines all over my face before smoothing it in all at once, and this would stick to where I applied it and refuse to blend out(when blending with fingers), then flake off throughout the day. I have combination skin and while its horribleness really stood out on the dryer patches, it was very difficult to manipulate even around the oilier ones. It looks like I'll be relying on NYX Gotcha Covered until I find something better or Maybelline gets its act together.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Love this concealer! The price is really reasonable and the packaging is so sleek and convenient to throw in my bag! The doe foot applicator is also really neat and precise. I have it in the shade 3.5, which conceals everything perfectly!

I use it conceal my dark eye circles, redness, acne scars, and basically anything i would like to conceal! I make sure to set it well every time and it works really well on my oily skin.

Would highly recommend!

on 3/30/2017 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Unfortunately it did not work out for me. I tested this product for a long time until I realized that it was not made for my dry skin even if moisturized. After a few hours of use felt a strange texture in the region applied and very dry. A feather. The color selection is incredible.