NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand (All Shades)

NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand (All Shades)
HD Photogenic Concealer Wand (All Shades)HD Photogenic Concealer Wand (All Shades)HD Photogenic Concealer Wand (All Shades)

3.7

Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Dimethicone Copolyol,Phenyl Trimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethylmethacrylate, Silica, Sorbitan Olivem, Magnesium Sulfate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax,Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, and Xanthan-Gum. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI77491), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77492) Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), or Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

An ok concealer. Medium coverage, applies smoothly but doesn't do much for brightening the under eye or covering blemishes. If it cannot cover flawlessly I cannot see how this is a HD appropriate concealer, it has now become my 'work' concealer just so I can get some use out of it. I will not be repurchasing.

on 4/19/2017 8:36:00 PM

it was good but it was too drying under my eyes. I'm a teen and emphasized the fine lines under my eyes and made them look dry. pros: the very first shade is perfect for slight brightening. not a lot comes out on the wand (good for some bad for others I like it cause I don't end up going over board) price cruelty free cons: not good for undereyes or dry skin

on 4/18/2017 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Oh my gosh i love this product i have the Lavender one and let me tell you whether you are pale olive dark cool warm it'll set and your concealer will be perfect finish to it - ive always had pretty bad dark circles (since I was a kid lol) and this saves my day!!!! I prefer this over the MAC color corrector and the price is just amazing!!!!!!!!!!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Since trying to go cruelty-free I've been trying to find a good replacement for Maybelline Fit Me and am sad to say this is not it. The colour was a good match for my skin but this stuff is incredibly difficult to blend- I usually apply concealer in little dots or lines all over my face before smoothing it in all at once, and this would stick to where I applied it and refuse to blend out(when blending with fingers), then flake off throughout the day. I have combination skin and while its horribleness really stood out on the dryer patches, it was very difficult to manipulate even around the oilier ones. It looks like I'll be relying on NYX Gotcha Covered until I find something better or Maybelline gets its act together.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Love this concealer! The price is really reasonable and the packaging is so sleek and convenient to throw in my bag! The doe foot applicator is also really neat and precise. I have it in the shade 3.5, which conceals everything perfectly!

I use it conceal my dark eye circles, redness, acne scars, and basically anything i would like to conceal! I make sure to set it well every time and it works really well on my oily skin.

Would highly recommend!

on 3/30/2017 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Unfortunately it did not work out for me. I tested this product for a long time until I realized that it was not made for my dry skin even if moisturized. After a few hours of use felt a strange texture in the region applied and very dry. A feather. The color selection is incredible.

on 3/16/2017 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Having tried what feels like gazillions of concealers I was amazed to find this joyous little product. Having seen YT reviewers rate it I thought I'd give (yet another) concealer a try. I was not disappointed. I have horrendous dark eye circles and light medium skin - not a good combo! I used a green colour corrector underneath then this and wow I looked awake and refreshed for the first time in years. It doesn't dry, cake or crease under my eyes and it just works. For reference I'm NW/NC20 and I bought the shade CW04; this gives enough luminosity without looking too much. I think I've just found my HG concealer - and it's a cheap one too.

on 3/1/2017 3:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I had the shade ‘Nutmeg’. Nutmeg was the deepest at my local CVS but I found that there are more shades on NYX’s site so there might be a better color match for me. Very blendable concealer. For spots on my face or cleaning up around my brows this concealer does a good job, I like the consistency since it is easy to blend out. It doesn’t cover my dark circles but at this point it’s just time for me to use a color corrector before hand so it’s not a strike against this product.

I went through the tube pretty quickly, its only .11 ounces which is not too bad for the price. I just need more coverage around my eyes so I ended up using more. Eventually you can’t get all of the product out anyways since it’s a doe foot but I would purchase again in the future but I think I will also try the NYX jar concealer in hopes of it having more coverage.

(edit: thanks to a member here I was told that you can remove the stopper and get to the rest of the concealer even when it is running low. It took a little elbow grease, lol, but it worked. Thank you kalliex!)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I own the "special" shades (lavender, green, yellow) because I wanted to try color correcting and Urban Decay is too expensive for me right now. Pigmentation is good but blending works not good. I use the green shade on red pimples or my red cheeks. Those areas look green after blending. And I carefully layer this product because I know too much is not always the best. Same with the other shades. When applying my foundation the colors show a bit through it, and I always use medium to full coverage foundation.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is one of the best concealers I've tried. I have NC25 skin and I've used Fair/Porcelain. The coverage is fantastic and I have stubborn dark circles. It also doesn't look dry or settle into lines under my eyes. This will be a forever repurchase.