NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand (All Shades)

NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand (All Shades)
HD Photogenic Concealer Wand (All Shades)HD Photogenic Concealer Wand (All Shades)HD Photogenic Concealer Wand (All Shades)

3.8

Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Dimethicone Copolyol,Phenyl Trimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethylmethacrylate, Silica, Sorbitan Olivem, Magnesium Sulfate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax,Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, and Xanthan-Gum. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI77491), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77492) Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), or Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

on 1/16/2017 7:17:00 PM

I bought this in shade 4 and it's perfect for my medium fair, yellow toned Asian skin.

The product is HD and applies very creamy and smooth. It does not dry too quickly so you do have time to blend and smooth it out. I use an elf concealer brush for this.

The packaging is quite cheap. The letters and print rub off very quickly, and will leave you with a nameless product. The cap on mine also disconnected from the wand after a couple of months. This was rather inconvenient and left me quite impatient at times. Also after 2-3 months, the product was visibly separated and smelled different.

The price is great (less than $10CAD) but there's a reason for it. It is made in China and the quality of the product does decline fairly quick compared to other brands.

on 1/12/2017 6:18:00 PM

I suffer from really bad under eyes, very dark and very blue. I use a peach corrected and then this concealer over the top. It is a solid medium- heavy coverage. It also has a little luminosity to it., it just makes my under eyes like healthy and for the price point you really can't go wrong. I haven't used this for blemishes but if it's works for under my eyes then I'm sure it'll work for blemishes too.

It's just a cheap concealer with no stay power. I don't see the hype

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Okay. So I got this in CW03 Light. PROS. --Cheap. CONS. --Little coverage. --Changes shades. -- Lasts very little time --Does not blend as well as i would like. --Creases. And do not get me wrong, NYX is my absolute favorite brand! It is cruelty free, and every single piece of makeup i actually wear is from NYX! It is just this concealer i do not really like it. For me, it changes shades a lot. One day I will look fine, but other days you can see exactly where I put the concealer, because it isn't my shade. I have dark circles and I feel this does nothing. As you can see, the cons weigh out the pros. Maybe it is just my shade, but I definitely will not be purchasing this shade again. I might try another color correcting shade to see if those work.

on 12/21/2016 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Good, medium to high coverage concealer. Black handle of tube fell off an had to glue back but it's ok for a drugstore product. I wouldn't put this under my eyes because it is a bit drying, but perfect for blemishes and oily skin. Pretty long wearing, I'd say around 10 hours then if you don't blot or powder then it will melt off. Creases excessively if applied too much. However the green concealer is a bit hard to blend, but nothing a bit more blending can fix. A great budget concealer.

on 12/15/2016 7:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the best concealer I´ve ever used! It makes the skin under my eyes look hydrated yet gives me almost full coverage. The creasing is minimum, even with out primer or powder, just setting spray. The only thing is I did find that the color can be tricky since it looks darker on the skin than on the package and the color changes A LOT depending on the lightning.

on 12/1/2016 1:33:00 AM

This concealer is good at covering but it oxides like crazy on my skin. Literally I put it on and then its 3 shades darker in 30 seconds and makes my face look kind of orange. I'll use up the rest of this tube but I won't be buying it again.

on 11/27/2016 2:37:00 PM

+ Covers anything
+ cheap
+ good applicator

- Gets darker and darker on the skin, does not look the same all day
- I bought 1 shade lighter than I needed (why? I dont know) but when I put it on my skin it is like 3 shades darker

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Not a bad product but it didn't wow me. My primary use for concealer is my under eye area and this isn't the best for that. It's too dry and unblendable for my liking, my skin isn't dry...I guess I just prefer something creamier for that area, like my go tos Maybelline Fit Me and Age Rewind concealers. I also found it creased and looked dry/powdery under my eyes...yeah, not the desired effect. However it's pretty decent for concealing random redness or small blemishes on my skin or even for highlighting the bridge of the nose, between brows, chin, ect like everyone does now (thanks to YouTube beauty gurus). I've repurchased once, mostly because I couldn't remember if I liked it the first time around, after one use again I remembered being underwhelmed. Won't be getting this again, just not creamy enough for me but if you like your concealer on the drier side this might be perfect for you.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Best concealer and my holy grail to cover up redness and blemishes. It's a better dupe compared to the NARS. Try it in different shades to find which is right for your face.