NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand (All Shades)

NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand (All Shades)
HD Photogenic Concealer Wand (All Shades)HD Photogenic Concealer Wand (All Shades)HD Photogenic Concealer Wand (All Shades)

3.8

Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Dimethicone Copolyol,Phenyl Trimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethylmethacrylate, Silica, Sorbitan Olivem, Magnesium Sulfate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax,Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, and Xanthan-Gum. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI77491), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77492) Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), or Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

on 8/12/2017 3:39:00 AM

I really do like this but I bought the yellow, and was going to use it as my under eye concealer. It works okay, but I kind of feel that yellow is not the best concealer color for pale skin. I would have been better off going with pink. I think if I buy another tube, I will try the pink one, which will look more natural. The yellow will look better on olive tones, I think. It dries quickly, then regular foundation can be put over it. I just wish I had bought a different color, but the yellow was recommended for blue eye circles.

I liked it, it had good coverage, but I have the lightest one I could find -CW01- and it's still too dark and I'm not even all that pale.

on 8/7/2017 9:24:00 PM

It took me a few tries to find the right shade in this concealer (I recommend Fair to anyone with cool neutral tones on pale skin), but once I did, I really liked it. It does settle into the lines in my face if I'm not careful, so I usually have to be conservative with it and use a setting powder afterward. I think it does cover pretty well, though.

This was a light coverage okish concealer for the first few application but the applicator and packaging is horrible and cheap. The writing started to come off after a few use and the applicator needs to be re-dipped repeatedly. It finishes really quickly, i just used it for max 20 times lightly under my eyes and its already over from 4th-5th application. I bought the 3rd shades and it was looking ok (not the right shade but can still work with it) in the shop but after one or two use it oxidized in the container and became a weird pinkish peachish sheer concealer. I won't be repurchasing it again and wont recommend it to anyone.

I am an overall big fan of NYX products but I always used the Rimmel Concealer for places I wanted more coverage and then Loreal or Maybelline Lumi Concealer for spots I wanted to brighten a bit. Unfortunately, our financial situation changed and I had to find a cheaper replacement for those 2 highlighters. I stumbled across this online and the price was great and I trust NYX and once again they didn't disappoint! . It's a quality Concealer with a smooth consistency, blends well, doesn't crease on me at all, and lasts most of the day. Again, I don't use this as my full coverage Concealer but it does a great job of Brightening under eyes, Brow bones, etc. And on days I choose a tinted Moisturizer instead of foundation, I can skip my other Concealer and this will fill in any places I feel are too sheer. The one provost I have, is this is the ONLY Concealer that I seem to go through lightening fast. Definitely not s enough product in tube but can't really complain for the price. Even when I could afford to go back to my pricier products, I've stuck with this. I am never without a backup on hand for when I run out

on 7/21/2017 12:45:00 PM

This is a must have if you like light coverage concealers, but me having very bad dark circles, no coverage whatsoever

I thought this product was ok. The coverage wasn't too good. The colors were decent, but like most they were too dark and the lighter ones were too pink. The texture was good, it wasn't too thick or too thin, and it blended well. It stayed on pretty well. I prefer the maybelline concelers though, and the price wasn't that great in accordance to the quality.

Very average concealer. It provides light-medium coverage. It somewhat helps get rid of the dark circles under my eyes. I'm not in love with it, but I'll use it until it's gone.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is good for oily skin. My opinion has varied between disliking this and loving it. I have combination skin. So the outside perimeter of my face is dry. This concealer dries matte & will highlight wrinkles. Blending it out with a damp sponge helps a lot. I use a tiny amount, and set with a tiny amount of powder.

I'm fair, I match Revlon buff. The shade 02 is a perfect match for my skin. I'll use that to cover pimples. The formula will stay on the spot all day if applied sparingly with setting powder. The shade 03 is a bit darker and has peach undertones. I use this to contour my nose, and will use sparingly in my dark circles. Using moisturizer in the eye area is key, and blending with damp sponge is critical. I don't spread this all over the area under my eye, just the corner where it is dark. I then layer the lightest shade over it. It has a tendency to highlight crows feet and fine lines if I spread it all over to the outside corner of my eye. If you have eye bags or serious, large dark undereye circles this will not be an ideal concealer for you.

I love using the lightest shade has a highlight. I only really use it below my eye, down my nose and back to the eye--forming that triangle shape, blending with a damp sponge.

The coverage with this concealer is so good that I don't use it with foundation, and I use the thinnest layer as possible. If I use it over foundation it can look cakey. The coverage is so good, the lasting power is so good there is no reason to have foundation as well.

I have acne prone skin & I'm sensitive to coconut & coconut derivitatives. This formula contains Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, so be aware. This formula doesn't cause a problem for me because I wear a moisturizer or spf, which forms a barrier between the concealer and my skin, so it isn't absorbed.

I have tried Maybelline fit me concealer, Revlon colorstay concealer, HD glamoflage concealer--I like Nyx HD the best. The shade range is amazing for my skin tone. Great coverage that stays put.

on 5/25/2017 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Very nice coverage. But little product.