NYX Professional Makeup HD Photogenic Concealer Wand (All Shades)

NYX Professional Makeup HD Photogenic Concealer Wand (All Shades)
HD Photogenic Concealer Wand (All Shades)HD Photogenic Concealer Wand (All Shades)HD Photogenic Concealer Wand (All Shades)

3.7

Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Dimethicone Copolyol,Phenyl Trimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethylmethacrylate, Silica, Sorbitan Olivem, Magnesium Sulfate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax,Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, and Xanthan-Gum. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI77491), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77492) Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), or Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

The shade match for this is amazing! (Cappuccino)! The applicator is a little wonky and awkward, but the overall product is good product by NYX

on 7/6/2018 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this concealer. I keep re-buying it! It's creamy, blends easily and not drying. My only complaint is -- once I get towards the bottom of the tube, the formula starts to break me out a little bit, nothing major but noticeable by myself.

on 6/24/2018 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

First things first: I have oily to normal skin (trending more toward oily) and use concealer as an everyday part of my beauty routine. I used the shade CW03 or Light and this was a perfect color match for me.

I really liked the consistency of this concealer and how smoothly it blended into my skin (I use a Beauty Blender to blend in my concealer). A small amount of product (2-3 swipes of the wand) provided medium coverage for me once it was blended, which is exactly what I like. It provided a smooth surface for powders on top of it without cracking, and it kept matte all day which is super important for my oilier skin. It really doesn't have an odor, which is also appreciated. Honestly, this is an excellent dupe for the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer (which I purchased AFTER this but which I love) and I don't see any reason for me to pay $30 for what I think is an equivalent product at $3-$5!

My only complaint is that there seems to be a small amount of product in the vial. I bought another drugstore concealer at the same time as this one (Maybelline Fit Me Concealer) that quite literally has lasted MONTHS longer than this NYX product and costs the same amount. As a result I will probably buy that Maybelline product again over this NYX concealer or the NARS product, but I otherwise have no complaints about this concealer!

on 5/23/2018 11:50:00 AM

I realy like this concealer. I had the nars creamy concealer and I may just like this one a bit better actually. Simply because its a little thiner so I can costumize the coverage better, If I want it to be natural I can even just apply a tiny bit with my finger and tap it in to bend. The shade is also perfect for me, and it's quite cheaper than the nars one. I also think my bottle is lasting longer than the nars one, even tho the quantity is less. I'm not sure why.

on 5/5/2018 9:18:00 PM

This product is somehow just not working for me...I'm very pale and i was looking for a good drugstore concealer in my shade and i've found this one. I had shade porcelain, and the problem is, that the formula terribly oxidizes and looks quite patchy on me too. The only good thing on this product is, that it's not creasing under the eyes.
In my opinion, the price is too high considering that there's only 3 grams in this concealer.

I found this concealer quite patchy and super hard to blend, definitely won't purchase again.

on 4/16/2018 6:12:00 PM

I remember I bought this as it was supposed to be a dupe for the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer ( which in my opinion it isn’t!) but I really liked this concealer to say it was only £6 I got a lot of compliments! I paired it with the NYX banana powder and they both worked really well together. I’d buy again because since then I don’t bake my under eyes and see if it performs the same. Will just say the applicator felt really scratchy which was a put off for me

on 4/10/2018 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

this product just didn't do enough for me. It really dried out my undereyes and made them look really dull. It creased too and it oxidized pretty badly. I could put up with that stuff if it made a really good spot concealer, but it didn't. It grabbed onto dry patches for me and the coverage just wasn't there...Maybe if you have really oily skin, but I just didn't like it. Also, the lid broke.

I need to rebuy one for my purse I will DEF repurchase off Macy’s dot com it’s only $5 & the shade names not letters are listed. I’m awesome at picking out color blind buy biased off online searches (I got ELF FDTN & Shapetape were good matches & I got lucky I exactly matched my skin tone w this in CW06.3 “fresh beige” is an EXACT match to my skin I’m an NC20-25 I was sooo pleased I guessed much right color based off my iPhone) this is soooo good. I can put this on over my under eye circles any blemishes & pressed powder, Urban Decay Zero eyeliner on the bottom waterline, brow pencil (chubby MAC takes 2 seconds & set w elf brow gel I can’t be without brow gel I feel naked) & a Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush lipgloss & feel put together in a hurry it literally takes 5 mins but it looks good if I’m real hurries I’ll skip UD Zero & MAC brows & just wear this concealer, chanel or physicians formula pressed powder & a lippie of some sort. I’m so stoked I found my shade w no trouble. This was listed in a list in an article in a prominent news paper online (I think NY Times? I could be wrong) as the “best ds concealer” so I naturally had to try it as I had all of the other products already (IKR weird I had them ALL!!)....my other HG is also a cheap concealer (LA Colors concealer) this even surpasses that this is truly my HG concealer I like the NYX better. Thanks to Owl Board for posting this list. I love lists like that to compare w what I got & get me into trying new things. This doesn’t crease & wears well I left my MU on overmite & it was still intact even if my powder has gotten oily. This is only $5 on Macys dot com & Free shipping. Can’t beat that! I have a feeling this is going to use up quick. I’m done w shape tape & NARS RCC Too expensive I will go for LA Colors or NYX.. it’s nice to save a little money!! Especially on something used ev single day you don’t have to spend extra $ on it. LAC/NYX=cruelty free (super awesome!) #winning #supsrdopehotnes

on 3/22/2018 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've repurchased this a few times and originally bought it because I was tired of spending a lot on Nars and Shape Tape. I use shades 4 or 4.5, they're both a good match and look good without foundation which I like because I'm usually too lazy or in a rush for foundation.

It lasts a long time (full work day 10 hours or so) and doesn't settle into fine lines, although I do use the least possible amount. I would say it's light to medium coverage but that works fine for me. I use it on my under eyes, as well to cover the redness around my nose. I don't really use it to spot conceal, I think it might be too creamy for that.

Overall, it's affordable and conceals well so I'll continue to buy it.

UPDATE- My only complaint is that I finish these way too fast.