NYX Professional Makeup HD Photogenic Concealer Wand (All Shades)

NYX Professional Makeup HD Photogenic Concealer Wand (All Shades)
HD Photogenic Concealer Wand (All Shades)HD Photogenic Concealer Wand (All Shades)HD Photogenic Concealer Wand (All Shades)

3.7

Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Dimethicone Copolyol,Phenyl Trimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethylmethacrylate, Silica, Sorbitan Olivem, Magnesium Sulfate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax,Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, and Xanthan-Gum. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI77491), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77492) Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), or Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

on 4/16/2018 6:12:00 PM

I remember I bought this as it was supposed to be a dupe for the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer ( which in my opinion it isn’t!) but I really liked this concealer to say it was only £6 I got a lot of compliments! I paired it with the NYX banana powder and they both worked really well together. I’d buy again because since then I don’t bake my under eyes and see if it performs the same. Will just say the applicator felt really scratchy which was a put off for me

on 4/10/2018 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

this product just didn't do enough for me. It really dried out my undereyes and made them look really dull. It creased too and it oxidized pretty badly. I could put up with that stuff if it made a really good spot concealer, but it didn't. It grabbed onto dry patches for me and the coverage just wasn't there...Maybe if you have really oily skin, but I just didn't like it. Also, the lid broke.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I need to rebuy one for my purse I will DEF repurchase off Macy’s dot com it’s only $5 & the shade names not letters are listed. I’m awesome at picking out color blind buy biased off online searches (I got ELF FDTN & Shapetape were good matches & I got lucky I exactly matched my skin tone w this in CW06.3 “fresh beige” is an EXACT match to my skin I’m an NC20-25 I was sooo pleased I guessed much right color based off my iPhone) this is soooo good. I can put this on over my under eye circles any blemishes & pressed powder, Urban Decay Zero eyeliner on the bottom waterline, brow pencil (chubby MAC takes 2 seconds & set w elf brow gel I can’t be without brow gel I feel naked) & a Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush lipgloss & feel put together in a hurry it literally takes 5 mins but it looks good if I’m real hurries I’ll skip UD Zero & MAC brows & just wear this concealer, chanel or physicians formula pressed powder & a lippie of some sort. I’m so stoked I found my shade w no trouble. This was listed in a list in an article in a prominent news paper online (I think NY Times? I could be wrong) as the “best ds concealer” so I naturally had to try it as I had all of the other products already (IKR weird I had them ALL!!)....my other HG is also a cheap concealer (LA Colors concealer) this even surpasses that this is truly my HG concealer I like the NYX better. Thanks to Owl Board for posting this list. I love lists like that to compare w what I got & get me into trying new things. This doesn’t crease & wears well I left my MU on overmite & it was still intact even if my powder has gotten oily. This is only $5 on Macys dot com & Free shipping. Can’t beat that! I have a feeling this is going to use up quick. I’m done w shape tape & NARS RCC Too expensive I will go for LA Colors or NYX.. it’s nice to save a little money!! Especially on something used ev single day you don’t have to spend extra $ on it. LAC/NYX=cruelty free (super awesome!) #winning #supsrdopehotnes

on 3/22/2018 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've repurchased this a few times and originally bought it because I was tired of spending a lot on Nars and Shape Tape. I use shades 4 or 4.5, they're both a good match and look good without foundation which I like because I'm usually too lazy or in a rush for foundation.

It lasts a long time (full work day 10 hours or so) and doesn't settle into fine lines, although I do use the least possible amount. I would say it's light to medium coverage but that works fine for me. I use it on my under eyes, as well to cover the redness around my nose. I don't really use it to spot conceal, I think it might be too creamy for that.

Overall, it's affordable and conceals well so I'll continue to buy it.

UPDATE- My only complaint is that I finish these way too fast.

I brought the green wand- to eliminate redness and it does do the job. I was really hesitant about how well it would blend but I find it lovely and so handy to have in my collection. Blends well and easily, the wand is super help (I do not like the tubes like LA color concealor) so the wand on this is great, If I feel like it's to green i just blend it a little with my damp beauty sponge. Its super blendable you could mix with your primer to make a slight anti redness primer 😊

I have been using the Nars radiant creamy stuff which is beautiful, but my Nars shade gives a reverse raccoon effect if I use it under the whole undereye. I am quite fair and the lightest color of NYX is a much better color for blending zit scars, covering dark circles, and highlighting down the nose. It has a luminous effect but does not draw attention to texture. It is fast becoming my favorite concealer and it was such a bargain.

on 2/21/2018 3:01:00 PM

Highlights texture and fine lines under my eye, making them look 10x worse. Tried it with and without under-eye primer and setting powder. Nothing helps. Threw it out since Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada doesn't take returns.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I’ve been using his in the shade CW01 (porcelain? I wish they would print the name on the tube, as they are not listed my colour code online) to lighten up my very dark under eyes, while keeping the coverage pretty light. It is good. Not the best (i’m Still searching), but good for a medium coverage concealer. The texture is light enough and it does provide some coverage. It blends in well and wears a moderate amount of time. I sometimes use it on my blemishes (but I need the next shade darker... cw02?), if they are not that bad.it doesn’t cover a blemish, but it reduces the look a bit. The natural-luminous look is very nice though. I keep repurchasing this concealer and am happy with it. I do feel like there is not much product in the tube though.

on 1/10/2018 7:49:00 PM

Works well for concealing pimples and under-eye brightening. Not too heavy or thick. It stays in place well throughout the day. The price is good at $5. I will buy again when I run out.

on 1/4/2018 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

When I first tried it I don't know why I did not rate it at all but recently I ran out of my fit me and gave it a try again, now I'm not sure if my under eye area was too dry back then etc but I love it now! I don't have bad eye bags so I use it to highlight and even out the area, it's smooth, great price and the best way to apply it is beauty blender or sponge. Even though it's HD I didn't notice much flashback. For the price It's worth it but like any face makeup you need to prep your skin well by using a eye cream or ointment if the concealer is creasing or set it with the correct powder.