Victoria's Secret Secret 33

No Image

4.1

on 1/16/2011 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

awww...i miss this...use to love this scent...wish it would come back..bought it 12 yrs ago.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I should have stocked up on this one when I had the chance. It was one of my favourites and every time I smell a new fragrance I'm hoping 33 will somehow have sneaked into it!

I love this perfume!! I Stocked up big time on it so i dont run out. smells great, Not to strong and not old lady ish, its perfect!

on 1/5/2010 2:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I wish they would bring this back... so sexy of a perfume but not the cinnamon musk of what grandmas think is sexy. This is much darker than what VS has now. No fruit scent in this one (that I can tell).

EDIT: I'm wearing this still years later for those special occasions and have been told it's intoxicating on numerous occasions. To me it's the perfect intersection of Sexy and Class. Pure Glamour, ladies! If you see it PLEASE buy it.

on 1/4/2009 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I was devestated when this was discontinued. I stocked up and I use it sparingly. This has such a lovely light, feminine, warm, romantic smell.

on 2/19/2005 7:52:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Meh. Not my kind of scent. While I love vanilla and spice as a rule, this one is just too sticky-sweet on me. Too girly-girly. Would be nice for someone else, I think, despite the cheap note to it (I like a lot of the other Secrets despite the cheapyness - whatever makes them smell that way tends to fade fast).

on 1/10/2005 10:11:00 PM

This is a great perfume. Too bad it was discontinued. Smells horrible at first, but settles into a nice vanilla scent, very much like the more expensive scent Angel.

on 3/28/2004 10:41:00 PM

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this perfume. Smells sexy and “evokes an aura of SENSUALITY.” You will get many compliments wearing this scent. Hurry and buy this perfume....the Secret line is being discontinued!!!!!!

continued >>

Love this stuff. Very girly and sweet, husband loves it as well.

When I bought this, I thought it was a great one for me, but after a while of wearing it, I find that it makes my nose stuffy and I sneeze. I dated a guy who had a terrible reaction to it, so I gave it up (the perfume first, then the guy!) I wish this has worked for me, but I have an allergic reaction to it when I wear it. I hpe it works better for someone else!

Popular Fragrances