3.3

Reviews

2.0
from

4 months ago

Not crazy about this. I ordered online and got shade "ivory" which turns out to be too warm for my cool/pale/pink complexion. It is kind of a thick, dry, creamy consistency, if you can imagine that. Coverage is medium and somewhat buildable. If you have become accustomed to the huge concealer tubes and doe foot applicators common among many concealers lately, you will be shocked at this tiny tube, especially given the $20-something price. I think I can muddle through with this, but regret purchasing it and I hate to return things.

About reviewer (168 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrown

EyesHazel

4 years ago

Being a self-conscious teen I have a lot of blemishes and an uneven skin tone with dark circles which I aim to conceal since pale skin allows every flaw to be seen from a mile away. This product is brilliant at evening out any flaw. My dark circles are terrible and it made them hidden and normal. I tested the product on my red nose and a few spots on my forehead and it seemed to stay on pretty well. However, my skin seems to always need hydrating so I cannot just apply without any moisturiser or it turns flakey. The price is a bit too much so I won't be buying it again. My skin also doesn't need firming so I'm sure there are equal concealers which are more fitting for my age group.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

EyesBrown

5 years ago

The packaging i really like, i find it so convenient. The product has a lovely effect on the skin, really youthful and radiant and the coverage beats MAC prolongwear and dermablend. The three shades are inconvenient, however, most of the year i was Light and pulling just Fair when i was at my palest (NC15 in Mac). They cancel redness out very well and cover all the blue around my eyes. The only reason i would not repurchase this is because it really really does not agree with my skin. I would get terrible cystic acne and follicitis everytime i tried to use this, my sister too, and we both generally have near perfect skin, just sensitive! Otherwise, this really is a beautiful concealer and definitely worth the money, the tube lasts FOREVER. It's truly a shame i am sensitive to it.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

6 years ago

This concealer blended really well with my skin tone, the color Ivory matched my NC10-15 skin very well and although it did look too pink in the tube it went on fine without any pink tones. When applied it looked like a natural skin finish, not cakey at all. It was lightweight enough to not settle in lines yet covered my dark circles easily (I don't have severe dark circles so this might not give coverage if your circles are very dark). I did notice some settling into the deep creases under my eyes but every single product I have ever used does this. I applied this over Estee Lauder Daywear SPF 50 and it went on very easily and smoothly. I would definitely buy this again.

About reviewer (1232 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlue

7 years ago

I do think Elizabeth Arden produce quality makeup products, but I'm not a huge fan of this concealer. It looked great when it was applied in store by the Elizabeth Arden makeup artist, but I did not get the same look at home. The consistency is thick and can be drying, which looks aging in the eye area. The shade is very pale (I chose "Fair") and highlights my under eye area unless I blend my foundation over the top. While it does have staying power, I think I will be trying a more hydrating concealer.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

8 years ago

I bought this concealer at Shoppers for around $20.00 plus tax Canadian. I wanted a concealer for broken capillaries. My skin is more dry in the winter months so I needed something not matte. The cosmetician recommended this product and mentioned it's not only for the eye area. I'm more to medium skin toned but she recommended the color light. Apparently because this product sometimes will darken a bit. It goes on creamy. blends too a soft matte finish. Any dry spots I had, this concealer accentuated those areas. However as time passed I found this concealer did fade a bit during this day.. Not the best and not the worst concealer I have tried. I recently tried with the hot weather and found it too moisturizing. I won't be repurchasing this item.

About reviewer (186 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

EyesGreen

8 years ago

I purchased this concealer at Shoppers Drug Mart for $24 in the shade Ivory 1 and it's a perfect match for my complexion (MAC NC15).This concealer comes in a tube with a super soft doe foot applicator and it releases the perfect amount of product that never gets gunky or built up around the edges of the tube. The formula is opaque, silky and creamy. Blends so easily into my skin, provides medium coverage and sets to a soft matte finish. Wears well for about 4 to 5 hours then I notice it starts to fade and if I try to touch up with a little bit extra concealer it starts to look cakey and obvious. Overall a decent concealer for days when I'm not overly concerned about my makeup, but for the price and overall performance I wouldn't repurchase.

About reviewer (1341 reviews)

Age36-43