Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Liquid 24h Longwear SPF 15 Foundation

Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Liquid 24h Longwear SPF 15 Foundation

3.8

Active: Octinoxate 3 Inactive: Aqua / Water / Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane Silica, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon-12, Paraffin, Cyclomethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, [ /- May Contain / Peut Contenir/ Ultramarines, Iron Oxides / Titanium Dioxide]

on 11/19/2018 8:34:00 AM

I am SUPER pale and I have been trying to replace my NARS foundation because it jumped up in price. I need a full coverage foundation that didn't smell like paint (like MAC Studio Fix) I got this as a sample and have fallen in LOVE with the 090 shade. A little pricey but worth it because it comes with a pump that with some foundations you need to buy separately.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely don`t get the bad reviews for this foundation because it is AMAZING!! The best one I have in my collection and it absolutely deserves all the hype it gets. The coverage is definitely medium with skin like finish. It doesn`t budge and it never ends up looking cakey no matter how many layers you put on. I also disagree with the oxidation mentioned, as mine is a bit darker but only because it dries that way - not orange in the slightest. It doesn’t break me out which is a relief because I have very sensitive skin and basically everything breaks me out. What I will say, as someone who has combination to oily skin - you will have to powder/blot this foundation if you have skin like me throughout the day and not use a hydrating primer under it. Only cons are the price and that it will rub off on the sides of your nose if you wear glasses, but that can be easily remedied if you just pat it with your fingers. It is also scented. The scent doesn’t break me out but it’s worth noting. Anyway, for me this foundation gets five stars!

on 11/1/2018 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I simply don't like this. Lancome boasts having this in 40 shades but they are all pink and orange based--there are no yellow or neutral shades at all. The 010 Ivoire shade (available in UK and Europe) I've purchased is just too dark and pink-based for my NC20 skin.

Not to mention all that oxidizing and settling into pores, even with high-end primers. The end finish is plain orange and almost chalky. I've had dirt cheap foundations perform better than this. Not a fan.

on 10/30/2018 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Stay away from this foundation. I bought the 020 shade and it oxidizes like crazy. It becomes orange and doesn't cover the reddness on my cheeks.Horrible!!!!

on 10/25/2018 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This used to be my go to foundation, but unfortunately Lancôme changed the formula.
The new formula is watery, provides less coverage and oxides in 2.1 seconds. It literally turnS orange as soon as it's dispensed.
for reference I wear 230 buff and Im a nc25 in mac. the new 230 buff oxides to a nw35 :/
WHYYYYY LANCOME!!! WHYYYYYYY

on 10/19/2018 3:27:00 AM

My skin has extra oily T-zone and normal to (sometimes) dry the rest of my face.I was using the double wear from Estee launder for a year and although I was satisfied with the high coverage and the duration, this foundation felt really heavy on my face.It was too matt and not natural at all to wear it during the day, it was great for special occasions (although my boyfriend was always noticing how ”heavy painted” my face look when I was wearing it even though I was putting a tiny amount).
So I was searching for a lighter coverage foundation, but still glamourous enough for night parties.I Switched to Even Better by Clinique, but although it was light, natural (and didn't brake me out like double wear), the coverage was too light for my taste. I don't have acne or extreme discolorations, I just want a flawless face for photos (you know what I mean 🤣).
So I decided to try this one and I think I found me balance!It is medium coverage that gets high when you put extra layers, but without feeling heavy on the face.It minimizes my pores to give a flawless look for photos and it is semi matt semi dewy, but not like the sweaty dewy, like your face is hydrated and healthy!After 8 hours of wearing it in a humid environment, it was still there at 90%.
I has a variety of shades so I found the one that perfectly matches my face and this definitely makes a difference.It makes your skin gorgeous without looking like you put tones of layers of make up that don't match your natural colors.
I just don't agree with the comments that say it is suitable for very oily faces. In my oily areas, around the nose for example, it started feeling greasy after a couple of hours, but without melting. I would suggest to try it before you buy it as I understand, it can react differently on each skin.
Overall a great foundation if you want flawless but not heavy and unnatural skin.

on 10/12/2018 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

After some trial & error I finally found my shade. I am 220 in Fenty, W4 in L'Oreal True Match Lumi and 320 in this. I definitely appreciate the vast shade range. It is NOT 24 hour foundation. I got to hour 13 before it started to wear off. The formula itself is light, easy to blend and the coverage is buildable. There is no scent and naturally I love the pump. That said, its so expensive that I can't justify a repurchase as I find both Fenty and L'Oreal are just as good, if not better, at a much lower price point.

J'ai essayé ce maquillage pour la première fois et je suis devenu accro. J'aime tout simplement ce maquillage et la façon dont mon visage se sent le porter. Si vous voulez une couverture complète qui ne soit pas lourde et qui ne stresse pas votre peau, c'est votre produit. J'aime ça. J'ai essayé de m'éloigner plusieurs fois, mais rien ne se compare à Lancome

on 10/6/2018 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I tried this makeup for the first time and became hooked. I simply love this makeup and the way my face feels wearing it. If you want full coverage that does not feel heavy or stress your skin, this is your product. I love it. I have tried to stray a couple of times but nothing compare to Lancome.............:-)

Awful!! Made me break out so bad!! My face looked & felt burnt after removing it.. I would never purchase again!