Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Liquid 24h Longwear SPF 15 Foundation

Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Liquid 24h Longwear SPF 15 Foundation

3.8

Active: Octinoxate 3 Inactive: Aqua / Water / Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane Silica, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon-12, Paraffin, Cyclomethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, [ /- May Contain / Peut Contenir/ Ultramarines, Iron Oxides / Titanium Dioxide]

on 1/11/2019 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This foundation is just too expensive for what it is. I don't think the look of it justifies the price. That said, I like it and will likely buy it again, because drug store foundations have been destroying my skin lately. This foundation has great coverage, almost full coverage but not quite. It is very lightweight, it feels light on the skin, looks natural, and does not oxidize at all. This foundation also has not broken out my break-out-prone skin. I have slept with it on and it has not clogged pores. It starts to look a bit dewy by the end of the day, but not too noticeably, and it's a nice look. However, this was extremely hard to color match for me. I am middle eastern, with light olive skin. I eventually chose shade 230, but something is still not right - it leaves kind of a blue hue, it just depends on the lighting that I'm in. I tried a ton of other shades before choosing this one, and the numbering seems so out of order - higher numbers were a lighter shade than lower numbers, shades that are supposed to be "warm" didn't look that way at all, etc. So my main gripe with this is that finding a color match is truly a difficult process. If you successfully find the right color, this is a pretty good foundation.

on 12/26/2018 6:33:00 AM

Even the lightest yellowtoned shade oxidised orange on my skin. Tossed it out.

this is a very good foundation..blends very well..and very easy to spread out on your face.....my sister likes it too,,and it does not feel a least bit drying for a foundation with a mattifying finish

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a really dependable foundation to use. It is longwear, and it really does wear a long time! It has lasting power and doesn't look chalky or too matte, which some foundations can. There is a good variety of shades available. It has a natural matte finish, and is full coverage. There is a good variety of shades in neutral, warm, and cool. I wear the 310 (C) Bisque shade. I love this foundation!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I was on the hunt for a good liquid foundation that would match my yellow undertones, not break me out ,not look cakey and ok for combination skin. I have relatively good skin so I am not trying to cover a lot of flaws. As I get older I need a good liquid foundation that will Not settle in lines. After trying Nars(too drying) which I usually love their products,Make Up Forever(too thick) and Fenty(too red) Lancome color 460W was suggested to me.As the make up artist applied it I did Not have high hopes. She sent me home with a 10 day sample.Sure it looked flawless in store under those "magical light" but the real test is natural light. It wore all day, no oxidizing,no oil,no break outs,no fragrance.I ended up purchasing a full size bottle within a week.This is medium coverage but buildable for those who desire full coverage. It is Not completely transfer proof but pretty good.It definitely did Not get in my clothes. However if you press your fingers hard enough on the skin and rub you will see a little make up.I will only wear this in cooler months as when its hot I prefer powder only. I have worn this alone and also with the MAC Mineralize Natural finish powder in Deep Golden.If you can get this when Macys has a Beauty coupon/sale or Ulta has coupon then its even better as this goes for $47 a bottle.Has a nice pump and worth every dime.

on 11/19/2018 8:34:00 AM

I am SUPER pale and I have been trying to replace my NARS foundation because it jumped up in price. I need a full coverage foundation that didn't smell like paint (like MAC Studio Fix) I got this as a sample and have fallen in LOVE with the 090 shade. A little pricey but worth it because it comes with a pump that with some foundations you need to buy separately.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely don`t get the bad reviews for this foundation because it is AMAZING!! The best one I have in my collection and it absolutely deserves all the hype it gets. The coverage is definitely medium with skin like finish. It doesn`t budge and it never ends up looking cakey no matter how many layers you put on. I also disagree with the oxidation mentioned, as mine is a bit darker but only because it dries that way - not orange in the slightest. It doesn’t break me out which is a relief because I have very sensitive skin and basically everything breaks me out. What I will say, as someone who has combination to oily skin - you will have to powder/blot this foundation if you have skin like me throughout the day and not use a hydrating primer under it. Only cons are the price and that it will rub off on the sides of your nose if you wear glasses, but that can be easily remedied if you just pat it with your fingers. It is also scented. The scent doesn’t break me out but it’s worth noting. Anyway, for me this foundation gets five stars!

on 11/1/2018 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I simply don't like this. Lancome boasts having this in 40 shades but they are all pink and orange based--there are no yellow or neutral shades at all. The 010 Ivoire shade (available in UK and Europe) I've purchased is just too dark and pink-based for my NC20 skin.

Not to mention all that oxidizing and settling into pores, even with high-end primers. The end finish is plain orange and almost chalky. I've had dirt cheap foundations perform better than this. Not a fan.

on 10/30/2018 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Stay away from this foundation. I bought the 020 shade and it oxidizes like crazy. It becomes orange and doesn't cover the reddness on my cheeks.Horrible!!!!

on 10/25/2018 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This used to be my go to foundation, but unfortunately Lancôme changed the formula.
The new formula is watery, provides less coverage and oxides in 2.1 seconds. It literally turnS orange as soon as it's dispensed.
for reference I wear 230 buff and Im a nc25 in mac. the new 230 buff oxides to a nw35 :/
WHYYYYY LANCOME!!! WHYYYYYYY