Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24h

Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24h

3.8

Active: Octinoxate 3 Inactive: Aqua / Water / Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane Silica, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon-12, Paraffin, Cyclomethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, [ /- May Contain / Peut Contenir/ Ultramarines, Iron Oxides / Titanium Dioxide]

on 2/22/2017 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I really wanted to love this one, but unfortunately it did not work for me at all.

Pros:
- packaging

Cons:
- BROKE ME OUT!!**
- poor coverage
- oxidized
- expensive
- not long lasting

on 2/16/2017 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This used to be one of my go-to foundations about ten years ago before the Retin A I use for adult acne made my skin so dry and before Lancome changed the formula. But my skin has been under control more lately and I decided to give this formula another try. Mistake. In its older iteration it was a thicker, silky and refined foundation that provided a good deal of coverage without looking fake. The colors were absolutely gorgeous and the wearability was awesome. Even a couple of years ago, I would reach for this foundation in my makeup drawer during the hot humid summer days. Now it seems very watery. The colors are just off. I tried Buff 210 which is supposed to be neutral and it looked almost greenish on my skin. I could smell the alcohol in it and it just faded on my skin. No real lasting power. It made my skin look flaky and fake. And it emphasized lines and small wrinkles. Not worth $47 a bottle plus tax. I returned it and the search goes on for a decent foundation.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I didn't buy this foundation but got a large sample from their website. I have dry skin and most foundations I have tried are either too dewy and transfer or they cling to my dry patches. but this foundation in the shade 045 was amazing. it was slightly too neutral but I have very very yellow toned skin so it wasn't something I'm not used to. it was very long lasting and would definitely purchase the full size. it gave me a medium to full dewy/satin finish. I usually applied with a beauty blender and using this method gave me a lovely glow.

Okay so I have combo/oily acne prone skin. I have moderate scarring around my mouth and cheeks so for me coverage is very important. I'm also very fair but with a NEUTRAL undertone which is usually hard to find in foundations, especially in the fair section cause they assume we all carry pink undertones. Not true. I've used drugstore and higher end foundations (bare minerals, Clinique, etc) none of them really knocked my socks off and the shades were always off. I was on a budget so I purchased a few drugstore foundations, liked the finishes on them but the colors again were god-awful. Not to mention they all transferred like crazy. This was really out of my budget range, never would I think in my life I'd actually buy a foundation for damn near $50. But I do not regret listening to the makeup girl. The color I bought was 140 ivory and it's like an exact match for my skin tone which is really rare for me! The finish is a demi-matte, very natural finish. It doesn't look cakey at all which I expected cause it's medium-full coverage. I'm actually super surprised that this foundation is true to its word, it doesn't transfer whatsoever and it doesn't budge on your face at all even after 8+ hours. I only use about two pumps on my face with some concealer and I get the full coverage I need, with a mattifying primer, powder and my NYX setting spray. I use this product sparingly because of the outragerous price tag on it. I would def purchase again! Love

on 1/30/2017 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Teint Idole Ultra 24H is a great lasting foundation. It doesn't look cakey or heavy. It offers medium to full coverage. The shade selection is impressive, but some look quite orange or peachy. I think they could improve it a bit, but hopefully those shades work for others well. It has a nice demi matte finish that doesn't look chalky or obvious. Lancome is great with giving samples of their foundation (as are other brands like Clinique, Dior, Estee Lauder, etc). You might as well get matched and take a sample home to try to see if you love it before buying it!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Such a beautiful foundation! The color selection is phenomenal. Coverage is medium, full if you layer it. It looks so nice on the skin, does not accentuate pores. Lasts all day. The only down side is the sunscreen in this breaks me out, so I cannot wear it for more than a day at a time, so I just have to rotate it out.

on 1/29/2017 10:23:00 PM

It's expensive, but worth it. The finish is wonderful. Doesn't feel cakey, or heavy. This foundation last all day on me, with no fuss. Good coverage, I can apply it, set it with a little powder, and go about my day without touch ups. I love it.

on 1/7/2017 7:22:00 PM

This is perfection in a bottle. I previously used Teint Miracle, but I felt it made my skin look too shiny. This is a matte foundation, but it is very moisturizing. Your skin looks flawless and it stays like that all day. It make pores invisible and evens out the skin tone. You are left with perfect looking skin. I have always loved Lancome foundations more than any other brand and this one is my favorite by far.

on 12/20/2016 9:07:00 PM

I do not normally like matte foundations but I do love this one. The finish is immaculate. I originally purchased it to use on someone else who has oily skin. I was so impressed with the color range and finish, I bought another in my shade (210 at the moment) and it's beautiful. There are a couple of downsides. It contains alcohol--so much that I can actually smell it. Also, it has a scent I'm not overly fond of. It's also very expensive for a line I don't consider to be particularly high end. I would never rely on this for the sunscreen. Those issues aside, the formula is much improved since the last time I tried it, and it is a great matte finish foundation. I find application with a moist sponge works best.

on 12/19/2016 3:33:00 PM

I'VE TRIED EVERY FOUNDATION THERE IS TO TRY AND 6YEARS LATER HAVE RETURNED TO MY FIRST LOVE LANCOME I LOVE THIS LUXURY BRAND . I AM HEXED WITH DRY SKIN SO FOUNDATION TENDS TO ACCENTUATE THAT.NOT THIS ONE , OF COURSE I DON'T
POWDER I AM 41 AND OFTEN TOLD I LOOK BETTER WITH NO FOUNDATION . WELL NOT THIS ONE AND THERE HYPNOSE MASCARA HAS ALSO BEEN LIFE CHANGING SO YES I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION THREE PUMPS IS FULL COVERAGE I HONESTLY LOOK LIKE IM 31 YIPPEE OF COURSE I TAKE REALLY GOOD CARE OF MY SKIN AND GET VI PEELS BUT I AM TELLING YOU NO NEED TO SPEND 60 BUCKS ON FOUNDATION THIS IS THE ONE STAYS ON ALL DAY NO NEED TO TOUCH UP ATLEAST ON MY DRY SKIN LOVE IT