Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24h

Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24h

3.8

Active: Octinoxate 3 Inactive: Aqua / Water / Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane Silica, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon-12, Paraffin, Cyclomethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, [ /- May Contain / Peut Contenir/ Ultramarines, Iron Oxides / Titanium Dioxide]

on 9/22/2017 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I like this foundation. It gives my skin a smooth, seamless look when applied with a beautyBlender. It covered minor flaws with one layer. The foundation has a semi matte finish. I’m glad that it’s not completely matte because to me that makes skin look dull or like a mannequin. I prefer to use this during warmer weather because I prefer a non-luminous foundation when my face is already shiny from humidity. 460 Suede W in the Teint Idole liquid is a perfect shade match, but it does not match the Teint Idole foundation stick. I wear the next lightest shade in the stick, 450 Suede N.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I had to go to a bridal shower and being a mom I haven't been able to wear make up a whole lot lately so I wanted to change up my foundation routine for the bridal shower I was attending. I had a SA match me and she matched me perfectly. Unfortunately, this thing oxidizes on me and gets a little bit dark for my liking within a couple hours. The staying power is great. And it really does look like your skin but better until it oxidizes. It says it doesn't transfer but I find that it actually does which is unfortunate as I am very affectionate with my babies and my main concern is that this might rub off on them (hence the reason why I stopped wearing make up to begin with) so I wasn't very happy about that. I had doubts from the get go but couldnt accept that it wasn't that great due to the great reviews and the hefty price tag so I didn't return it right away but I really wish I did when I had the chance. Now I am forced to use this just for the sake of saving money. I'll be sticking to my EL double wear - it never let's me down.

on 9/15/2017 1:54:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I am NC10-15ish but a bit more neutral and the Ivoire 09 shade is perfect for me. Sadly, this foundation has the same results on me that that TIU Stick has. Upon application, this foundation looks fantastic and offers excellent coverage. It should be noted that I have normal-to-oily skin. Every time I wear this, I get home and notice that all over my face, this has caused texture and dried spots, as if my skin is dehydrated and I need to exfoliate. It's very odd. I'm guessing it's a result of the longer-lasting TUI 24 formula because this did not happen with the regular Teinte Idole formula. Unfortunately, this foundation just does not agree with my skin, and it's such a shame because I am in love with the color. I had gotten this after returning the stick version in hopes that the dryness wouldn't happen, so I'll be trying a different Lancome formula.

on 8/16/2017 11:25:00 AM

Tried TI out recently, there has been a reformulation or repacking, I remember using this foundation years ago (didn't love it back then either), but it definitely has changed, it's thinner and dryer now and seems to have less coverage. It's a solid medium cover than can be built up somewhat, but nowhere near the pigmentation of classic Estee Lauder Double Wear liquid, for comparison. The shades are forgiving, but the liquid is on the dry side and clings to skin a bit too much, which makes blending a tiny bit frustrating. I don't find it that long lasting either, definitely not 12 h, and by no means 24h. 6 h is more realistic and then there is already some uneven fading, which makes skin look unflattering and rough. There are other liquid foundations that actually last all day long and look so much better on skin than TI, starting with L'Oreal Infallible and ending with my HG Sisley Phyto-Teint Eclat.

My favorite. I have tried so many but always come back to this. I am a nurse and I will never forget when I started using this a patient said to me " your skin is beautiful". l am devoted!!

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I've heard many great things with this product and I tried it out for a max of 1.5 weeks. The color was beautiful and the coverage was as well but it felt like it never set even after packing on setting powder? It also transferred like crazy. I'll stick to my ELDW.

on 8/16/2017 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

The shade 02 Lys Rose is a very good match for my nc25 skin. But.... i do not know why the beauty bloggers rave about this foundie. First of all, it is not a full coverage foundation. It gives a medium coverage but buildable. Although it has a nice and elegant packaging, a subtle smell of freshness and a hydrating sense on my skin, it has not so hydrating formula and it gives me a bit of cakey look by sitting on my dry flakes. I apply it with a beauty blender for a more airy result but...not a complete satisfaction for me... I had much better full coverage foundations than this. I would not buy it again.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have been enjoying my Dior Forever Foundation and it has been my go-to for months now. One of my favourite YouTuber finally did a review on this foundation. Needless to say, I went to buy it without a second thought. For reference I am acne prone, combo skin. I'm between NC30-NC35 in MAC. It is currently winter in Australia. Here are my thoughts;

* Got the shade 035 Beige Doré. Boy oh boy it's too pink. It was described to be Neutral and there is nothing Neutral about it. 045 is too dark but has more of a yellow undertone. So wrong shade. 98% of the shade range available in Australia has a pink undertone. In total there are max 11 shades available.
* Oxidises like no one's business. It oxidises about 2-3 shades darker from initial application. To an orange with a slight hint of pink LMAO!
* It has a very strong frangance. It does fades away as the hours goes by. But 5hrs in, I can still smell it on my face and unfortunately, it's not a scent that I particularly like.
* Beautiful on first application. I prefer using a brush. I used my Kat Von D Foundation Brush in #10. I must say, I have to use 6 pumps all up to get it to a solid medium. But it does builds up beautifully. No caking or weirdness. Just beautiful, your skin but better.
* Unfortunately, 3hrs into wearing this and my oil in a very cold day is so visible and I can also feel it. But it still look nice. But 5hrs later, my face have just eaten this foundation around my cheeks, nose and mouth. It just vanished into thin air but left me with oil.
* Point of no return and you literally can't even save it once the coverage, patchiness and etc happens.
* Doesn't emphasis my pores, textures, lines or anything like that. But like I said, by 5hr mark....well it's gone so I feel so naked LOL.
* Used mattifying primers, setting powders on all occasions and mattifying setting spray. But results are all the same. All of these of my HG, so it's not them, it's this foundation.
* I also bought the LA Base Pro primer to go with it. I have to try it with other foundations to see if it will perform better with my EL DW or Dior Forever. I hope so, because it's expensive!!!
* By the end of Day 3, it broke me out. Not so much acne...more like little lumps on the surface of my skin. My break out reactions are usually deep cystic ones but this one is on top of my skin, itchy, red bumps with white heads. YUCK!

I wanted to love this foundation because it's more expensive than my EL but for me, it really doesn't have any redeeming qualities starting from the shade all the way to my skin reactions and all the ones in between. Save your money or get a sample first and try it for yourself. Be mindful of the breakout if you are acne prone or have sensitive skin. It's not worth the breakout.

on 7/13/2017 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the best foundation I've found for my skin type (slightly oily, prone to redness). I live in a very hot climate and this used in combination with a primer and setting spray has proven to be really long lasting, it definitely did last me throughout the day with minimal touchup. The first few times I wore it I considered returning because it did indeed oxidize, turning a bit orange on my skin; but once I started using primer this hasn't been much of a problem anymore. Downside - for other foundations i use 1-2 pumps; for medium/full coverage I have to use at least 3-4 pumps of this which is a bummer as it is pricey. If you're on the fence, get a sample - I got a very generous sample which lasted me about a week from the Lancome counter at Ulta before purchasing.

on 7/18/2017 5:33:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really do love this foundation, I have never had a problem with it oxidizing on my face. It is expensive but worth every penny, this is the only foundation I have ever used to the bottom of the bottle without going on a quest for "something better." When I ran low on my first bottle, I promptly got another one. It covers my redness on my nose and t-zone beautifully and I have never had it cause break outs which I still get from cosmetics, even in my doteage:) I took off one lippee for the price $$$! but I guess you get what you pay for. I used Estee Lauder Double Wear before but it always seemed kind of heavy and flat, although it does last and cover well.