Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24h

Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24h

3.8

Active: Octinoxate 3 Inactive: Aqua / Water / Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane Silica, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon-12, Paraffin, Cyclomethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, [ /- May Contain / Peut Contenir/ Ultramarines, Iron Oxides / Titanium Dioxide]

I got this at a makeup sampling trip at Nordstrom, and I got a sample of #140. The stuff is so skinlike, I'm really impressed. It actually looks like my skin. However, the coverage wasn't as buildable as I would have liked. It didn't cover acne as well as I would've liked it to. But, concealer can solve that. I really liked it, and may buy it if the other foundations I'm going to try don't work out. It helped blur my pores, and didn't break me out more. It doesn't transfer, which is nice because I play violin, and some foundations just get all over my chin rest, and it's super irritating. So, yeah. This is good stuff!

I did not intend to purchase this product when I went to the store. I originally went to purchase the Double Longwear but there wasn't a shade light enough for me when I was foundation matched. The girl immediately pointed me to this foundation and being as fair as I am, when it matched I immediately pulled the trigger. Being a ginger I have many caramel colored freckles which I like to cover up completely so full coverage is essential. I went home and tried two pumps which did nothing. This is a medium coverage foundation and anything more than two pumps is cakey. Although the color selection is helpful for fair skin tones (I have 090 which is a fair skin tone with neutral undertones) it is not full coverage in the slightest. Definitely is hard to build without looking cakey. Be careful when purchasing. I will not be repurchasing.

To Read all 547 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have been wanting to try this foundation for ages. Finally I got it and here is what I think. I have been using it for the past 2 months on and off. Why off? First of all because it is not what I thought it would be. I have oily skin and I am looking for medium coverage with good staying power. This one gives an excellent coverage. I prefer to apply it with sigma F80. I often don't need any concealing afterwards. The finish is not matt but with some powder that's fixed. Unfortunately it doesn't stay that way for long. The good thing is that it doesn't look ike you are wearing lots of makeup even if you apply quite a bit. But after a couple of hours it tends to disappear on me. I wore it today and then when I was removing my makeup there was not a lot on the tissue I used to remove it. It wasn't even that hot today to start with. Another bad thing is that it oxidises quite a bit. I am quite pale and the best match was 010 which tends to be quite pink as well but other shades were either too dark or yellow. Anyway, this is my weekend foundation :D Meaning that it is very easy and quick to apply and I don't have to worry if it is still there.

on 7/14/2016 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is currently my favourite foundation. I have combo skin.

My complaints about this:
-price
-range of colors (poor range, lightest color is NOT light enough. I wear 100 Ivoire Neutral - the lightest shade available in my country. But it looks too dark. In the Korean shades, this is shade 21, or MAC N20)
-package is in a glass bottle, which makes me nervous about dropping it!
-it definitely does NOT last 24hours!!! More like 8-10hours max (after prime, powder and setting spray)

**a pro/con is that the formula is a bit on the oily side. You get a sheen on your face, even with primer/setting spray. I think it makes my face look more luminous and 'blurs' my imperfections, but others may disagree and think it looks more oily

Pros:
-inbuilt sunscreen
-easy to blend, nice formula
-medium coverage
-doesn't break me out in pimples
-it doesn't look cakey

on 7/14/2016 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Nice foundation I bought it in shade 02 and it din't oxidise, it is also non-comedogenic which is quite good if you get acne every now and then, also good that is oil-free and dermatologically tested!

on 7/13/2016 8:14:00 AM

This used to be my go-to foundation, but recently I've been put off it. I don't wear makeup every day, so when I do I want something that isn't too heavy, and doesn't make my look too made up.
For how much this costs ($75AUD), there are better products out there for a lot less.
My main dislike is that I have to set it with powder, otherwise it feels 'icky' all day.
Don't get me wrong - this was my go-to for years, but it's just not for me any more.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I got this foundation based on the many many positive reviews on it. This is my first high end foundation I'd formally been using l'oreal true match but I wanted something more expensive because I heard expensive foundation in terms of shade match and whatnot. Anyways I was matched to shade 11 Muscade. This foundation feels very nice on the skin. Didn't oxides Ive used this without primer and without setting it a couple of times and it stayed put and its hot here. However my problem with this foundation is that it has a very slight tint. A kinda grey tint that is barely visible at first but has the day goes on leaves me looking dull and dead. I had to buy l'oreal infallible pro matte foundation cuz it's really which in colour and quite orange. So I use it to balance that annoying grey cast. The fragrance is another issue. Its just too much. In fact its kinda choking however since the l'oreal pro matte smell like biro ink it cancels that inky smell. I will repurchase but probably when I go on holiday in America the shade range is better and wider over there.

I am getting married and I am doing my own makeup for my wedding since I am very pariticular with what I like so I was on the hunt for the perfect wedding foundation. I went into Sephora and told the girl I wanted a full coverage foundation that would last all day, keep me oil/shine free and she suggested this product. She is seriously lasts all day and night and does not budge. Well- completely wrong. I have normal/combination skin and within 2 hours of having this makeup on my face was an oil slick! I mean literally so greasy and gross there is NO WAY i could use this makeup for my wedding day. I wore this makeup for a total of 9 hours and it was horrible. And yes, I used primer and powder.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Lovely foundation with a matte finish that lasts all day. Went to an African wedding and got hot and sweaty on the dance floor and was surprised when I got home that my face is still on. Used with Ben bye and benefit primer. I also powered once with Mac studio fix. Excellent product

on 6/23/2016 3:34:00 PM

Have been using this for years my absolute favourite great coverage looking natural however it does need powder at the t zone, especially my oily nose
found an exact shade match
does not break me out ....LOVE IT..