Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24h

Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24h

3.8

Active: Octinoxate 3 Inactive: Aqua / Water / Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane Silica, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon-12, Paraffin, Cyclomethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, [ /- May Contain / Peut Contenir/ Ultramarines, Iron Oxides / Titanium Dioxide]

on 7/18/2017 5:33:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really do love this foundation, I have never had a problem with it oxidizing on my face. It is expensive but worth every penny, this is the only foundation I have ever used to the bottom of the bottle without going on a quest for "something better." When I ran low on my first bottle, I promptly got another one. It covers my redness on my nose and t-zone beautifully and I have never had it cause break outs which I still get from cosmetics, even in my doteage:) I took off one lippee for the price $$$! but I guess you get what you pay for. I used Estee Lauder Double Wear before but it always seemed kind of heavy and flat, although it does last and cover well.

on 7/13/2017 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the best foundation I've found for my skin type (slightly oily, prone to redness). I live in a very hot climate and this used in combination with a primer and setting spray has proven to be really long lasting, it definitely did last me throughout the day with minimal touchup. The first few times I wore it I considered returning because it did indeed oxidize, turning a bit orange on my skin; but once I started using primer this hasn't been much of a problem anymore. Downside - for other foundations i use 1-2 pumps; for medium/full coverage I have to use at least 3-4 pumps of this which is a bummer as it is pricey. If you're on the fence, get a sample - I got a very generous sample which lasted me about a week from the Lancome counter at Ulta before purchasing.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I bought Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H because I before I had Lancôme Miracle one and I was very happy with it but I thought this time I need something with moe coverage. I wish I never have bought that and payed so much for it. First it barely cover any thing. Second after a while it OXIDIZE and turn organe and make my dace looks like a pumpkin. I have to say it blend nicely because it is oily but it is one of the worse foundation I have ever own. so does NOT worth my money.

on 6/29/2017 1:38:00 PM

I think this is my new go-to foundation. It wears well. it doesn't break down. I can use a variety of powders over it and it never gets funky. The shade selection is good for my pale skin. It doesn't break me out. I get a good coverage with a thin application using a brush.

on 6/22/2017 7:36:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Looked dry and dead on my combo skin.. actually looks decent when mixed with half a pump of L'Oréal lumi primer, which doesn't affect the longevity but does lighten the coverage... makes it wearable for summer at least.

on 6/18/2017 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I liked this foundation when I bought it. It has great coverage and good staying power. It got pretty oily by the end of the day in my t-zone but if you set with powder it usually holds up. The only major downside with this foundation was how bad it would oxidize. I tried two different colors that went on pretty light at first but would be horribly orange looking by the end of the day. Definitely color swatch and wait for the foundation to dry when choosing a color. For the price I think I could find a better foundation that didn't oxidize as much.

on 6/7/2017 8:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love, love, love! Best foundation for red and oil prone skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Oh my god, I am so incredibly in love with this foundation. After years of bouncing around drugstore brands that were always just a little too dark for my extremely fair skin, or just a bit too warm, etc, I finally found this foundation.

The price is a downside, of course, but it's a (relatively) small price to pay for the peace of mind it gives me when I know my foundation hasn't oxidized two shades darker than my skin tone. And it's cool enough for my skin!!! Which is something almost no foundation I've ever tried has managed. Most of the pale tones I've tried lean yellow. Lancôme nailed it, though, and I don't know what I'd do without this foundation in my life.

on 5/8/2017 2:10:00 AM

I really like this foundation but there are two main reasons I hesitate to buy this again. Firstly the consistency of this is a thick but light weight liquid. It smooths over skin easily enough with primer, but I find it can be too quick drying to spread evenly without primer. I always need two pumps of this, where usually 1 pump is my standard for most foundations.

When this sets it's the most skin like foundation for my oily skin, it doesn't look heavy or patchy and doesn't really need to be powdered. It also reduces the look of my pores! But as time goes on I find my oils mixed with this can make it look heavier, so I usually only apply a very little or mix it with an Illuminating primer (rare ability for an oily skin).

Now for things that make me think twice about repurchasing. The biggest and possibly the reason for the second is that it is heavily scented, even with the large amount of alcohol (in the Australian version), I find the scent irritates me and my skin. The second thing is that it causes me to breakout, if I wear it two days in a row. I always have to take a weeks break, which annoys me endlessly because I really like the finish of this foundation. I would probably only wear this on special occasions and don't feel this justifies the repurchase for me.

on 5/1/2017 4:40:00 AM

I just don't like this !! Don't like how it looks or wears. And it makes my face feel dull and grey-ish for some weird reason