Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Liquid 24h Longwear SPF 15 Foundation

Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Liquid 24h Longwear SPF 15 Foundation

3.8

Active: Octinoxate 3 Inactive: Aqua / Water / Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane Silica, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon-12, Paraffin, Cyclomethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, [ /- May Contain / Peut Contenir/ Ultramarines, Iron Oxides / Titanium Dioxide]

on 10/12/2018 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

After some trial & error I finally found my shade. I am 220 in Fenty, W4 in L'Oreal True Match Lumi and 320 in this. I definitely appreciate the vast shade range. It is NOT 24 hour foundation. I got to hour 13 before it started to wear off. The formula itself is light, easy to blend and the coverage is buildable. There is no scent and naturally I love the pump. That said, its so expensive that I can't justify a repurchase as I find both Fenty and L'Oreal are just as good, if not better, at a much lower price point.

J'ai essayé ce maquillage pour la première fois et je suis devenu accro. J'aime tout simplement ce maquillage et la façon dont mon visage se sent le porter. Si vous voulez une couverture complète qui ne soit pas lourde et qui ne stresse pas votre peau, c'est votre produit. J'aime ça. J'ai essayé de m'éloigner plusieurs fois, mais rien ne se compare à Lancome

on 10/6/2018 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I tried this makeup for the first time and became hooked. I simply love this makeup and the way my face feels wearing it. If you want full coverage that does not feel heavy or stress your skin, this is your product. I love it. I have tried to stray a couple of times but nothing compare to Lancome.............:-)

Awful!! Made me break out so bad!! My face looked & felt burnt after removing it.. I would never purchase again!

on 10/2/2018 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Great foundation for my super oily skin. I put this on under moisturizer and sunblock (no primer), a bit of setting powder and my face was still matte by midday and no touch-ups. At the end of the day my skin didn't go oily although the foundation faded quite a bit. I also like that it comes with a pump, i can get as little or as much as i need to. The only thing i dislike is the smell. For me it smells like strong perfume sprayed on my face and makes me sneeze. I wish it was fragrance-free.

on 9/17/2018 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I have a love hate relationship with this product. It applies beautifully. It covers pretty much everything and still looks like skin, minimizes pores, looks radiant! The problem is that it starts to get patchy after about 3 hours. I’ve tried with primer, without, with setting spray, without. Pretty much everything to make it work ☹️ By the end of the day this slid off of my oily areas and clung to dry patches......sexy right? Anyway, for $50, not worth it for me! The hg hunt continues!

on 6/21/2018 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is a very good foundation. I have sensitive, combination skin with an oily t-zone. Despite a consistent skincare routine and using formula-consistent primers, every foundation separates or transfers on my nose and chin half-way through the day. Until this one. It does not separate or transfer once set with loose powder. It does not irritate or flake on the drier areas of my skin. It has a medium-coverage, semi-matte finish. Also, miraculously, it comes in my shade (100 Ivoire N). I do need to apply some powder around my nose after about 6 hours of wear. Overall, I would highly recommend trying this product if you have oily or combination skin and want a long-wearing medium-coverage foundation.

Edit: After reading the reviews of this product, it strikes me that many people have not had as much success using it as I have. I apply this foundation with my fingers after moisturizing with La Roche Posay Double Repair Moisturizer UV and priming my T-zone with elf Poreless Primer. I set the foundation with Dior Nude Air Loose Setting Powder and spritz with Skindinavia Oil Control Setting Spray. The steps before and after using a foundation have a huge impact on how long it lasts, and this foundation performs better than any other I've used between these steps.

This foundation is a huge winner for me! My shade is Beige Porcelaine 010, though 011 and 01 are both passable shades for me also. There is a wide variety of shades with both cool, warm and neutral undertones in this line, which is great. I find that this foundation is medium to full coverage, depending on how much I apply. It applies easily and smoothly with a soft kabuki brush. It looks flawless and natural on the skin, seamlessly blended rather than looking like a mask. It lasts on the skin all day, even in hot, humid and rainy weather. It doesn’t smudge or seperate. It is transfer-proof also. This is an absolutely gorgeous foundation, I am so glad I have it in my collection and will be definitely repurchasing. It is a go-to for me.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

this is a medium coverage foundation however it is buildable without getting cakey. I have quite bad pigmentation so I have to use at least 2 pumps for good coverage. It has a BEAUTIFUL dewy natural finish and people can't tell im wearing foundation. However after 6 hours this foundation started to get very shiny around my t-zone ( i combination skin).
Overall, this is a great foundation with a wide shade range and amazing finish.

on 5/30/2018 4:29:00 PM

A sales rep at Sephora told me that this was comparable to ELDW so I decided to give it a try. ELDW has worked great but I wanted to see if I could find something that wasn't as dull. Lets just say it was an epic fail. After 3-4 hours I had areas where it had slid off (chin, forehead), and I was mortified to see it settled into wrinkles I never knew existed, creating horrible creases. I could probably make it work with an oil controlling primer but I prefer not to use primer on a regular basis. I did use an oil controlling powder but that was not enough to make it stay on. I'm going back to ELDW - at least that lasts all day - having to touch up makeup throughout the day is not for me. Steer clear of this if you need a foundation with oil controlling properties. It does give a beautiful finish while it lasts but unfortunately it's an expensive no-go for me.