Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24h

Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24h

3.8

Active: Octinoxate 3 Inactive: Aqua / Water / Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane Silica, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon-12, Paraffin, Cyclomethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, [ /- May Contain / Peut Contenir/ Ultramarines, Iron Oxides / Titanium Dioxide]

on 4/21/2017 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I used this foundation for 2 weeks and made me break out. Enough said.

Two stars for staying power but that's it. I went through 3 colors and still couldn't find the right one for my skin. The color that matched my NC25ish, light olive skin upon application was 340. After a few hours, it had oxidized so much I looked like I'd emerged from a sandstorm on Mars. So... tried 320. Same result. Then 270. Believe it or not, the same: too ochre. Then I went out of the bisques and into the buffs with 230. Now I just looked like I'd been in an ordinary earthbound dust storm. I'm guessing the oxidation is less pronounced with the lightest colors, but I was still seeing some in the buffs, which is lighter than I ever expected to go. I put argan oil on before foundation but this still managed to develop microcracks all over my face, aging me a good 5 years. I think it could be a marvelous product for someone who (a) can find the right shade, and (b) has young, oily skin that can handle an oil-free foundation without looking aged by it. I just wanted the staying power, but this isn't a look I want to wear all day.

on 3/30/2017 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using it for the last 4 yrs and this is the only foundation that does not cause any trauma to my skin. At the age of 45, I still have no clues what my triggers are but with this foundation I don't have to worry about breakouts. Coverage/finish is okay but it looks beautiful in pics. I will be buying this again and again.

on 3/30/2017 9:11:00 AM

This product is a dream. I'm extremely acne prone, with fair skin, discolouration and scarring caused by acne, with a severe allergy to the majority of suncream and foundations containing spf.
Its a rare find to come across a foundation that matches my skin, or doesn't break me out, or cause an allergic reaction, and looks good. With other products (mac, clinique, dior, urban decay, bobbi brown and every high street brand you can imagine) I achieve 2 of those things at best.
With this foundation, I have everything I want. You can build it super easily with a damp beauty blender, layer it to cover anything and everything. It last well with primer and setting spray and I've never seen a foundation look that good on my skin, let alone one that doesn't leave my face in agony!
The only downside for me is at that price, I would like it to be cruelty free. But for foundation this good I'm willing to put usual scruples to one side, and ignore the cries of my bank account. I'm a student, so the cost is a stretch but I love it enough to forego food if needs be! I adore this product and I can't recommend it enough.

I love this foundation! this is the only foundation that does not accentuate my large pores and it lasts about 5-6 hours before it starts to fade (I don't experience oxidation).

This is a medium coverage foundation, it won't cover deep discolouration but I love how it evens out my skin tone and how it minimizes my pores;) The colour I use is 140 Ivory N - it is a nice colour that is not pink or too yellow. It lookes very natural, doesn't look caky or heavy. It doesn't break me out, nor is it scented. It's not a true matte, more like a Demi-matte.

I get good results with applying it with the beauty blender.

I love the packaging- it has a pump so that I don't have to struggle to get it out, and the pump dispenses tiny or large drops.

What I don't love is the price, but while I will keep trying new drugstore foundations I haven't found one that compares:( I used to be able to use Revlon Colour stay but not sure if my skin changed or if Revlon reformulated, but every time I put it on now it my pores look horrific and it feels like a mask. I recently tried Estée Lauder DW hoping to get longer wear but only got disappointed as my pores looked horrific and foundation felt heavy and caked on. I might try it in the summer when my skin is oiler.

on 3/6/2017 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Combo, dehydrated, ultra-sensitive, very acne-prone skin. NC15-20/cool yellow/olive; Almay Buff, Revlon CS Buff, MUFE HD 117

This is such a popular foundation I finally had to give it a try after Revlon CS was reformulated again and I was without a longwear foundation for those days I need one. Unfortunately, it didn't work out for me. Shade 210 Buff (N) is a perfect match and the finish and coverage were perfect with a drop of face oil added. This always broke down on me though, within 3-4 hours it was separated, dry and cakey looking. After a week of using this I began breaking out, which isn't at all unusual, but was unexpected since it doesn't contain any ingredients known to aggravate my skin.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have use this product on and off for five years. I have sensitive combination skin and this foundation is perfect. It covers every spot on my face. I even use it for concealer some times. I have not been able to find any other foundation like this. I tried to use drug store foundations but this is the best.

on 2/22/2017 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I really wanted to love this one, but unfortunately it did not work for me at all.

Pros:
- packaging

Cons:
- BROKE ME OUT!!**
- poor coverage
- oxidized
- expensive
- not long lasting

on 2/16/2017 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This used to be one of my go-to foundations about ten years ago before the Retin A I use for adult acne made my skin so dry and before Lancome changed the formula. But my skin has been under control more lately and I decided to give this formula another try. Mistake. In its older iteration it was a thicker, silky and refined foundation that provided a good deal of coverage without looking fake. The colors were absolutely gorgeous and the wearability was awesome. Even a couple of years ago, I would reach for this foundation in my makeup drawer during the hot humid summer days. Now it seems very watery. The colors are just off. I tried Buff 210 which is supposed to be neutral and it looked almost greenish on my skin. I could smell the alcohol in it and it just faded on my skin. No real lasting power. It made my skin look flaky and fake. And it emphasized lines and small wrinkles. Not worth $47 a bottle plus tax. I returned it and the search goes on for a decent foundation.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I didn't buy this foundation but got a large sample from their website. I have dry skin and most foundations I have tried are either too dewy and transfer or they cling to my dry patches. but this foundation in the shade 045 was amazing. it was slightly too neutral but I have very very yellow toned skin so it wasn't something I'm not used to. it was very long lasting and would definitely purchase the full size. it gave me a medium to full dewy/satin finish. I usually applied with a beauty blender and using this method gave me a lovely glow.