4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

Love it, fresh rosey clean.. But not in anyway the boring rose scent!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBlack

EyesBlack

from

4 years ago

Well, this one is a bit disappointing for me. I am a huge fan of Chloe scents so I was very eager to try this. I hated it initially because it smells like classic cologne. Very masculine. After a few hours it showed its Chloe roots, a pretty rose scent came out but because I hated it in its first notes which is masculine, I will not buy it.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesGreen

4 years ago

OMG!!!! What a wonderful surprise!!! The first time I smell it, there was the sensation that was for older woman, but definetly (I´m in 30´s) it´s awesome. I definetly repurchase this one. So fresh, citric and last old day.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

4 years ago

I like L'eau de Chloe.. but I don't love it, I wouldn't repurchase it...

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Medium

HairBrown

2.0

5 years ago

I am thoroughly disappointed in this one. I got a lovely gift set with the shower gel, lotion, and I believe 100ml bottle of this at Costco for a really affordable price ($64.99 I think?)--and it just doesn't last. 10 sprays got me 3 hours of wear. TEN. SPRAYS. And this was layered over the body lotion. The bottle is cute, but the top is already oxidizing and looks manky (like all the Chloe bottles do), so that's a minus point as well. If you are looking for a VERY lightweight *expensive* citrusy scent that smells like expensive lemon hand soap and doesn't last very long, you can stop looking. This is what you're looking for. I got no patchouli, no amber, no cedar, no peach, no violet, and only a hint of rosewater. Lemony rosewater. The drydown is a nice clean dryer sheet smell, although VERY faint. I can't compare to Coriandre (as others have done), as I just recently got a decant of that one, but this one was not for me. (crosspost)

About reviewer (707 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesGray

1.0
from

5 years ago

Agree with tinkerbelles assessment 'watery, bland, headachy and pungent.' Opens with lemon. Then dissipates into a powdery dry down. Another reviewer mentioned Agent Provocateur. i do get the sense that somewhere in there, it is struggling to reach something approaching Agent Provocateur but that would be to do Agent Provocateur a grave injustice.

About reviewer (517 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

6 years ago

This has been my go-to springy fragrance for the past year. The green colour of the juice is appropriate -- it smells a bit to me like cut grass, but with none of the burn or sharp edges. It also reminds me a bit of the smell of expensive hand cream (in a good way). Light and subtle but lasts all day on me, with relatively little change in the scent over time. Grown-up, modern, and professional.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

3.0

6 years ago

Well, on me this smells pretty much exactly the same than Agent Provocateur. it's a greenisch rose with very light patchouli undertone. It's for when you seek for something green, light, young and fresh. I also love the color of the juice and their pretty 20 ml bottle, in limited edition. Marketing wise, it's chloe's answer to Chanel Coco Mademoiselle and Miss Dior cherie eaux. You really don't need to love rose and patchouli to love this. The price is really correct. I found Agent Provocateur far too expensive. I am really glad to have found a version at a more reasonnable price. Nothing bad to say about it. I enjoy it very much. Caution : I have just tried on another bottle (the tester of a shop) and it's funny because it didn't smell at all like the one I reviewed up there. It actually didn't smell very good at all ! They might have change the composition. I think the one I reviewed is the most recent composition and the second I tried was an old bottle. Or maybe I was just Lucky with the bottle I bought. It was the 20 ml bottle. so I decided to remove 2 stars. It's too versatile.

About reviewer (75 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

1.0

6 years ago

I get a quick burst of lemon for 5 minutes. Then a watery powdery patchoulli and bitter "pencil shavings and chemicals" cedarwood drydown. Its weird how its watery and bland yet headachy and pungent at the same time in a "dirty hippy" cheap thin body spray way. Lasting power is poor, only 1 hour maybe 2 on me. Not worth the money. If you like the rose part for a similar but fresher, longer lasting, rose scent try Lanvin's Marry Me! instead. It looks just as cute and its purple bow looks better than the Chloe tiny piece of ribbon that frays and falls off. If you liked the first grapefruit notes try Mochino I Love Love. Also, I don't care for Chloe's movie roles, I think using her as the model taints the perfume in a sluttish and pathetic way which is why they made it smell dirty and bitter and weak I suppose. I certainly wouldn't give this to anyone young, nor for anyone wanting a fresh perfume. FAMILY - Floral Woods TOP - grapefruit essence, cedrat essence, sweet peach MID - rose, violet, natural rose water BASE - cedarwood essence, patchouli, amber

About reviewer (1264 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

7 years ago

I first experienced this lovely fragrance through a magazine insert. I immediatley fell in love as the fumes drifted from my wrist. The next day, I ordered a bottle. Once I was able to really test this fragrance out, I realized it's not mind blowing but just ok, not as intriguing as the magazine insert. It's still lovely though - just a tiny bit masculine with a smidgen of powderiness. I actually wish I had ordered the original Chloe edp which I like a little better.

About reviewer (726 reviews)

SkinNormal, Dark