68%

price range

Reviews

from

5 years ago

Aside from MAC's "Hue" lipstick, this is probably the only lipstick i would repurchase had it been used up. I am extremely fair with black hair and brown eyes, and with a nice smokey eye this lipstick just pulls everything together SO nicely!! The few unfortunate things about this lipstick are that it makes my teeth appear more yellow than usual, but that is bound to happen with many pink lipsticks. Also, this does dry my lips out pretty fast so i do need to apply a good lip blam before use.

About reviewer (85 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

6 years ago

LOVE this lipstick! I love that it's bright pink and warm toned compared to MACs other lipsticks that are bright yet blue toned like Saint Germain, Pink Nouveau, Candy Yum Yum, Show Orchid and Girl About Town. Impassioned is a nice bright warm toned color but is too deep of a color for my taste. The other warm toned pinks are subtle pinks. Viva Glam Nicki is PERFECT if you love bright pink lips but it can easily be dabbed on to give a subtle pink color. It's a coral pink. I personally LOVE satin formulas as well as matte and amplified. I always exfoliate my lips and moisturize before, sort of common sense when using a lipstick. Due to it being a satin it lasts all day for me! I noticed on some people it looks more coral pink and others it looks hot pink. If you have a more cool toned skin the warmth of the lipstick contrasts with the coolness of your skin making it look more coral and super pretty. I personally have very warm toned skin and so it looks hot pink, sadly. I work with it and mix a pale orange so that it looks coral pink on me and it looks gorgeous

About reviewer (76 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive

3.0

6 years ago

I only bought this product because I like Nicki. I do love the color but it is very bright and obnoxious. I have no places to wear it! And again the price is OUTRAGEOUS for a tiny tube of lipstick

About reviewer (16 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Relaxed, Fine

6 years ago

Edit 04/01/16 I was shopping my stash & found this gem along w VG Nicki1 Lipglass!!! Yeah score!!! I finally got my summer shade for this summer to get my Jersey Shore look going on. I love this shade it's just perf w the Lipglass. I'm so glad I rediscovered this! Could b my new signature summer color I like it that much!! I have 2 tubes of Nicki1 & 1 Nicki1 Lipglass. So Imma use it liberally rather than conserve it in some dank dark drawer where I can't enjoy its splendor & Glam-ness! Then if I put it back into the drawer it will go bad & due to hoarding will be ruined--it's already a couple years old & MACs lippies notoriously go bad after a couple years but mine are going strong I'm so blessed to have blind luck shopping my stash. I raised my rating to 5 "lippies" officially. Downtown triple crown!! Winning! If u have 1 (or more) left, break it out wear it loud & proud coz MAC is #1!!! --- Original review: very bright pink & great for summertime tan skin. This is prob something Snooki would wear out. Nicki M. is so much larger than life, her other VivaGlam lipstick is pale lavender so I prefer this one over that one by far. This lipstick looks good w a lot of heavy makeup, esp eyes lotsa black eyeliner. I would pair this w something like MAC Woodwinked e/s, black eyeliner/mascara, & lotsa bronzer & highlighter. Not sure what lipliner goes w this??

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

6 years ago

This is my favorite go-to summer pink coral. The formula quite dry and opaque, so I stay away from it on days when my lips are even slightly chapped/dry. It's such a beautiful color for spring and summer, looks especially nice when you have a tan going on. But since it is such a bright pinky coral color, I would say almost neon, I tend to only use it in the summertime.

About reviewer (71 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Relaxed, Fine

6 years ago

it is a great coral pink it compliments my nc 20 and falso when i get tan to a nc 42 the only con is that its a bit dry

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Relaxed, Other

6 years ago

I absolutely love this color! Usually, pinks make my teeth look yellowish, which they are far from. But this is perfect for me! It's definitely my favorite lipstick by far. A friend gave it to me, and I was so excited when I tried it on. I've worn it everyday for a week so far. It's absolutely beautiful. I'm a little sad it's sold out everywhere I've tried to buy more. :(

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

EyesBlue

6 years ago

This is $36 in Australia. The formula is extremely drying and hard to apply unless you have near perfect lips. but when you do it is gorgeous, a great pop of colour to go with a simple eye look. I however will not repurchase due to how dry it is and can probably find a better lipstick.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

2.0

7 years ago

Fortunately I didn't purchase this lipstick but was lucky enough to receive it in a swap (or so I thought) I had craved this lipstick for so so long and was so excited on receipt of getting it on how it looked on so many women across the World Wide Web! Why on earth do I look like a neon glared clown?! I'm so sad as I wanted to love this on my NW25 skin tone but it really doesn't work at all :( I loved pinks in my early twenties, infact I think I completely rocked MAC's Melrose Mood back in the day but now pinks make me look horrendous. I best stick to my pillar box reds I'm afraid

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

7 years ago

This is a very bright, in your face pink, almost looking neon if applied full on. When I first bought it and applied it I did not like it because it was so bright. I found the best method of application for me is to dab it on until I reach the intensity I desire and blend with my finger. By applying it like this it becomes s very pretty, everyday pink that can be worn during the day and intensified for evening. It's the perfect summer shade, especially when you have a tan.

About reviewer (115 reviews)

Age36-43