NYX Professional Makeup Color Lip Balm - Tack

No Image

2.6

on 6/24/2018 4:04:00 PM

This is a light mauve shade but there is not enough color for my pale lips. Even when I apply this heavily, it hardly shows up. Also the tube is tiny.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I think this is a great product. I love the color and the feel on my lips. It is kind of a natural pinky lip color. I recommend this to people who want to have that natural lip color especially during school. I will repurchase this again in the future and i also love the smell of this lip balm.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Pro
Very nice light scent
Pretty colour - very natural pinky mauvy
Does not contain paraben

Con
Not for very dry lips
Contains mineral oil - not for people who are trying to avoid mineral oil

on 4/11/2012 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a pretty dusty rose--pink? color..with mauve undertones...great for fall! Im an NC20 ad usually prefer softer colors but this is bold enough for me for the season. It has a fruity odor & slicky feel, definetly not moisturizing enough for dry cracked lips; you'll need a real 'balm' underneath it for that. No spf either, but for a little over $3 its worth a try.

on 2/20/2012 6:41:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I got this in Arigato. I really didn't care for this at all. I thought it was too thin and goopy. If your lips are not perfectly smooth, forget it.... it will accentuate it to the power of 1000 suns. The color itself it quite pretty, sort of a pinky coral. Def won't be repurchasing this again.

on 2/15/2012 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

UPDATE: I just can't find a regular use/purpose for these, they are more of a novelty. If I want moisture and or SPF, I need to us Baby Lips or Neutrogena lip balm (white tube). If I want a soft lipstick feel, I use Revlon Lip Butters. There just doesn't seem to be a "place" for these. The two colors i have, Tack and Spasibo are very close to MLBB and just aren't earth shattering or compelling enough for me to want to reapply.

ORIGINAL POST: The reviewer below me has a point about it hitting every single line on your lip. I am trying to decide if it is just because I applied it too heavy or if this is going to happen all the time. The color Tack on my NW20 skin is kind of a muted peach color. I think it looks nice now, but will look better in the summer when I have a bit more glow. I really want to like these though. So, if my feelings change, more dramatic one way or the other, I will update.

on 2/14/2012 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I purchased two colors from these lip balms. Both colors turned very chalky looking and hugged every line on my lips. The consistency is very thin and greasy. A big disappointment. I guess not every product can be a big hit.

Top Rated Lip Treatments