Physicians Formula PH Matchmaker Lip Gloss

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
No Image

4.5

on 9/26/2013 3:35:00 PM

Great gloss ^_^. Not sticky, pretty long lasting too as far as gloss goes. I like the brush, short bristles make for quick application and no fuss. What a bonus to find it lights up, i want to buy one for all my chicas. Oh, the natural is quite flattering on my olive skin and big lips. Thank you PF, your products rock!

on 9/24/2012 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I normally don't wear lip products unless it is a special occasion; I don't really see the point in wearing something that needs constant re-application, can look garish, might smear or end up on my teeth. However, I recently traveled out of state to visit my boyfriend and decided I could at least *try* to look nice. Somehow, I stumbled upon a few blog reviews of this and decided to give it a shot. I purchased the 'Light Pink' shade and feel that it was plenty bright for my neutral light-medium skin. The shade was rosy and vibrant, but not over the top. You could tell I was wearing something on my lips but it didn't look overdone. The formula applies smoothly and is NOT sticky, a huge plus in my mind. As other reviews also mentioned, when it fades it leaves an even stain to the lips so while they may no longer be glossy, they are still pink and pigmented. Moreover, some people might find the packaging gimmicky, but I actually appreciate the mirror and the light. Actually, I used the light and mirror to apply this in a dim bar the other evening...probably tacky but eh. It was more convenient than fighting my way into the overcrowded ladies' room. Price wise, PF products are known to be pricier than standard DS brands but personally, I think the higher quality is worth the price. Plus, you can frequently find their stuff on sale at places like Ulta and Target.