Physicians Formula PH Matchmaker Lip Gloss

3.0

1 review

on 2/14/2012 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

well lets see, I don't know if this is really PH powered or if it goes on clear and changes into the same color for everyone. How on earth would my PH change this to a neon pink? seriously??? I have never had such a bright color on my lips in my life, it just kept darkening and darkening. I tried it again before bed, that way I didn't have to walk around with this crap on my lips during the day in front of people. It once again made me a neon pink, and shockingly enough I woke up the next day with it STILL ON. I walked in the bathroom and turned for a quick peak in the mirror, took a double take and stopped and starred thinking (ohhhh $#*+) what lip anything holds up overnight???? I washed my face and washed my lips as well and it was STILL THERE. its not listed as a stain but just gloss but clearly this could pass for a stain. I tried rubbing it off with a towel and had alot of color transfer to the towel thought "YES, see ya", turned around and it was kinda gone then....darkening.....hello....ITS BACK!! "OH CRAP what am i gonna do?" last resort...the makeup remover, which for me is jojoba oil. Rubbed some oil off and finally it was gone. *sigh of relief* I don't think I will use this again, but I do love that it lights up, how cool is it to have a lip gloss that lights up, I am thinking of keeping it in my purse as I do lots of late night shopping trips and can never find my house key on my key chain in the dark when I get home, having this as a little night light might really help :-) so for that I do like it but as far as beauty goes, not so much!