Physicians Formula PH Matchmaker Lip Gloss

Filtered by hair type : Other
No Image

4.3

I bought this lip gloss based on its packaging with the mirror on the side and the LED lights under the lid. The mirror is SO handy for touch ups or reapplying during the day! I haven't really used the lights but they'll be very convenient if in a dark place (ie you dont need to duck into a bathroom)
The lip gloss itself is a pleasantly surprise. It's pretty long-lasting (can last up to a few hours easily, even through eating/drinking), when the shine fades, the colour becomes a nice stain on your lips (which is surprisingly hard to get off, I found out one day when I was removing it, that could be a con if you dont want trouble removing your lip colour, but it kinda says something about its staying power).
It actually DOES changes colour. On me the colour was a little bit darker than in the tube (I have Pink). I think it also changes colour according to the weather/lighting, coz when I wore this on a summery sunny day it was a more purple fuchsia colour whereas on a overcast day it was more pink.
Not sticky, very moisturing. A little goes a long way, so I probably wouldn't be repurchasing this product anytime soon :)

on 9/26/2013 3:35:00 PM

Great gloss ^_^. Not sticky, pretty long lasting too as far as gloss goes. I like the brush, short bristles make for quick application and no fuss. What a bonus to find it lights up, i want to buy one for all my chicas. Oh, the natural is quite flattering on my olive skin and big lips. Thank you PF, your products rock!

on 4/10/2012 2:03:00 PM

HG lipgloss! I have it in Pink - its not too sticky or too creamy, so if I'm not eating/drinking it lasts about 3-4 hours. It is really glossy and shiny looking, not flat at all. It's a really pretty hot pink color, and even after it wears off it leaves a pink stain that doesn't really come off. It's $10 which is a bit expensive for a drugstore lipgloss but sometimes there's 40% off or bogo1/2 off sales so you could definately get it for cheaper. I can see this color looking good on pretty much any skintone, so its pretty versatile. For those who are saying its too sticky - try putting a very thin layer of lipbalm underneath it.