Physicians Formula PH Matchmaker Lip Gloss

No Image

4.7

on 4/9/2017 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this lip gloss so much!! It gives a natural pinky tone, it's packaging is beautiful.. On/ Off switch for a light and a small mirror which is always handy when needed :)

on 10/20/2012 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

After the glossy aspect of this product fades I am left with a slight blush color on my lips that I like. It's not a bad little gloss, however I would recommend purchasing it with a coupon/discount.

on 3/5/2012 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Literally just bought this at Walmart about an hour ago. I've been hearing about it & I loved the idea that it has a mirror on the side of it and light. The light is activated on top of the brush all you do is click it and unscrew the top to distribute it. Perfect if you're at a party or club and its dark. Not sure how the color adjusts on other skin tones but on me its a very bright pink. Like a fuschia color with some sparkle to it. Very pretty color to brighten up your look. The part I LOVE the most about this is even after the gloss wears off your lips still have a stain to it that is the same color so I apply some chapstick. Doesn't dry out my lips either. Hope they make more colors!