Physicians Formula PH Matchmaker Lip Gloss

No Image

3.5

on 2/18/2012 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i actually really like this. not only is the packaging cool and fun to play with, but the gloss is awesome. It goes on clear and turns a bright magenta pink (this is for the color pink, not sure about light pink). As a pink lover, it works for me.

The product itself is what is nice though. The gloss is not sticky in any way..it's just super smooth and then stains while making your lips feel moisturized.

On the look out for the light pink now :

2/25/12 Edited to add that I just bought the light pink and what a beautiful color. Im seiously 100% impressed by these!

on 2/14/2012 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

well lets see, I don't know if this is really PH powered or if it goes on clear and changes into the same color for everyone. How on earth would my PH change this to a neon pink? seriously??? I have never had such a bright color on my lips in my life, it just kept darkening and darkening. I tried it again before bed, that way I didn't have to walk around with this crap on my lips during the day in front of people. It once again made me a neon pink, and shockingly enough I woke up the next day with it STILL ON. I walked in the bathroom and turned for a quick peak in the mirror, took a double take and stopped and starred thinking (ohhhh $#*+) what lip anything holds up overnight???? I washed my face and washed my lips as well and it was STILL THERE. its not listed as a stain but just gloss but clearly this could pass for a stain. I tried rubbing it off with a towel and had alot of color transfer to the towel thought "YES, see ya", turned around and it was kinda gone then....darkening.....hello....ITS BACK!! "OH CRAP what am i gonna do?" last resort...the makeup remover, which for me is jojoba oil. Rubbed some oil off and finally it was gone. *sigh of relief* I don't think I will use this again, but I do love that it lights up, how cool is it to have a lip gloss that lights up, I am thinking of keeping it in my purse as I do lots of late night shopping trips and can never find my house key on my key chain in the dark when I get home, having this as a little night light might really help :-) so for that I do like it but as far as beauty goes, not so much!