Physicians Formula PH Matchmaker Lip Gloss

No Image

4.7

on 2/11/2016 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This lip gloss feels light without being sticky. Does not feel goopy or gross like some lip glosses. Gives a nice sheen to my lips. Lasts about 2 hours. No feathering or creasing. Goes on clear color but very quickly turns into a deep pink shade that looks very nice. Price is fantastic. I think this performs better and looks better than It Cosmetics je ne seis quois (spelling?) for over half the price!!!

on 1/10/2015 9:08:00 PM

I bought this with my teenage daughters in mind, but figured it was really just an excuse to try it myself. I think this gloss/packaging is a great concept. I think if a more expensive dept. store brand used this "light-up with mirror" packaging, it might be a big hit.
It is a bit pricey for drug store lip gloss, but I wait until they have sales, like buy one, get one half off (at CVS).
I don't use it often cuz I've been trying to use up my plethora of other fancier glosses right now, but I DO like it very much!

on 11/21/2012 1:45:00 PM

I got this as a free product when I got the blush. I had wanted to try it but was reluctant to pay for something I wasn't sure about, but as it was free, it was a no-brainer. First off, I don't normally wear gloss, but wanted something that was not too obvious to use during winter to keep my lips moist.

I was sceptical about the colour match marketing hype, but it proved to be true. It goes on clear and changes colour after a few seconds. I had the light pink and it changed to a nice baby pink which did seem to suit my colouring (very blonde and fair skinned). The gloss lasted a while but the stain even longer. I was pleasantly surprised and will now buy the darker pink to see how that looks.

I almost forgot to mention the packaging. The lippy tube comes with a mirror on one side which comes in very handy for those quick touch ups.