Marcelle Duo Eyebrow-Pro in Dark

Marcelle Duo Eyebrow-Pro in Dark

4.2

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Best eyebrow duo I've bought so far. I bought this more for the gel because I didn't think I would like the slanted tip of the pencil, but it's actually easy to use. I love how the pencil isn't too creamy so my eyebrows don't get too dark by accident. It is very hard and dense so it is difficult to create a "sharpie brow look". I don't have sparse brows, but there is a bit at the top where I would like to fill in the arch to define it. The pencil does this amazingly. The gel is amazing! It isn't too wet like some brow gels where it never dries and clumps your brows like you just got out of the pool. It dries quickly and when it does, it stays in place. I haven't worn this yet all day so I hope it really is waterproof. My other pencils slowly faded during the day, much to my disappointment.
My only complaint is how little of the pencil is and how little gel there is. I was so surprised at how small the gel part was (after taking a bit to figure out how to open it, points off for packaging). If you have very sparse brows, you will go through the pencil VERY quickly. I don't and I use it very lightly so this will be fine for me. Not a lot of value for your money, but it was $14 CAD which is not bad compared to others. And it is a better product than the ones with more included.
This product is totally underrated and I love it so much! Glad I found this.

on 6/7/2014 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Long lasting and easy to use! Will continue to purchase

I have this eyebrow pencil in blonde. I adore it and use it everyday followed by the gel on the end. It is an amazing product and I recommend it to anyone

on 12/27/2012 3:01:00 PM

Pencil works excellent for me, but gel is not so good.

on 6/9/2012 12:38:00 PM

The Cosmetician promoted this product thinking it would be so good for me and I was excited to try it. The pencil was very, very hard and made little or no mark on my skin - in fact it scratched the skin under my brows. I thought maybe I had a part of the pencil that had hardened, so I broke abit off and tried that but nothing changed.

I thought the shape of the lead was great and the packaging was just fine.
Thanks

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Great dupe for Smashbox's Brow Tech To Go ($30 at SDM). It is the same product for a fraction of the cost. It has a slanted waterproof twist up pencil on one end and a tinted brow gel on the other. It comes in 3 shades. Blonde, Brunette and Dark. I purchased the shade Dark as I found the Brunette was too ashy for my liking. The Brunette shade also seemed darker that the "Dark" shade I picked up. Application using the pencil was smooth and it lasts me the whole day. My eyebrows still look perfect at the end of the day. I picked this up at SDM for $16 CDN with tax.

Popular Brows Products