La Roche Posay Rosaliac AR intense

La Roche Posay Rosaliac AR intense
Rosaliac AR intenseRosaliac AR intense

3.6

water, glycerin, isostearyl neopentanoate, butylene glycol, pentylene glycol, polysorbate 20, Tambourissa trichophylla leaf extract, glyceryl acrylate/acrylic acid copolymer, dimethicone, dimethiconol, ammonium polyacryldimethyltauramide / ammonium polyacryloyldimethyl taurate, disodium EDTA, acetyl dipeptide-1 cetyl ester.

on 1/19/2017 6:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

i bought 2 bottles of it because promotions and i have been using it or about 5 months
firs of all i have a lot of hyper pigmentation on my skin due to acne scaring and that is why I hoped that it will help me but unfortunately it did not do anything for me that is noticeable but on the bright side at least it did not break me out
so in conclusion I will not be repurchasing this product again

on 10/4/2016 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This serum keeps my rosacea at bay like nothing else I have tried. I used to get a lot of these small white bumps on and around my nose, but after I started using this serum 2-3 years ago, they have been almost non-existent. They actually only come back if I forget to use it. It also calms my slightly red cheeks.
I apply every morning after Finacea, and follow up with LRP Hydraphase Intense Legere. This is my HG morning combo. My skin hardly ever agrees with anything, but this is really working for me.
I will repurchase over and over again. Love it.

on 10/2/2016 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have dry, sensitive skin that is extremely fair and sometimes reactive. This is my HG serum!! First tried it a few years ago, and still love it. It really actually helps me out with the reactive redness, has been gentle & hydrating, protective layer before using moisturizer. While pricey, one bottle of this lasts a long time as I only need a pump or two each time I use it. The packaging, while pretty sterile and leak-proof, could use some slight potential improvement as I am unable to see when it is running out & at what rate--the bottle is completely opaque. I also cannot cut open the bottle/scoop out the last of it, etc.--something that comes in handy, esp. when it is virtually impossible to tell when this *actually* is all gone until it's too late!

on 8/12/2016 5:48:00 AM

I could be jumping the gun, ive only been using this for a week, but im certain its cleared up a stubborn patch of pimples next to the corner of my mouth.

Every now and then i get these clusters of tiny pimples, with new ones popping up, the old ones clear a bit but then flare up again, resulting in a scabby, flakey, red patch that takes aaages to go away. Soo attractive!!

Its not rosacea, dr said its perioral dermatitis. Last patch i had on my chin i needed antibiotics to get rid of it. Anyway after a week of using this and toleriane riche mousturiser it is GONE. I just have a dry patch now and no redness. I am amazed and happy.

I should add, my skin is not usually too terrible but i have been on ivf hormones and getting a few pimples and redness.

This product made me break out so badly in small spots everywhere I put this product. Additionally I didn't notice help with redness, rather it made it worse. Not worth it. It's going back asap.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I'm waiting to go to the deem to find out wth is wrong ugh my skin. In the meantime I've been experiencing super dry skin on my cheeks, red bumps, and mile flaking and peeling, which also brings along acute sensitivity to any and all things put on it. And I've tried everything. After a little research, I moved from the coconut oil/organic whatever I'd been trying to soothe my skin and opted for this. On PCs review, she says it's a good product but kind of craps on it for being basic. At this point I don't need rare botanicals, I just need my skin not to be on fire. And that's what this did. At first it stung putting on, but even jojoba was painful to use. I stuck with it and within days, the irritation went down, the redness went away, and the dry patches were manageable. I've been using it for almost three weeks and the changes its made to my skin are really impressive. The green tint is a little gimicky, though.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a very light serum, not very hydrating, absorbs easily, is fragrance-free (you'd be surprised how many products for sensitive skin are not fragrance-free) but doesn't seem to do much else. Didn't seem to aggravate my rosacea, but didn't visibly help it either.
The packaging is good, with an air pump, and without a useless lid. It's a little pricier than other LRP products, namely the Toleriane range.

I have redness just around my nose and I noticed a difference almost immediately. the first anti-redness product I've ever tried. I also use avene skin recovery cream on top of this at night and it seems to be a winning combination.

on 3/14/2015 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Some strange marriage of coincidence and necessity combined when I brought myself to Boots in search of sunblock due to some upset I had with my angry rosacean skin and a general female insecurity brought on by vague intimacies. Perhaps anticipating these seasonal skin changes, springtime urges and their associated self-doubts, Boots had thoughtfully applied a 3 for 2 deal on all skincare. Leaving me with the options to either embrace the deal and overspend on impulse buys, or cynically reject it and wonder forever if my problems would have been solved at discount had I only submitted to the soft commercial pressure.

Knowing La Roche Posay had reliable and well regarded sunscreen, I searched and found Anthelios XL Creme in SPF 30 (having tried and disliked their more positively reviewed Fluid sunscreen a number of times in the past, I decided to stick to a more traditional formulation). I was also somewhat "in the market" for a cleanser, and deliberated for quite some time (security guard eyeing me softly) over the Physiological Miceller Water, and the Rosaliac Miceller Gel - choosing in the end the Gel. Sunscreen and cleanser in hand, this would have been my needs met, but O, glorious commerce! Delicious capitalism! I could choose one more product and participate in the clever deal.

That product was Rosaliac AR Intense.
I didn't buy it blind, of course. Sensitive skinned, budget conscious, cautious consumer that I am, I spent some frustrating time looking up reviews on my secondhand iPhone 4, flipping my concentration between a number of other products before finally resigning with a sigh and sharing my hard-earned decision with a Boots sales assistant and whatever system collects and compiles the data from my Boots Advantage Card.
\
3 weeks later:
I have been using all 3 products daily and there has been a very noticeable change in my skin. It is pale and quiet. General redness reduced, skin seems clearer and smoother. No irritation. A great result.

Paulas Choice describes this as a very basic product with very little to offer in the way of active ingredients, so taking that as gospel (I'm a consumer, not an guru), this serum is either a) magic or b) the combination of this with the sunscreen and miceller gel is causing the positive result.
I should mention that prior to this 3 weeks I had been alternating between Avene Hydrance Optimale Legere SPF20 and Clinique CityBlock SPF40, so it's possibly not just the simple result of using high quality sunscreen.

In any case, I'm using this and I'm liking it very much. The internet is full of unhinged and out-there advice for rosaceans, and I've been through a lot of experiments over the years (apple cider vinegar, coconut oil, vitamin c, baking soda, sulfur soap, very high end serums, prescription antibiotics, metronidazole gel & cream, steroid creams, yogurt masks, raw honey, seaweed... an so on). Everyone wants the miracle cure to this mysterious condition. And the miracle cure is always promoted to be a simple, cheap, "natural" substance found in the kitchen or health food shop. Why? because it's a nice story?

Well, here's my story, boring as it is: In exchange for ~30 I've been able to stop thinking about my skin and do other more interesting, mind expanding things.

However, I will say this: this product is not cheap, I use about 2 pumps at night, sometimes 1 pump in the morning. The bottle is small, opaque, and I can imagine I will run out of product in another 3 weeks or so.

This is an HG product of mine! I used to have noticeable capillaries on my cheeks, this serum has reduced them to the max. My skin feels more comfortable, I don't have any red bumps anymore and it has reduced overall redness. Comes in a very hygienic packaging and a little goes a long way. I have been using it for about 8 months and I'm still on my first tube. It does say to preferably apply on affected spots only, which I do. I recommend and will repurchase!