3.5

$39.99 on Skinstore
Shop Now

Reviews

8 months ago

Pro: This, in combination with a non-irritating, effective cleanser, pre-biotic and pro-biotic moisturizer, zinc sunscreen and daily turmeric moisturizer, will make rosacea disappear. Con: It's drying, by itself, and it's not intended to be a single-use item. In fact, if your skin is really sensitive, it works better if you use it every other night. I use it in the following combination, and my skin is basically rosacea free: AM: La Roche Posay Hydrating Cleanser Cool water rinse La Roche Posay Anthelios Ultra Light SPF 50 PM: La Roche Posay Micellar Water Ultra Inkey list Turmeric Moisturizer and LRP Rosaliac AR Intense AND Inkey List Multi-Biotic Moisturizer or LRP Toleriane Moisturizer or LRP Double Repair Once a week: Inkey List Retinol

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairOther

EyesOther

a year ago

I can not recommend this product. The redness in my face increases and the skin is left with a burning hot feeling and a distinct redness. I've very sensitive skin and a tendansy to be red - this product only makes it worse.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

from

2 years ago

Rosaliac AR Intense did nothing for me. I was hoping it would help with some redness I have around my nose and on my cheeks. It did not help. It had no impact on my skin. I used the entire bottle to give it time, but it was a waste. At least it didn't create any additional skin issues. As a positive, I do like the packaging. It has a nice pump and is a sturdy bottle.

About reviewer (140 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

from

2 years ago

This appears to be the only product from the Rosaliac range available in Australia. It is excellent. I don’t know what miracle is in this bottle but it does significantly reduce redness in my skin and in a loved one of mine who has rosacea. It isn’t cheap but if it works for you it’s worth it. It is not terribly hydrating, it’s just a treatment, so I wait a bit and layer moisturiser etc over it. Will repurchase.

About reviewer (165 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

3 years ago

I have been using this product for about a month. I have mild to moderate rosacea and started using it during a bad flare up - I had a lot of redness, pustules, and broken skin. I think it has really helped. I have been doing a lot of other things to calm my skin as well, but I think this product has had a significant effect. I do find it leaves my t zone very oily, but it doesn't break me out, it just looks not so nice. I use it morning and evening, after washing my face. I'm using weleda almond milk cleanser - very mild. I'm also using uriage roseliane moisturizer during the day, on top of the rosaliac serum (needed extra moisture on the parts of my face that get dry). I've also started being better about using sunscreen (zinc based), and that has really helped my skin. I will definitely keep using this product. Edit - I first wrote this review in February, and now it's June, and I'm on the same bottle of this stuff, despite using it morning and night, every day. So I think it is great value, for the price. I'm also consistently really happy with how it is helping my rosacea. Since using it regularly, I've only had one flare up, and that was when I stupidly got a lot of sun on my face with no SPF on (this is compared to 2-3 flareups per month before). I am so pleased and relieved. (Here's the rest of my routine, in case it's not just this product: I use weleda cleansing milk to wash my face every night and some mornings; I use this rosaliac morning and night; I exfoliate with Fab radiance pads 2-3 times a week; in the mornings I supplement the rosaliac with Uriage roseliane anti-redness cream (only on the dry parts of my face, not the t-zone); about 3 weeks ago i started using Clinique SPF50 daily UV protector mineral sunblock, every day - it's amazing. this combo of things seems, fingers crossed, to have really calmed my skin down.)

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairOther

EyesOther

2.0

3 years ago

i bought 2 bottles of it because promotions and i have been using it or about 5 months firs of all i have a lot of hyper pigmentation on my skin due to acne scaring and that is why I hoped that it will help me but unfortunately it did not do anything for me that is noticeable but on the bright side at least it did not break me out so in conclusion I will not be repurchasing this product again

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Fine

3 years ago

This serum keeps my rosacea at bay like nothing else I have tried. I used to get a lot of these small white bumps on and around my nose, but after I started using this serum 2-3 years ago, they have been almost non-existent. They actually only come back if I forget to use it. It also calms my slightly red cheeks. I apply every morning after Finacea, and follow up with LRP Hydraphase Intense Legere. This is my HG morning combo. My skin hardly ever agrees with anything, but this is really working for me. I will repurchase over and over again. Love it.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

3 years ago

I have dry, sensitive skin that is extremely fair and sometimes reactive. This is my HG serum!! First tried it a few years ago, and still love it. It really actually helps me out with the reactive redness, has been gentle & hydrating, protective layer before using moisturizer. While pricey, one bottle of this lasts a long time as I only need a pump or two each time I use it. The packaging, while pretty sterile and leak-proof, could use some slight potential improvement as I am unable to see when it is running out & at what rate--the bottle is completely opaque. I also cannot cut open the bottle/scoop out the last of it, etc.--something that comes in handy, esp. when it is virtually impossible to tell when this *actually* is all gone until it's too late!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

I could be jumping the gun, ive only been using this for a week, but im certain its cleared up a stubborn patch of pimples next to the corner of my mouth. Every now and then i get these clusters of tiny pimples, with new ones popping up, the old ones clear a bit but then flare up again, resulting in a scabby, flakey, red patch that takes aaages to go away. Soo attractive!! Its not rosacea, dr said its perioral dermatitis. Last patch i had on my chin i needed antibiotics to get rid of it. Anyway after a week of using this and toleriane riche mousturiser it is GONE. I just have a dry patch now and no redness. I am amazed and happy. I should add, my skin is not usually too terrible but i have been on ivf hormones and getting a few pimples and redness.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGray

4 years ago

This product made me break out so badly in small spots everywhere I put this product. Additionally I didn't notice help with redness, rather it made it worse. Not worth it. It's going back asap.

About reviewer (53 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm