La Roche-Posay Rosaliac AR intense

La Roche-Posay Rosaliac AR intense
Rosaliac AR intenseRosaliac AR intense

3.6

water, glycerin, isostearyl neopentanoate, butylene glycol, pentylene glycol, polysorbate 20, Tambourissa trichophylla leaf extract, glyceryl acrylate/acrylic acid copolymer, dimethicone, dimethiconol, ammonium polyacryldimethyltauramide / ammonium polyacryloyldimethyl taurate, disodium EDTA, acetyl dipeptide-1 cetyl ester.

on 6/16/2018 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This appears to be the only product from the Rosaliac range available in Australia. It is excellent. I don’t know what miracle is in this bottle but it does significantly reduce redness in my skin and in a loved one of mine who has rosacea. It isn’t cheap but if it works for you it’s worth it. It is not terribly hydrating, it’s just a treatment, so I wait a bit and layer moisturiser etc over it. Will repurchase.

I have been using this product for about a month. I have mild to moderate rosacea and started using it during a bad flare up - I had a lot of redness, pustules, and broken skin. I think it has really helped. I have been doing a lot of other things to calm my skin as well, but I think this product has had a significant effect. I do find it leaves my t zone very oily, but it doesn't break me out, it just looks not so nice. I use it morning and evening, after washing my face. I'm using weleda almond milk cleanser - very mild. I'm also using uriage roseliane moisturizer during the day, on top of the rosaliac serum (needed extra moisture on the parts of my face that get dry). I've also started being better about using sunscreen (zinc based), and that has really helped my skin. I will definitely keep using this product.

Edit - I first wrote this review in February, and now it's June, and I'm on the same bottle of this stuff, despite using it morning and night, every day. So I think it is great value, for the price. I'm also consistently really happy with how it is helping my rosacea. Since using it regularly, I've only had one flare up, and that was when I stupidly got a lot of sun on my face with no SPF on (this is compared to 2-3 flareups per month before). I am so pleased and relieved. (Here's the rest of my routine, in case it's not just this product: I use weleda cleansing milk to wash my face every night and some mornings; I use this rosaliac morning and night; I exfoliate with Fab radiance pads 2-3 times a week; in the mornings I supplement the rosaliac with Uriage roseliane anti-redness cream (only on the dry parts of my face, not the t-zone); about 3 weeks ago i started using Clinique SPF50 daily UV protector mineral sunblock, every day - it's amazing. this combo of things seems, fingers crossed, to have really calmed my skin down.)

on 1/19/2017 6:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

i bought 2 bottles of it because promotions and i have been using it or about 5 months
firs of all i have a lot of hyper pigmentation on my skin due to acne scaring and that is why I hoped that it will help me but unfortunately it did not do anything for me that is noticeable but on the bright side at least it did not break me out
so in conclusion I will not be repurchasing this product again

on 10/4/2016 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This serum keeps my rosacea at bay like nothing else I have tried. I used to get a lot of these small white bumps on and around my nose, but after I started using this serum 2-3 years ago, they have been almost non-existent. They actually only come back if I forget to use it. It also calms my slightly red cheeks.
I apply every morning after Finacea, and follow up with LRP Hydraphase Intense Legere. This is my HG morning combo. My skin hardly ever agrees with anything, but this is really working for me.
I will repurchase over and over again. Love it.

on 10/2/2016 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have dry, sensitive skin that is extremely fair and sometimes reactive. This is my HG serum!! First tried it a few years ago, and still love it. It really actually helps me out with the reactive redness, has been gentle & hydrating, protective layer before using moisturizer. While pricey, one bottle of this lasts a long time as I only need a pump or two each time I use it. The packaging, while pretty sterile and leak-proof, could use some slight potential improvement as I am unable to see when it is running out & at what rate--the bottle is completely opaque. I also cannot cut open the bottle/scoop out the last of it, etc.--something that comes in handy, esp. when it is virtually impossible to tell when this *actually* is all gone until it's too late!

on 8/12/2016 5:48:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I could be jumping the gun, ive only been using this for a week, but im certain its cleared up a stubborn patch of pimples next to the corner of my mouth.

Every now and then i get these clusters of tiny pimples, with new ones popping up, the old ones clear a bit but then flare up again, resulting in a scabby, flakey, red patch that takes aaages to go away. Soo attractive!!

Its not rosacea, dr said its perioral dermatitis. Last patch i had on my chin i needed antibiotics to get rid of it. Anyway after a week of using this and toleriane riche mousturiser it is GONE. I just have a dry patch now and no redness. I am amazed and happy.

I should add, my skin is not usually too terrible but i have been on ivf hormones and getting a few pimples and redness.

This product made me break out so badly in small spots everywhere I put this product. Additionally I didn't notice help with redness, rather it made it worse. Not worth it. It's going back asap.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm waiting to go to the deem to find out wth is wrong ugh my skin. In the meantime I've been experiencing super dry skin on my cheeks, red bumps, and mile flaking and peeling, which also brings along acute sensitivity to any and all things put on it. And I've tried everything. After a little research, I moved from the coconut oil/organic whatever I'd been trying to soothe my skin and opted for this. On PCs review, she says it's a good product but kind of craps on it for being basic. At this point I don't need rare botanicals, I just need my skin not to be on fire. And that's what this did. At first it stung putting on, but even jojoba was painful to use. I stuck with it and within days, the irritation went down, the redness went away, and the dry patches were manageable. I've been using it for almost three weeks and the changes its made to my skin are really impressive. The green tint is a little gimicky, though.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a very light serum, not very hydrating, absorbs easily, is fragrance-free (you'd be surprised how many products for sensitive skin are not fragrance-free) but doesn't seem to do much else. Didn't seem to aggravate my rosacea, but didn't visibly help it either.
The packaging is good, with an air pump, and without a useless lid. It's a little pricier than other LRP products, namely the Toleriane range.

I have redness just around my nose and I noticed a difference almost immediately. the first anti-redness product I've ever tried. I also use avene skin recovery cream on top of this at night and it seems to be a winning combination.