Shiseido Shimmering Cream eye color

Filtered by skin tone : Olive

4.3

Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Mica, Dipropylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Paraffin, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Sodium Dehydroacetate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Palmitic Acid, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Carmine (Ci 75470), Tocopherol,Tocopheryl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polysilicone-2, Polyacrylate-4, Peg/Ppg-36/41 Dimethyl Ether, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Methicone, Zinc Oxide, Tetradecene.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I think this is my first encounter with cream eyeshadows. And an okay one. I have it in two shades, don't remember the names, but one is anthracite and the other goldish. I would say it is medium-lasting, very intense color at the beginning but fades away after several hours. And does have a tendency to crease. Any I always wear primer underneath eyeshadows.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I absolutely love these eyeshadows. I own quite many of them, wear them all the time (with urban decay primer). They last all day, hardly fade out, and are highly pigmented. I dont hv problem with them drying out in the jar either, even those i bought 2 years ago. Absolute best! Only wish they are cheaper.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

I start by saying I have dry skin & don't like layering powder around my sensitive eyes. I have always been envious of those who could. But that ended when Shiseido started releasing their cream shadow range and expanded their colour range.

These great quality products… luxurious & long lasting. Not too pigmented nor too shimmery. On my olive skin most of the colours look great… wearable to the office or the beach. I can apply it with my finger or brush & it sits perfectly on skin.

I currently own 6 of these & would highly recommend them.