SHISEIDO Shimmering Cream eye color

Filtered by eye Color : Green

4.5

Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Mica, Dipropylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Paraffin, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Sodium Dehydroacetate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Palmitic Acid, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Carmine (Ci 75470), Tocopherol,Tocopheryl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polysilicone-2, Polyacrylate-4, Peg/Ppg-36/41 Dimethyl Ether, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Methicone, Zinc Oxide, Tetradecene.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I have both Tin and Patina.
Incredible staying power on both of them and are a delight to apply.
I use an UD eyeshadow brush to apply in general and then a Koyudo C011 to build the colour according to my look.
Patina is very similar to Skinny Jeans, but even creamier.
Tin is an unexpected delightful grey and perfect for green eyes.

I recently (June 2013) bought BK 912 (Caviar) and BE 204 (Meadow)
Caviar is much more to my taste as far as texture and colour than MAC's Blackground, my former go-to shadow for this colour range.
Meadow is a lovely old gold, great as a base, a sheer wash or built up for more impact.

I can't praise the texture, colour pay-off, staying power and suitability for ageing eyelids of all the Shiseido Shimmering Cream Shadows enough.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have these pots in BE204 (greeny gold) and OR313 (reddish brown). These are very nice pots of easily blended eye colour. These last all day and into the evening without creasing or fading. My only issue with these is some of the glittery particles tend to fall down a little bit.