Shiseido Shimmering Cream eye color

Filtered by eye Color : Black

4.8

Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Mica, Dipropylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Paraffin, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Sodium Dehydroacetate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Palmitic Acid, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Carmine (Ci 75470), Tocopherol,Tocopheryl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polysilicone-2, Polyacrylate-4, Peg/Ppg-36/41 Dimethyl Ether, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Methicone, Zinc Oxide, Tetradecene.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I have not tried many other cream eye shadow brands(maybe two others?), but I never really had the desire to because I have been so happy with Shiseidos.

I have had owned a total of 6 so far and currently only have 4 left. I wont give a specific review on each shade I have or had, that's too long of a review. I will admit that my favorite is BR306 Leather. A warm medium brown shade with the most beautiful shimmer/very fine glitter that always gets me compliments with my dark/black brown eyes. I use this alone or paired with other browns. A close runner up is GR707 Patina, a grey/green/brown with fine shimmers and looks stunning against any eye color including my dark browns. There are many various colors to choose from(27 I counted).

The formula from all of them are super creamy, pigmented, and extremely bendable. When applied it, they all last for hours on my hooded eyes with minimal creasing. For some reason, the darkest, blackest shade BK912 Caviar, once blended and set, it's like cement and doesn't budge AT ALL, more so than the others. It really stands out as my most "hardcore" cream eyeshadow and thus, I also use this shade as well as all the others for lining my eyes. I cannot use powder to line my eyes to get that soft lined, soft smokey effect, It doesn't work, have tried. ONLY with these cream shadows I can do that look with success. They are NOT matte, they are all shimmers. The shimmers are so elegant, so refined you can call it "adult glitter". It's never too much.

I do have a problem with all of these shadows drying up quickly. I have resorted to storing these upside down and "restoring" them with eye drops and short blasts in the microwave(please be very careful when dong this and only a few seconds). I live in a cold and dry country so its unavoidable.. Each eye shadow is not cheap(I also live in a very expensive country, Switzerland) I have shelled out the cash for these, and I love these to pieces, so I will do whatever it takes to prolong the life until I am scraping from the pan.

The packaging is typical Shiseido with it's practical, understated yet elegant design which I like.

In my opinion, these are the BEST cream eyeshadows and the only cream shadows I use.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I don't use a lot of cream shadows so don't know if this is the best out there, but its a pretty good one I would say. Goes on smoothly, not patchy, lasts the whole night, colour stays the same without any dulling or disappearing. I think I have this in Ice. Its a gorgeous blue, but I don't got for it a lot as its a quite bright colour, only really use it on nights out. Blends great with another wet or cream shadow. You can also blend upwards without making a harsh line. I am tempted to buy more, think there are some new shades out now? Not totally sure... I've only seen information about it on 1 blog. But we shall see. Would definitely buy another if I ran out.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is just a lovely eyeshadow cream. I love it how it doesn't feel cakey, it stays on for long time, and it doesn't crease after several hours! it's just awesome and I don't need to touch up because it just stays on. However, I have to build up layers to get the intensity if I want it deeper pigment. But overall it's a product that I would recommend to people=)..

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

These cream shadows are my favorite right now. I am currently very into highly shimmer products that give more dimension to my eyes. I like medium to sheer pigmentation with a very creamy texture. These are just that. They aren't going to give you a lot of pigmentation. Rather they give a very beautiful shimmery finish.

You can see this is definitely catered to the tastes of Asian women and their preference over shimmer/dimension than pigmentation.

I have the shade WT 901 which is a white/silver shadow with tons of shimmer. I tried out other colors at the counter and I would definitely want to purchase more. They are pricey though! But they give 6 grams, which is a lot more than Chanel cream shadow's 4 grams or Mac paint pots' 5 grams.

Top Rated Eye Shadow