Shiseido Shimmering Cream eye color

Filtered by skin tone : Medium

3.8

Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Mica, Dipropylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Paraffin, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Sodium Dehydroacetate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Palmitic Acid, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Carmine (Ci 75470), Tocopherol,Tocopheryl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polysilicone-2, Polyacrylate-4, Peg/Ppg-36/41 Dimethyl Ether, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Methicone, Zinc Oxide, Tetradecene.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful texture, good colours, longevity, etc. I have the colour Yuba, a perfect beige-gold for my skin tone, a very useful colour that can be incorporated to beautify any eye makeup look. Lovely applied with fingers or brush.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I don't use a lot of cream shadows so don't know if this is the best out there, but its a pretty good one I would say. Goes on smoothly, not patchy, lasts the whole night, colour stays the same without any dulling or disappearing. I think I have this in Ice. Its a gorgeous blue, but I don't got for it a lot as its a quite bright colour, only really use it on nights out. Blends great with another wet or cream shadow. You can also blend upwards without making a harsh line. I am tempted to buy more, think there are some new shades out now? Not totally sure... I've only seen information about it on 1 blog. But we shall see. Would definitely buy another if I ran out.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I absolutely love Shiseido cream eyeshadows! My favorite is Sable (BR709). It is a stunning green-leaning taupe. It really pops the green in my eye color (my eyes are light brown with bits of green and gold). The formula is long wearing, smooth, and easy to blend. I also have Meadow (BE204, a goldish color), Patina (GR707, a green) and Leather (BR306, a brown). These can be worn alone or as bases to pop or alter other colors, and can be sheered out or built up for more intense coloring. I would rebuy without hesitation. Although I suspect each twist-off pot will last me about 9 days short of forever lol!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I got a pink cream eye color and I hate it. While it is true that it is long lasting, it doesn't stay true to its shade. After 3 hours it gets white-ish. I also don't like the lack of pigmentation. You really need to add layers to one application to get a nice pigmented shade!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is my favorite cream eyeshadow by far! I never liked cream eyeshadow until I discovered the Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color eyeshadows. They're not cheap, but they're worth every euro/dollar.

This cream eyeshadow is supereasy to apply (I use a brush, but you can just use your fingers if you want to) and it applies very evenly. It's definitely blendable, but once it sets, it won't budge at all anymore (which is what you want, right? :-)) It doesn't crease, smudge or crease and after a full day it still looks immaculate.

My favorite color is GR707, a beautiful greenish bronze, but all colors are great. They're all very shimmery (duuh :-p) but if you like shimmer, then you'll absolutely love this cream eyeshadow.

I got one of these in Moss and sad to say, I ended up returning it. I'm a cream e/s addict and I'm picky about the formulation. I really didn't care for this one. It was very soft, but I wouldn't call it creamy. It didn't blend well on my lids and actually felt like it continued to be wet even after topping it with powder e/s.

The color moss was gorgeous, although a bit too much shimmer for my liking.

Don't like the packaging either. I felt like the lid wasn't thick enough so it made twisting it off a bit difficult.