SHISEIDO Shimmering Cream eye color

Filtered by hair type : Curly

1 review

Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Mica, Dipropylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Paraffin, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Sodium Dehydroacetate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Palmitic Acid, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Carmine (Ci 75470), Tocopherol,Tocopheryl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polysilicone-2, Polyacrylate-4, Peg/Ppg-36/41 Dimethyl Ether, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Methicone, Zinc Oxide, Tetradecene.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have this in sunshower, a peachy/orangey colour. I really like the texture of this product, it feels so smooth and moist and it applies so smoothly. I use my fingers to apply it, it is a great product to use when you are feeling lazy and don't want to get out the brushes and palettes. A light wash of this across the lids with nothing else looks fine. It lasts on me all day, however, it does tend to crease slightly but even then it doesn't look as creasing normally does. It is also easily fixed with a semi-decent eye primer. It is quite shimmery, but not gritty and has decent pigmentation. I find myself reaching for this product quite often and am really fond of it. I am not sure if I would repurchase it though, as I have a feeling that there may be better cream shadows out there. I guess we will wait and see. I do think it costs more than it is worth though, at least where I live.