Shiseido Shimmering Cream eye color

Filtered by hair type : Wavy

4.3

Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Mica, Dipropylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Paraffin, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Sodium Dehydroacetate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Palmitic Acid, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Carmine (Ci 75470), Tocopherol,Tocopheryl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polysilicone-2, Polyacrylate-4, Peg/Ppg-36/41 Dimethyl Ether, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Methicone, Zinc Oxide, Tetradecene.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I think this is my first encounter with cream eyeshadows. And an okay one. I have it in two shades, don't remember the names, but one is anthracite and the other goldish. I would say it is medium-lasting, very intense color at the beginning but fades away after several hours. And does have a tendency to crease. Any I always wear primer underneath eyeshadows.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

I bought 6 of these as I'm slowly making the switch to cream shadows due to powders irritating my eyes. I bought the yellowish one, the khaki green one, the taupe one, the violet one and the mid brown one - I think they are all part of one release. They are very pigmented but easily blend out using my Bobbi Brown cream shadow brush. Even the wildest of colours (the yellow one!) sheers out beautifully. They last forever and don't fade during the day. I use these to lay down a base then pop some Charlotte Tilbury on the lid for extra oomph. I find they don't crease or emphasise the lines around my eyes - nor do they settle into my increasingly crepey lids. Really a worthwhile product for those 'swipe and go' days.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Like so many others, I purchased this in the shade BR306/Leather, a beautiful rich brown shade. My experience with this shadow has been so positive that I want to purchase one or 2 more of these (Patina and Sable, if I can find them at the SDM near me, which carries only a limited selection). Leather has a subtle and sophisticated shimmer that isn't too over the top. It applies smoothly and evenly and lasts all day. I find I can use my finger but for getting a more precise application and for blending, the Real Techniques Shading Brush is just perfect. I can use that brush to get the shadow into the inner 1/4 of my lids without also smudging it accidentally under my eyes and that brush is also great for getting a nice, smoky deposit of shadow under my lower lashes. What's also great is that this lasts all day, even without a primer underneath. This also works really well as a dark base for other shadows....just try layering something like MAC Patina or Nars Kalahari over this and see those shadows take on a whole new dimension. These are also considerably less expensive than Chanel Illusion d'ombre shadows and are every bit as nice, and possibly nicer (I find the Shiseido one more pigmented than Chanel and it applies more evenly). I am hoping this won't dry out as quickly as my Chanel Ebloui did - that was really disappointing, especially for what those shadows cost. From now on, I'm sticking with Shiseido or Lise Watier for this type of shadow.

UPDATE: I don't know about the US but these are, apparently, being discontinued in Canada according to one Shiseido sales clerk when I was on my seemingly fruitless search for a particular shade. And the one shade I really wanted - GR707/Patina - didn't seem to be available ANYWHERE and was never shown on the Canadian Shiseido site but the SDM where I often shop did have a counter tester in that shade. I asked the Cosmetics Manager to try to get it for me and call me when it came in. A few weeks later, I stopped in to see if it had been restocked again and that's when I learned that they're being discontinued, which is such a shame. BUT she actually GAVE me the counter sample of Patina, just like that - she said "You're a regular customer and I know how much you wanted this shade - just take it!" I was floored....I offered to pay for it but as it's a counter tester, they can't really charge for it but she knows that I'll continue to be a loyal customer so I guess it was "win/win" for both of us. Don't delay though, especially if you are in Canada...if you see a shade you've been thinking of getting "one of these days", grab it now because it will be gone very soon.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

I start by saying I have dry skin & don't like layering powder around my sensitive eyes. I have always been envious of those who could. But that ended when Shiseido started releasing their cream shadow range and expanded their colour range.

These great quality products… luxurious & long lasting. Not too pigmented nor too shimmery. On my olive skin most of the colours look great… wearable to the office or the beach. I can apply it with my finger or brush & it sits perfectly on skin.

I currently own 6 of these & would highly recommend them.

I found this eye shadow to be very good, won't crease and last a whole day. it is very easy to remove at the end of the day.

I have this in pale pink, I like the effect it has on my eyes, it is very subtle and brightens my eyes which is exactly what I am looking for. a little bit of this shadow and eyeline, I am good to go.

The price however is expensive for eye shadow... but the quality is good, so I guess it is OK

Perfect colour to pair with MAC Sumptuous Olive
Price: $32.48 CAD
Colour: (BR 709) olive green w/dirty khaki brown tint
Finish: pearlescent shimmer and sheen
Texture: molten butteriness
Pigmentation: opaque
This is one of the best crème e/s I've ever tried. The only thing creamier/butterier than this is Benefit Creaseless. This is the crème sister of Sumptuous Olive: they look gorgeous together!!
Def trying other colours despite the steep price :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have these pots in BE204 (greeny gold) and OR313 (reddish brown). These are very nice pots of easily blended eye colour. These last all day and into the evening without creasing or fading. My only issue with these is some of the glittery particles tend to fall down a little bit.