SHISEIDO Shimmering Cream eye color

Filtered by hair type : Other

4.5

Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Mica, Dipropylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Paraffin, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Sodium Dehydroacetate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Palmitic Acid, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Carmine (Ci 75470), Tocopherol,Tocopheryl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polysilicone-2, Polyacrylate-4, Peg/Ppg-36/41 Dimethyl Ether, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Methicone, Zinc Oxide, Tetradecene.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful texture, good colours, longevity, etc. I have the colour Yuba, a perfect beige-gold for my skin tone, a very useful colour that can be incorporated to beautify any eye makeup look. Lovely applied with fingers or brush.

I was so sure I wanted one, or more, after reading the reviews. I tried on several of the most popular colors, and they just didn't suit. Trying to convince myself, I even asked trusted friends and other retail people - I got a wrinkled nose response, and a lot of non-committal comments or shrugs. Ended up with Bobbi Brown cream e/s in stone, but still turning to my LM caviar stick in Chocolate.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My favorite cream shadows. These are easy to work with, and don't dry down like thick paint. They can be used sheerly or layered and last as long as the best cream shadows out there. The softly, shimmering creams also work well as liners, and the color selection is great. I've owned five of them for over a year, and the product hasn't dried out.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I absolutely love Shiseido cream eyeshadows! My favorite is Sable (BR709). It is a stunning green-leaning taupe. It really pops the green in my eye color (my eyes are light brown with bits of green and gold). The formula is long wearing, smooth, and easy to blend. I also have Meadow (BE204, a goldish color), Patina (GR707, a green) and Leather (BR306, a brown). These can be worn alone or as bases to pop or alter other colors, and can be sheered out or built up for more intense coloring. I would rebuy without hesitation. Although I suspect each twist-off pot will last me about 9 days short of forever lol!