Shiseido Shimmering Cream eye color

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive

Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Mica, Dipropylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Paraffin, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Sodium Dehydroacetate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Palmitic Acid, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Carmine (Ci 75470), Tocopherol,Tocopheryl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polysilicone-2, Polyacrylate-4, Peg/Ppg-36/41 Dimethyl Ether, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Methicone, Zinc Oxide, Tetradecene.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful texture, good colours, longevity, etc. I have the colour Yuba, a perfect beige-gold for my skin tone, a very useful colour that can be incorporated to beautify any eye makeup look. Lovely applied with fingers or brush.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I absolutely love these eyeshadows. I own quite many of them, wear them all the time (with urban decay primer). They last all day, hardly fade out, and are highly pigmented. I dont hv problem with them drying out in the jar either, even those i bought 2 years ago. Absolute best! Only wish they are cheaper.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I have both Tin and Patina.
Incredible staying power on both of them and are a delight to apply.
I use an UD eyeshadow brush to apply in general and then a Koyudo C011 to build the colour according to my look.
Patina is very similar to Skinny Jeans, but even creamier.
Tin is an unexpected delightful grey and perfect for green eyes.

I recently (June 2013) bought BK 912 (Caviar) and BE 204 (Meadow)
Caviar is much more to my taste as far as texture and colour than MAC's Blackground, my former go-to shadow for this colour range.
Meadow is a lovely old gold, great as a base, a sheer wash or built up for more impact.

I can't praise the texture, colour pay-off, staying power and suitability for ageing eyelids of all the Shiseido Shimmering Cream Shadows enough.