SHISEIDO Shimmering Cream eye color

Filtered by skin type : Oily

4.5

Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Mica, Dipropylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Paraffin, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Sodium Dehydroacetate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Palmitic Acid, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Carmine (Ci 75470), Tocopherol,Tocopheryl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polysilicone-2, Polyacrylate-4, Peg/Ppg-36/41 Dimethyl Ether, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Methicone, Zinc Oxide, Tetradecene.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I had experimented with cream eyeshadows in the past and it had not worked well for me,as I found it really difficult to work with textures like these.However,when I received this eyeshadow as a gift,I was tempted to experiment with creamy products one more time.I was happily surprised by how well the texture applied on my eyelid and how easy it was to apply,using just my fingers! I own the shade OR 313,which is a light pink with slight shimmer and it works perfect for a fresh,youthful makeup look! I bought the same eyeshadow for my best friend as a gift for her name day and she absolutely loved it!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is just a lovely eyeshadow cream. I love it how it doesn't feel cakey, it stays on for long time, and it doesn't crease after several hours! it's just awesome and I don't need to touch up because it just stays on. However, I have to build up layers to get the intensity if I want it deeper pigment. But overall it's a product that I would recommend to people=)..