SHISEIDO Shimmering Cream eye color

Filtered by skin type : Normal

3.7

Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Mica, Dipropylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Paraffin, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Sodium Dehydroacetate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Palmitic Acid, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Carmine (Ci 75470), Tocopherol,Tocopheryl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polysilicone-2, Polyacrylate-4, Peg/Ppg-36/41 Dimethyl Ether, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Methicone, Zinc Oxide, Tetradecene.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I have not tried many other cream eye shadow brands(maybe two others?), but I never really had the desire to because I have been so happy with Shiseidos.

I have had owned a total of 6 so far and currently only have 4 left. I wont give a specific review on each shade I have or had, that's too long of a review. I will admit that my favorite is BR306 Leather. A warm medium brown shade with the most beautiful shimmer/very fine glitter that always gets me compliments with my dark/black brown eyes. I use this alone or paired with other browns. A close runner up is GR707 Patina, a grey/green/brown with fine shimmers and looks stunning against any eye color including my dark browns. There are many various colors to choose from(27 I counted).

The formula from all of them are super creamy, pigmented, and extremely bendable. When applied it, they all last for hours on my hooded eyes with minimal creasing. For some reason, the darkest, blackest shade BK912 Caviar, once blended and set, it's like cement and doesn't budge AT ALL, more so than the others. It really stands out as my most "hardcore" cream eyeshadow and thus, I also use this shade as well as all the others for lining my eyes. I cannot use powder to line my eyes to get that soft lined, soft smokey effect, It doesn't work, have tried. ONLY with these cream shadows I can do that look with success. They are NOT matte, they are all shimmers. The shimmers are so elegant, so refined you can call it "adult glitter". It's never too much.

I do have a problem with all of these shadows drying up quickly. I have resorted to storing these upside down and "restoring" them with eye drops and short blasts in the microwave(please be very careful when dong this and only a few seconds). I live in a cold and dry country so its unavoidable.. Each eye shadow is not cheap(I also live in a very expensive country, Switzerland) I have shelled out the cash for these, and I love these to pieces, so I will do whatever it takes to prolong the life until I am scraping from the pan.

The packaging is typical Shiseido with it's practical, understated yet elegant design which I like.

In my opinion, these are the BEST cream eyeshadows and the only cream shadows I use.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have this in OR313 'sunshower' and it's going in MUA kit. This is a wet eyeshadow that leaves a satin finish. To me it looked smudged and like it did not spread very well and it was easily rubbed off.The packaging is also really unhygenic and this is not enough to last a long time. I'm so disappointed.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have these pots in BE204 (greeny gold) and OR313 (reddish brown). These are very nice pots of easily blended eye colour. These last all day and into the evening without creasing or fading. My only issue with these is some of the glittery particles tend to fall down a little bit.