Shiseido Shimmering Cream eye color

4.2

Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Mica, Dipropylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Paraffin, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Sodium Dehydroacetate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Palmitic Acid, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Carmine (Ci 75470), Tocopherol,Tocopheryl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polysilicone-2, Polyacrylate-4, Peg/Ppg-36/41 Dimethyl Ether, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Methicone, Zinc Oxide, Tetradecene.

Well, this was rather disappointing. I love cream eyeshadows in general, and I bought this in GR 125, a vibrant light green, thinking that it would be a great, long-lasting eyeshadow as most of the reviewers on here claim. When I applied it in the morning, the color was intense and bright and shimmery. As the day wore in, the green pigment started to wear off and soon I was left only with the shimmer. It also creased and just melted off most of my eyelid. Now mind you, I didn`t wear this with a primer, but for me the whole point of a cream eyeshadow like this is to skip primers and just use this when you`re in a rush. Not a fan.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have this in OR313 'sunshower' and it's going in MUA kit. This is a wet eyeshadow that leaves a satin finish. To me it looked smudged and like it did not spread very well and it was easily rubbed off.The packaging is also really unhygenic and this is not enough to last a long time. I'm so disappointed.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I got a pink cream eye color and I hate it. While it is true that it is long lasting, it doesn't stay true to its shade. After 3 hours it gets white-ish. I also don't like the lack of pigmentation. You really need to add layers to one application to get a nice pigmented shade!

I got one of these in Moss and sad to say, I ended up returning it. I'm a cream e/s addict and I'm picky about the formulation. I really didn't care for this one. It was very soft, but I wouldn't call it creamy. It didn't blend well on my lids and actually felt like it continued to be wet even after topping it with powder e/s.

The color moss was gorgeous, although a bit too much shimmer for my liking.

Don't like the packaging either. I felt like the lid wasn't thick enough so it made twisting it off a bit difficult.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I think this is my first encounter with cream eyeshadows. And an okay one. I have it in two shades, don't remember the names, but one is anthracite and the other goldish. I would say it is medium-lasting, very intense color at the beginning but fades away after several hours. And does have a tendency to crease. Any I always wear primer underneath eyeshadows.

I was so sure I wanted one, or more, after reading the reviews. I tried on several of the most popular colors, and they just didn't suit. Trying to convince myself, I even asked trusted friends and other retail people - I got a wrinkled nose response, and a lot of non-committal comments or shrugs. Ended up with Bobbi Brown cream e/s in stone, but still turning to my LM caviar stick in Chocolate.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

I bought 6 of these as I'm slowly making the switch to cream shadows due to powders irritating my eyes. I bought the yellowish one, the khaki green one, the taupe one, the violet one and the mid brown one - I think they are all part of one release. They are very pigmented but easily blend out using my Bobbi Brown cream shadow brush. Even the wildest of colours (the yellow one!) sheers out beautifully. They last forever and don't fade during the day. I use these to lay down a base then pop some Charlotte Tilbury on the lid for extra oomph. I find they don't crease or emphasise the lines around my eyes - nor do they settle into my increasingly crepey lids. Really a worthwhile product for those 'swipe and go' days.

I found this eye shadow to be very good, won't crease and last a whole day. it is very easy to remove at the end of the day.

I have this in pale pink, I like the effect it has on my eyes, it is very subtle and brightens my eyes which is exactly what I am looking for. a little bit of this shadow and eyeline, I am good to go.

The price however is expensive for eye shadow... but the quality is good, so I guess it is OK

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have this in sunshower, a peachy/orangey colour. I really like the texture of this product, it feels so smooth and moist and it applies so smoothly. I use my fingers to apply it, it is a great product to use when you are feeling lazy and don't want to get out the brushes and palettes. A light wash of this across the lids with nothing else looks fine. It lasts on me all day, however, it does tend to crease slightly but even then it doesn't look as creasing normally does. It is also easily fixed with a semi-decent eye primer. It is quite shimmery, but not gritty and has decent pigmentation. I find myself reaching for this product quite often and am really fond of it. I am not sure if I would repurchase it though, as I have a feeling that there may be better cream shadows out there. I guess we will wait and see. I do think it costs more than it is worth though, at least where I live.

I have Patina. I had originally wanted the limited-edition color that Emma Stone was wearing in an ad, but a sales assistant suggested this color instead, saying it was similar to the other one that had been sold out.

I use the tip of my ring finger to apply this. It glides nicely and is not too hard or too runny. It has a subtle shimmer and not to opaque; I think the texture is perfect. My eyes still need some definition, so I layer a Lancome shimmery black eyeshadow around the outer corner of my eyes. One time, a sales assistant at a cosmetic counter literally grabbed me to ask which eyeshadow product I use!