Shiseido Shimmering Cream eye color

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Mica, Dipropylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Paraffin, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Sodium Dehydroacetate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Palmitic Acid, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Carmine (Ci 75470), Tocopherol,Tocopheryl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polysilicone-2, Polyacrylate-4, Peg/Ppg-36/41 Dimethyl Ether, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Methicone, Zinc Oxide, Tetradecene.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I had experimented with cream eyeshadows in the past and it had not worked well for me,as I found it really difficult to work with textures like these.However,when I received this eyeshadow as a gift,I was tempted to experiment with creamy products one more time.I was happily surprised by how well the texture applied on my eyelid and how easy it was to apply,using just my fingers! I own the shade OR 313,which is a light pink with slight shimmer and it works perfect for a fresh,youthful makeup look! I bought the same eyeshadow for my best friend as a gift for her name day and she absolutely loved it!

Perfect colour to pair with MAC Sumptuous Olive
Price: $32.48 CAD
Colour: (BR 709) olive green w/dirty khaki brown tint
Finish: pearlescent shimmer and sheen
Texture: molten butteriness
Pigmentation: opaque
This is one of the best crème e/s I've ever tried. The only thing creamier/butterier than this is Benefit Creaseless. This is the crème sister of Sumptuous Olive: they look gorgeous together!!
Def trying other colours despite the steep price :)

Popular Eye Shadows