bareMinerals Flawless Definition Curl & Lengthen

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
bareMinerals Flawless Definition Curl & Lengthen

1 review

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I heard so many good reviews on this mascara so I had to go to Sephora and buy it. I had hesitated originally because of the price. I wasn't sure if it would be worth buying for $18 but since my last mascara had expired and I needed a new one for Prom I decided to try it out. I can tell you that when I put this mascara on my eyes suddenly stood out a lot more. My lashes were perfectly curled and they really stood out. They didn't make my lashes like spider legs or get to clumpy. They leave my lashes feeling great and it doesn't weigh them down. They just look beautiful. I have tried so many different mascaras and this is my favorite. I will totally be buying it again and I really recommend this mascara. The only thing I didn't like which I can get used to is that since the brush is so long to add curl and length the brush sometimes get's the mascara on my skin but it can be easily taken off and covered up. This is just overall the best mascara I have ever tried. It is most definitely worth the $18.