bareMinerals Flawless Definition Curl & Lengthen

4.1

on 8/9/2016 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I didn't get any curling from this mascara.

I don't know that I really expected to, but part of me always buys into the hype.

It was an ok mascara. I didn't really like the brush. The shape didn't make it easier to get the corner lashes, or the bottom lashes either.

The formula was ok. Not too wet or too dry, not a lot of flaking, or running.

on 12/18/2015 1:29:00 PM

I've tried A LOT of mascaras, and still on the search for my holy grail. I picked this up as this girl I know of swears by this mascara, her lashes are always on point and look amazing. I have short asian lashes, so I have yet to find the perfect one. This one definitely gives some length, but doesn't hold the curl very well at all. For $18, I wouldn't buy it again.

on 5/7/2015 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Perfect, HG mascara. It is very difficult to get off but to be fair most mascaras are a nightmare for me to remove. I think the performance is worth the difficulty in removal. It also flakes a tiny bit but again, almost all mascaras flake on me so I don't count it as a particular negative. This gives my lashes the best look they've ever had, no question. Perfect length, perfect volume, perfect curl. Formula isn't too wet or too dry, is very black, doesn't clump, doesn't smudge. It also doesn't need "ageing"; the formula is perfect as soon you open the tube. So many mascaras are so disappointing, this one is reliably brilliant.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My favorite thing about this mascara is the wand, which is how I decide on which mascara to buy and repurchase again. These types of wands work for my thin short eyelashes at making them look longer. This doesn't noticeably help hold a curl or curl my lashes since mine are short. I would like bare essentials products so much more if they made the packaging look more appealing. This mascara and Buxom's lash mascara are my two favorite cruelty free brand mascaras that I will continue to purchase until something else amazes me.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I heard so many good reviews on this mascara so I had to go to Sephora and buy it. I had hesitated originally because of the price. I wasn't sure if it would be worth buying for $18 but since my last mascara had expired and I needed a new one for Prom I decided to try it out. I can tell you that when I put this mascara on my eyes suddenly stood out a lot more. My lashes were perfectly curled and they really stood out. They didn't make my lashes like spider legs or get to clumpy. They leave my lashes feeling great and it doesn't weigh them down. They just look beautiful. I have tried so many different mascaras and this is my favorite. I will totally be buying it again and I really recommend this mascara. The only thing I didn't like which I can get used to is that since the brush is so long to add curl and length the brush sometimes get's the mascara on my skin but it can be easily taken off and covered up. This is just overall the best mascara I have ever tried. It is most definitely worth the $18.

on 1/17/2013 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This mascara was in the trio box along with flawless definition original and voluminous. This was my favorite out of the other two. It really curled and lengthened my lashes. I got a lot of compliments. The lashes didn't clump nor did it flake on me throughout the day. The bristles on the brush grab each hair and evenly coats all the lashes. I am going to buy the full size because i feel that it is worth the price. I definitely recommend this mascara.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I'd prefer if this were waterproof, but I really don't like BE's waterproof mascara (that brush sucks!). THIS brush is awesome - I've just never seen anything like it. And really, even though it's non-waterproof, it still stays on pretty well without smudging.

As a testament to how good this looks, I was in Sephora one day, and when a SA came over to greet me, she said, "Wow, you have amazing lashes! What are you using?" I pointed over to the BE area and said, "Just the Flawless Definition Curl & Lengthen formula - no fancy tricks. Two coats on the upper lashes, one coat on the lower lashes." HG mascara for sure.