Bare Escentuals Flawless Definition Curl & Lengthen

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Bare Escentuals Flawless Definition Curl & Lengthen

on 12/18/2015 1:29:00 PM

I've tried A LOT of mascaras, and still on the search for my holy grail. I picked this up as this girl I know of swears by this mascara, her lashes are always on point and look amazing. I have short asian lashes, so I have yet to find the perfect one. This one definitely gives some length, but doesn't hold the curl very well at all. For $18, I wouldn't buy it again.

on 4/7/2012 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I purchased this mascara during Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty event for 50% off I think. I have been on the hunt for a new mascara for quite some time. When I looked at the applicator display in the store, I really like the fact that there were both short & long fibers.
I won't judge a mascara on the first time I use it. But after using this for 2 weeks, I can honestly say I am not impressed.
I really wanted to like this mascara. I loved the way it really coated my shorter lashes but that's as far as it goes.
I have straight lashes that don't hold curl. This mascara added some (not alot) of length and I could not see any difference in curl. The biggest disappointment was how much it flaked. While at work, I check my makeup at lunch & would always see huge flakes on my cheeks & it transferred onto my eyeshadow (even with UD primer!)
When I apply mascara I always scrape the wand on the side of the bottle & then I wipe it once on a paper towel. That made no difference...there always seemed to be huge globs of this on the wand.
A big disappointment for me.