bareMinerals Flawless Definition Curl & Lengthen

bareMinerals Flawless Definition Curl & Lengthen

3.8

on 11/30/2014 3:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Wow. Did not hold curl no matter what. The little stopper thing came off so I would have to wipe of excess every time. Not worth the time and effort for crappy results.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My favorite thing about this mascara is the wand, which is how I decide on which mascara to buy and repurchase again. These types of wands work for my thin short eyelashes at making them look longer. This doesn't noticeably help hold a curl or curl my lashes since mine are short. I would like bare essentials products so much more if they made the packaging look more appealing. This mascara and Buxom's lash mascara are my two favorite cruelty free brand mascaras that I will continue to purchase until something else amazes me.

on 3/25/2013 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I actually adore this mascara. My hg is CG Clump Crusher, but this is a close second. I already have very long, thick eyelashes, so I'm not looking for drama. Just something to darken and define without clumps. Well, this does a fantastic job of doing so! I love the brush and the formula glides on like a dream. Just one swipe is all I need. My biggest gripe is that the tube, for whatever reason, always ends up with a ton of excess product all over it in little clumps. Well, no worries, I can just wipe it off with a wet towel. Problem solved. Rather there be clumps on the side of the tube than on my peepers!

on 6/26/2012 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am not really impressed with this brand's mascaras, so I was not sure about this one when I received it in a kit. I have owned it for awhile now and I admit, I do like it. It does lengthen my lashes quite a bit and gives them a slight curl (nothing dramatic.) It does not clump on me and stays all day.
The price is a bit steep for it though when i have run into other mascaras that do similar work for far less, but this is made of all natural ingredients, so I will forgive it.
I would not buy this again because of the price tag, but it is a great mascara.