bareMinerals Flawless Definition Curl & Lengthen

3.3

on 8/9/2016 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I didn't get any curling from this mascara.

I don't know that I really expected to, but part of me always buys into the hype.

It was an ok mascara. I didn't really like the brush. The shape didn't make it easier to get the corner lashes, or the bottom lashes either.

The formula was ok. Not too wet or too dry, not a lot of flaking, or running.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I'd prefer if this were waterproof, but I really don't like BE's waterproof mascara (that brush sucks!). THIS brush is awesome - I've just never seen anything like it. And really, even though it's non-waterproof, it still stays on pretty well without smudging.

As a testament to how good this looks, I was in Sephora one day, and when a SA came over to greet me, she said, "Wow, you have amazing lashes! What are you using?" I pointed over to the BE area and said, "Just the Flawless Definition Curl & Lengthen formula - no fancy tricks. Two coats on the upper lashes, one coat on the lower lashes." HG mascara for sure.

I was just a little disappointed in this mascara. . . ive had cheaper mascaras that have worked a lot better than this one, so i probably wont purchase again. It was okay, but for the price, i won't continue buying it. It lengthened my lashes a little, and didn't clump or anything which was good, but it wasn't great. And i have bought better mascaras than this, so i wouldn't reccommend this one.