Bare Escentuals Flawless Definition Curl & Lengthen

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Bare Escentuals Flawless Definition Curl & Lengthen

on 11/30/2014 3:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Wow. Did not hold curl no matter what. The little stopper thing came off so I would have to wipe of excess every time. Not worth the time and effort for crappy results.

on 3/25/2013 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm normally a drugstore mascara kind of girl. Even paying $8 for mascara seems like WAY too much for me, and while some mascaras did great in the beginning, many petered out and just let me with "okay" lashes.

Then one day I realized just how bad I needed a new mascara (this one was drying up) and I happened to be by a bareMinerals boutique. I loved everything I had tried there so far, so I decided to look into their mascaras. I'm so happy I did!

My lashes or normally relatively straight and short - to the point that if I don't have mascara on, you can't really tell they're there. This mascara is absolutely amazing, in that it provides great color and actually curls my lashes without the need of an eye curler. It goes on easily and doesn't dry to anything that is crusty or brittle. Relatively speaking, my lashes still feel pretty soft with the product on them.

Normally spending $18 on mascara is absolutely ridiculous to me, but this Curl & Lengthen mascara really does the trick. I already have a backup!

on 1/17/2013 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This mascara was in the trio box along with flawless definition original and voluminous. This was my favorite out of the other two. It really curled and lengthened my lashes. I got a lot of compliments. The lashes didn't clump nor did it flake on me throughout the day. The bristles on the brush grab each hair and evenly coats all the lashes. I am going to buy the full size because i feel that it is worth the price. I definitely recommend this mascara.