bareMinerals Flawless Definition Curl & Lengthen

Filtered by skin type : Normal
bareMinerals Flawless Definition Curl & Lengthen

3.8

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I heard so many good reviews on this mascara so I had to go to Sephora and buy it. I had hesitated originally because of the price. I wasn't sure if it would be worth buying for $18 but since my last mascara had expired and I needed a new one for Prom I decided to try it out. I can tell you that when I put this mascara on my eyes suddenly stood out a lot more. My lashes were perfectly curled and they really stood out. They didn't make my lashes like spider legs or get to clumpy. They leave my lashes feeling great and it doesn't weigh them down. They just look beautiful. I have tried so many different mascaras and this is my favorite. I will totally be buying it again and I really recommend this mascara. The only thing I didn't like which I can get used to is that since the brush is so long to add curl and length the brush sometimes get's the mascara on my skin but it can be easily taken off and covered up. This is just overall the best mascara I have ever tried. It is most definitely worth the $18.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

The original Flawless Definition is my HG mascara (along with Buxom Lash) so when I saw a trio of bareMinerals mascaras online, I scooped it up without really looking to see what was included. The trio includes the original, as well as this formula, and the volumizing version.

I wish I'd taken a closer look. The Curl & Lengthen is as disappointing and poorly conceived as the original Flawless Definition is amazing and brilliant.

Perhaps it's because I've become used to applying mascara with a rubberized brush, but this synthetic hair-type wand sucks. It's one of those that's concave in the center and after giving it about 5 days of trying, I've given up. I cannot get this mascara to go on evenly. The brush deposits huge pools of mascara on some lashes and barely goes on to others. Try as I may, I could not get it to go on evenly or smooth out. It just sits in big blobs on my eyelashes while other lashes look nearly bare. Likewise for the Volumizing version. Both are now in the trash.

One of the worst mascaras I've used. For life-changing lashes, try the original formula. But skip this.

I love the brush and formula - if only it didn't smudge with my oily lids! I get curling, length, and volume with this one. I don't absolutely have to curl my lashes (as they stay curled even if I haven't since the day before) but I wouldn't solely rely on this for curling either. This mascara applies easily and I love that I don't have to spend time tinkering with a lash comb after. It's also very buildable and I find that I can get dramatic lashes even more easily as the tube gets a little drier. Would be HG if it didn't smear - but the smudging is minimal enough that I'd bear with it and carry around q-tips... And probably buy it again just to hope it works even better the next go-around.

BEST mascara ever!

Pros: Truely gives a great curl & lengthening
gives great volume
lasts a whole day (+ the day after, ups)
without parabenes and perfume
love this product, repurchased this ever since

Cons: a bit pricey