Bare Escentuals Flawless Definition Curl & Lengthen

Bare Escentuals Flawless Definition Curl & Lengthen

on 8/9/2016 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I didn't get any curling from this mascara.

I don't know that I really expected to, but part of me always buys into the hype.

It was an ok mascara. I didn't really like the brush. The shape didn't make it easier to get the corner lashes, or the bottom lashes either.

The formula was ok. Not too wet or too dry, not a lot of flaking, or running.

on 10/12/2013 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Other, Medium

Purchased this mascara during their 20% off weekend. Terrible results -- after applying my eyelashes were brittle. This product does not lengthen or curI as claimed. I guess I should have purchased the original "flawless definition" since that mascara has the highest rating. Will be returning as I have my receipt. This mascara is "dollar" and drug store quality.

on 2/24/2013 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

What a surprise! I had heard of this mascara but have worn Chanel's for many years. No matter what they came out with, I found one that worked; starting with Instant Lash many years ago. Recently I have been wearing Inimitable and found it wonderful; but I have never been happy with the cost. For almost half the price I can get BE's lovely Flawless Definition Curl and Lengthen; and yes, it does both. I have blonde roots to my light brown lashes and must wear something. I also wore black for years, but have changed to the Espresso colour in this. It is a beautiful brown and looks very natural as well as somewhat dressy. Perhaps because it is not as harsh looking.

It curls lashes that don't curl well; adds definition, and makes my eyes look awake! There are no problems with smudging, and there are no flakes to contend with. I like this mascara as well as Inimitable, and will also try the volumizing one.