bareMinerals Flawless Definition Curl & Lengthen

Filtered by age: 44-55
bareMinerals Flawless Definition Curl & Lengthen

3.0

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Truly one of the worst mascaras I have ever purchased. It does not add length, volume or enhance curl. From the first use, the mascara formula was very dry and clumpy. It did nothing for my lashes. Did not smudge and was easy to remove.

on 3/29/2014 1:43:00 PM

Really liking this so far! Definitely more curl than my normal BareMinerals mascara and lengthens too. A really good all rounder,

I was surprised at how much I like this product. It might not be perfect, but it's close enough for me. My eyes had watered and itched non-stop for the past couple of years, which I thought was due to sinus allergies. I switched mascaras a couple of times trying both drug store and more expensive brands with no change to the eye problem. Thinking that a waterproof mascara might be my only option, I asked the saleslady at Ulta for help in finding something that would stay put, but not be a PITA to remove. When she heard about my allergies she suggested this one, since it was all natural and came in an espresso (brown/black) shade. Wow! What a difference. The constant watering and itching disappeared overnight. It goes on smooth, with only a bit of clumping and hasn't dried out in the tube. No smudging, no flaking, and now that my eyes aren't constantly watering I actually still have mascara on at the end of the day. It washes off easily with no residue. I gave it a 4 because of the claim that it curls your eyelashes. It doesn't. Maybe its supposed to work well with an eyelash curler? No clue what Bare Escentuals was thinking with that one. Since the curl isn't an issue with me, I'm happy with the product. I did have a problem with the first tube I bought. After a few days of use, a clear liquid (water?) started to drip out of the top of the tube. I returned it for a new one and have not had that problem again.

on 1/15/2013 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this mascara when I bought the volumizing formula, opened the box and found this inside. I decided to try it anyway and it basically made one huge clump out of my thin lashes. Am going to return

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I'd prefer if this were waterproof, but I really don't like BE's waterproof mascara (that brush sucks!). THIS brush is awesome - I've just never seen anything like it. And really, even though it's non-waterproof, it still stays on pretty well without smudging.

As a testament to how good this looks, I was in Sephora one day, and when a SA came over to greet me, she said, "Wow, you have amazing lashes! What are you using?" I pointed over to the BE area and said, "Just the Flawless Definition Curl & Lengthen formula - no fancy tricks. Two coats on the upper lashes, one coat on the lower lashes." HG mascara for sure.