bareMinerals Flawless Definition Curl & Lengthen

Filtered by age: 30-35
bareMinerals Flawless Definition Curl & Lengthen

3.0

1 review

This is a nice mascara, in my opinion. Nice, but nothing all that great. What I like about it is that, despite being quite a wet formula, it curls my very long-but-fine lashes well and the curl lasts. One coat gives a natural, lightweight fanned-out look, and I suppose the lightweight nature of the formula is what allows the curl to last. It's possible to build some decent volume, too, with about three coats - though, it's not marketed as a volumising product, so those in search of dramatic, thickened lashes should look elsewhere. With two to three coats I get some clumping, so I think this mascara works best just to give a single natural coat - a clean daytime look. However, even when layered, my lashes feel soft to the touch, not overly dry or crispy. I'm not wowed by the applicator - it's a regular (not rubberised) bristle brush with a slightly thinner 'waist' (sort of figure 8 in shape) - but it does a reasonable job.
I personally wouldn't be *overly* keen to repurchase as I feel the original Flawless Definition is more user-friendly and produces similar natural-looking results (with less effort on my part!) However, it's a decent product, and I've checked 'yes' to repurchase in order to reflect that.