wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana
Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaColor Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaWet 'N Wild 'Reserve your Cabana'Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

4.7

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (5% w/w), Oxybenzone (1.5% w/w) Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Methicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Bisabolol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 8/7/2017 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I do sweep this under my eyes or my cheebones and down my nose for a brightening effect. It definitely makes my face appear smoother. However, anyone with darker skin then me this will appear ashy.

The packaging for this sucks. It doesnt fit well with my other products. It seems like a big pan but its very shallow so you hit pan quickly and everything start crumbling quickly. There is also a lot of kickback.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

The packaging is very simple and product is veeeeery gooooood

on 12/31/2016 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I bought this after much hesitation because damn in the pan and it's so close to my skin tone, and I heard people say it's very subtle, I was so afraid it was not gonna show up. Luckily it does! It's so so beautiful, you can definitely tell it's there when the light hits it, but it's never overbearing. It's a gentle soft glow that loks very soft focused and airbrushed. It's definitely not at all gliterry, and in a way it can be quite "matte", as in it evens out my skin texture and does not emphasize the acne scars and pores on my cheeks on bit. This is the highlight I reach for even on my worse skin day. I wouldn't use it anywhere else other than the high points of my face though, I tried it for under eye brightening, nope that's too frosty. The powder is very soft to the touch, a bit powdery on the finger and kicks up lots of powder even when dabbed lightly with a brush. I don't mind because it's a 13 grams pan. It lasts very well on the skin, easily last through a whole 8 hour work day, but beyond that point I can hardly see it on my cheek anymore. In itself, it's not supposed to be a wham bam standout highlight anyway, it starts out sublte and fade very gracefully (some highlights, like the elf Moonlight Pearls fades from an initial even glow to a splotchy glittery mess on me). Overall, I'm very pleased with is highlight, I highly recommend this, if it shows up on you of course. The colour veers suuuuuper close to my skin tone (yellow-olive undertone), but fortunately it still has enough shine and the lacks of a similar olive undertone helps it show on my skin. If you're a very ligh skinned pinky-yellow leaning person then I reckon it'd show up. Then again, it's a great product that even if it doesn't shuit my skin tone, I'd happily pass it on to a friend.
Since I'm so in love with this product, again, I'm in constant fear that Wet'n'Wild will discontinue it. But they do have a tendency to rehash popular formulas and bring them back to life under new names so I still have hope. It's definitely a staple product for me. The packaging is a bit bulky and flimsy though, but the price and the quality make everything right.

Skin: Other, Olive, Neutral

So I bought this after hearing the rave reviews that it was a Mary Louminizer dupe. I don't have the product to compare but I think of it less as a highlighter and more like a soft glow radiant finishing powder which is what I use this for. I'm in my early 40's/light medium olive/dry t zone and I'm highly picky with powder and highlighter, picking the wrong one of either will exemplify EVERY sign of aging pores/wrinkles/bags/lines/etc.. You get a lot of product for the price, I paid about $3.98 at Walgreens. I've owned other high end illuminating finish powders such as Estee Lauder and found the sparkle was over the top disco ball, but not with this. If I could complain about anything it would be the texture is somewhat hard/dry formula, but that can be good for not picking up too much product and setting a look without appearing cakey. The packaging is cheap and bulky, for some reason the hinge and the opening has similar so I always attempt to open at the hinge, but hey the price is right. I'm close to pan so that is a really good indicator for me since I'm a makeup adventure seeker.

on 6/30/2015 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is marketed as a bronzer but I find it to be a highlighter. I think depending on your skin tone this could be either. So, olive/tan ladies this is a great highlighter. It's around $3 and it's huge. There is some glitter in it but face powder should tone that down. I highly recommend

on 12/24/2014 10:46:00 AM

Oh hello there new favorite makeup thing...

Would have never picked this up if not for some of these reviews. CLEARLY not a bronzer lol, it's a beige powder with slight shimmer housed in an enormous compact (that will last 27 years) for $3.99.

I tried the Hourglass Ambient powder (Dim) and I think it was actually *too* finely milled and high quality for my skin if that makes sense. It didn't work as a setting powder (no oil control) and I couldn't detect any highlighting properties. I literally could not notice its presence on my face. (And for the price? nahhhh son.)

Anyway, Reserve Your Cabana is great. It has some pigment to it; I noticed this when I applied it over my blush one day - it totally cancelled out the color. For reference, I have light olive skin, so I'm not sure how this would work out on darker skin tones or extremely pale ones. I have large pores and it does have a tendency to highlight them, so when I use it as an all-over glow-maker, I fill in the sides of my nose/inner cheek with primer and then apply (before blush haha) and they're not that noticeable. When used that way, typically on a night out for me, the effect is an overall radiance. Otherwise, I use it as a regular highlight on the top of my cheekbones, bridge of nose, etc. It's not shimmery enough for a dramatic look, though. I have other products for that!

Doesn't cake, oxidize, or break me out. YAY.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this after I read it was used as a dupe for TheBalm's Mary-Lou Manizer.

My daily makeup routine: I dot Cinema Secrets corrector around my eyes & problem areas, then buff it in with a mixture of tinted moisturiser & BB cream. This provides light/medium coverage only, so I use Meow Minerals Powder Foundation to set it & provide that little bit extra coverage. I find the powdery effect finish to be very aging - enter Wet 'n' Wild's Reserve Your Cabana.

As other reviewers have noted, the amount of product is huge & there is no glitter, just a really lovely highlighter. TheBalm's Mary-Lou Manizer is $35 here in Australia & I bought WnW RYC for about $5 online. I scraped some of it into my Meow Minerals powder & mixed it up, in order to minimise the dull, powdery finish - I would be extremely reluctant to do this with a product which costs $35! I find this creates a more natural skin-like effect, & if I want to further highlight cheekbones etc I just apply the product directly on top of this.

This is simply fantastic for the size & price. I'll buy Mary-Lou Manizer one day, I hope I don't feel like an idiot when it turns out to be the same but for 7 x the price!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hermoso...mi piel es mixta y me encanta el efecto de las bases que dan un toque glow a la piel pero siempre sacan grasa.Queria iluminar mi piel de alguna forma con un bronzer. .pero termine con reserve your cabana y resulto que me dio ese efecto glow color hueso!!! hermosooooo sobre mi base!! dura ene puesto y lo mejor es que NO TIENE GLITTER.

on 5/10/2014 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

What more can I say that others haven't said already? This shade is very light-champagne gold, almost. For me, it's not quite shimmery enough to use as a highlight because I like a little drama. Instead, I use this all over the top of my powder foundation or anytime I think my skin is looking a little flat, dry, or powdery. It gives the skin a beautiful luminosity. Would definitely purchase again if I ever run out. I own all three bronzer shades. All beautiful colors and formulas for an outstanding price. I'm in love!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Really good highlighter, good price, great quality. I have high end, I mean really high end as well as $1 highlighters. This one for the price looks stunning, not too shimmery, and applies really easy. Every time I look at the mirror, I see a nice glow. The dome like packaging is a little too big, but you know a little goes a long way and this will last you forever and ever. Lol!!! Heck yes I will repurchase this. Ok and I love Ticket to Brazil for contouring. 2 HG products that are a bargain.