wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana
Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaColor Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaWet 'N Wild 'Reserve your Cabana'Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (5% w/w), Oxybenzone (1.5% w/w) Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Methicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Bisabolol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 11/1/2015 3:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This is my holy grail highlighter - one of the few product in my makeup arsenal that I never want to be without.

I have tanned medium-dark skin (NC42) and this is the perfect everyday highlighter for me. It has a sheen rather than a shimmer so is perfect for everyday looks. I use it to highlight my cheekbones, forehead and brows and it imparts a gorgeous glow with no shimmer whatsoever. It is buttery, smooth, very pigmented and lasts all day. There's not much else I could ask of it.

If you need a stronger highlight, dip your fan brush into this and then into a more shimmery highlighter such as the Becca pressed perfectors and you'll get a highlight that's a happy medium - more oomph without being gittery.
This is great if you have some texture to your skin like large pores or acne scarring.

This highlighter has multiple uses for me:- As a setting powder for a subtle all over glow, as a standalone highlighter for a natural look and mixed with a shimmery highlighter for a bolder look.

The packaging is the only downside really but for the price and the quantity you get, I can live with it.
I have already used up 3 of these and will continue to buy it for as long as it's available.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I had to drive to two different walmarts to find this and it was totally worth it. This is a very good drugstore highlighter even tough its sold as bronzer. I absolutely love the glow it gives.

on 12/26/2014 2:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This has to the best highlighter in the world. It's got a golden undertone to it and when applied lightly can really give you the most amazing glow. There's enough product in here to last a few years!

on 9/8/2013 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I disagree for the fact that this is just for light skin girls im an NC40-NC42 and this just adds the most perfect glow to my skin without making me look cakey. I have to say, this beats my drugstore favourite Tiki by Hard Candy. Plus its 4.95$! You honestly can't beat the price. The only thing is, this is so hard to find in stores. I got the last one at my walmart...i think it was a sign. LOVE this product

on 8/1/2013 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a bronzer, but like everyone else, I use this as a highlighter. I love the beige color of this, and prefer it over the pinker toned highlighters, as I have a warm, yellow undertone. However, as with most Wet'nWild products, it's pretty shimmery. This is my only problem with the product. When the pigment fades, you're just left with weird shimmer on your face. It's not easy to see unless you really look for it, but I'm extremely picky about shimmer on my face and will lean close to the mirror to search for any shimmer left on my face. It does look like a nice glow at first glance, but it is quite shimmery. The product is soft and smooth, however, I suspect the product would break pretty easily if you dropped it. Overall, just too shimmery for me.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love this product! It bestows the prettiest glow. On days I wear it to school, in the bathroom-where lighting is terrible - I look like I'm radiating a glow.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Color Reference - NC 35 (Used to be NC 30, at my lightest I am an NC15)

I must thank Make Up Alley once again for introducing me to yet another amazing product. I would have never even known about this if it wasn't for the site! I am so happy I stumbled upon this. I am obsessed with highlighters - my favorite is MAC's Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft N Gentle or Hard Candy's "Tiki". Sometimes I wear a lot of "shimmer" for example, I wear Hard Candy's blush in "honeymoon" a lot and since I do there's already a lot of glitz and glamour going on but I still want to Highlight without overdoing it. This is the perfect product for that! It gives me a gorgeous candlelit glow without being overly shimmer or overpowering. Believe me, I'm pretty out there when it comes to make up and I don't mind "overdoing" it, but this is the perfect product to balance your face when you have heavy eye make up or shimmery blush. I absolutely LOVE this, I think I may love it even more then my other two highlighters which I swear by because it is so amazing. The texture is almost like butter, I honestly just swipe my middle finger in it and place it on my cheekbone and bring it up to my temple, sometimes my nose or cupids bow depending on how I'm feeling - layer if necessary, then blend out with a large powder brush. The finished product is so gorgeous. I highly reccomend this to anybody and everybody! This is also the perfect highlighter if you are just now trying out highlighting. Love !

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Ticket to Brazil- oh my Lord! This bronzer is amazing! Great color, makes your face look like a nice vacation in Hawaii or Brazil for that matter, hahaha! Great dupe for Nars-Laguna and the best part, $30.00 cheaper!!!! Love this bronzer! :)

on 10/7/2012 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Great highlighter & all-over powder! It's touted as a dupe of the Lorac highlight & the swatches look really similar. As a highligther, this has a beautiful mild sheen to it with no sparkles or glitter. If you want a shiny highlight, this won't do it for you because the sheen is fairly mild & subtle. I like to use this lightly as an all over powder to set my makeup because it doesn't leave my skin matte, dry & flat looking.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Ive been on the hunt for a good highlight powder forever.and i saw this mentioned and figured it was worth a shot. I have medium to tan hispanic skin so yeah its not a bronzer for me.its a beautiful light beige color.its very very soft though like most wet and wild powders its can shatter very easy so be careful! it has finely milled shimmer so it comes off as a sheen on the skin a good choice say if you have oily to combo skin like myself.its a amazing fall/winter product for me because in the summer drawing attention to any oilyness is a bad idea.love love love it though it gives a very healthy "glow" to my skin which is something i had been able to say before.