wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana
Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaColor Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaWet 'N Wild 'Reserve your Cabana'Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

4.5

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (5% w/w), Oxybenzone (1.5% w/w) Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Methicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Bisabolol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 11/8/2018 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I heard about this on every makeup forum, every youtube guru insisted on it, and so I finally talked myself into trying it. You get a great deal of product for the price. It is easy to apply. I just was expecting more out of it. Everyone had talked it up to sound like it was the perfect substitute for Hourglass ALP and I wanted that "lit from within" glow that they claimed this would bring. It didn't. It felt like dry powder. It looked chalky. There is nothing inherently wrong with the product, I tried it several ways and with several different application methods, I just should have held off.

on 5/28/2017 11:10:00 PM

I almost wasn't going to buy this, since it's labelled as a bronzer and it's obvious just by looking at it that it's way too light for probably anyone to use as a bronzer. However, I noticed this keeps getting rave reviews as an HG highlighter so I decided to try it out (3.99 nothing to lose). For me this doesn't do anything as a highlight whatsoever. Applying it in the cheekbones after my powder foundation or setting powder...I just felt like I was applying another layer of powder that matches my skin color. So of course I decided to try it as a setting powder...and I love it for that. Did I need another setting powder? Of course not. But do I love finding cheap thrills and dupes such as this one where you get a huge pan of powder for less than $5? Yaaaaas! I've never tried the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder that this a supposed dupe for...but I can say this gives my skin a pretty glow and it diffuses imperfections on my skin without emphasizing fine lines, pores, or dry patches. I used it today over only concealer, in a light dusting with my ELF Kabuki brush, added a little Physicians Formula nude glow highlight, spritzed with my ELF setting spray to melt it in, and my skin was looking glowy and sunkissed...so good that even now, at midnight, I'm delaying taking my makeup off because it looks so pretty. Ridiculous. I think I'll be using this all summer, and already repurchased in case they ever discontinue. This is worth your four dollars no matter how you choose to use it...

on 1/25/2017 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use it as a setting powder and as subtle highlighter. I apply it all over my face with a fluffy brush. What a wonderfull finish! A must have product!

on 6/11/2016 5:38:00 PM

This is the beauty steal of the century. Multi tasking, its not really a bronzer at all, but a highlighting powder which doesn't contain any glitter or shimmer. My skin is a light - med with blonde hair and this bronzers colour doesnt show up as a colour on my skin. I use it to add a very subtle glow on tops of cheekbones and even set undereye concealer with. Its so natural looking no shine but a soft healthy glow. You will not regret buying this, its a huge pan and a top product

Honestly, this stuff is the holy grail of highlighters for me. It's very subtle, and gives off kind of an "angelic glow", rather than a wet looking metallic sheen like a lot of other highlighters. I've heard it's a dupe for the hourglass ambient lighting powders, and from searching the hourglass powders in store, I have to say they are extremely similar in finish, however the hourglass feels more finely milled and smooth, but honestly this stuff is like $15 AUD, and the pan is HUGE, so this is well worth the money x 1000 especially if it can compare to hourglass quality. Even though there's a tonne of product in this, I've still bought a backup, because I legit cannot imagine ever doing my makeup without this now, it's that good. Seriously, if you haven't tried it and you're on the fence about getting it, DO IT NOW!

on 5/18/2016 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I think I've finally found a dupe that can stand up to Hourglass' Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light. This product is labeled as a bronzer and if you're very fair that may be the case for you. In my case, it's an excellent finishing powder for my medium toned skin. The packaging is unassuming and rather cheap looking, so its easy to dismiss but don't do it! For the price point, you cannot beat it. You get a HUGE pan of product that can multitask beautifully. I use my RT powder brush and dust it all over my face and the results, while subtle, are gorgeous. There is no scent, no chunks of glitter, just a beautiful finish to the skin. For $7 I will definitely repurchase.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

A really lovely product, I love how much product you get, I have such pale skin and I use this as a highlighter. It's hard to over do and easy to quickly brush over my cheekbones and down my nose without worrying about blending. If you're a little hesitant to start highlighting this is the perfect product.I can literally swipe it on before I run out the door and have it look natural and pretty. It can be a little powdery but the packaging is so big that it catches the product anyways.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a good highlight. I love the WnW Fergie highlights (Rose Champagne Glow is my HG) but this one is pretty good too. Its not as glowing as the one mentioned above, but I use this on days I dont want a crazy stark or glowing highlight.

I bought this after reading tons of reviews saying it works really well as a highlighter. I'd been looking for a good highlighter that wouldn't cost a fortune, and I had high hopes for this. Unfortunately it just doesn't show up on my skin, so highlight it does not. However, it works well as an eyeshadow base to help with blending. I tried using it as an all-over face powder, and it looked nice in artificial lighting but made me look like a total greaseball in the sun. It also felt weird when applied to my whole face -- I could definitely tell I had powder on and it didn't feel natural at all.

I like that you get so much product for like $5, and it smells really nice. However, it's really powdery, so I always tap the excess of my brushes before applying. Overall, I think it's okay, but I wouldn't repurchase because it doesn't do what I wanted it to do.

on 7/15/2015 4:33:00 PM

I've heard so much about this product over the years.and up until recently, i always skipped wet n wild, reminded me too much of being in 7th grade and just starting to be interested in makeup. However, i tried a few other hyped up product (one of the fergie highlighters & Bare it All matte lippie) and was completely mind blown, so i picked this up.

First of all, you get sooooooooooooooooooooooo much product for a few bucks. Its literally available almost everywhere, so thats a plus for convenience.

The packaging sucks, like most wet and wild packaging. If i dropped this once (which i'm bound to do because i'm clumsy!) it looks like it would become a hot mess.

I do find it extremely powdery.

When i swatched it on my arm it left such a beautiful sheen, it really glowed, i was so excited! But when i tried to put it on my cheekbones, it disappeared, wasn't visible at all =( I'm hopping i'm just currently too tan(or maybe not tan enough, as my arms are tanner than my face {i always use sunscreen on my face})

I did find it to be perfect as a brow bone highlight and for highlighting the bridge of my nose, which for some reason was a bit more noticeable than on my cheeks.

I even like this as a all over subtle luminious setting powder, it gives off just the tiny about of "sparkle"/glow

I really like that this product can be used for multiple things.