wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

Filtered by eye Color : Black
wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana
Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaColor Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaWet 'N Wild 'Reserve your Cabana'Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

4.3

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (5% w/w), Oxybenzone (1.5% w/w) Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Methicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Bisabolol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I absolutely love this highlighter. I am tan in skin tone so this is a bit light on me so I like to sweep a bit of a golden highlights on my cheekbones to make it match. It is a subtle glow and it is natural. If you are fair to medium you really love this. The formula is amazing it is so smooth and not chunky and it just provides the beautiful-est glow ever. The price is also good it is four dollars at the drugstore, but I got it for a dollar after coupons. The packaging is also good. My highlighter broke and it shattered and when I tilt it up a bit of it falls out of the packaging, however I mixed a bit of the powder with baby oil to make a DIY liquid highlighter and it is amazingly pretty so I would suggest doing that as well if you want a liquid highlighter free of cost. I really love this highlighter and I would purchase it, Probably in a different shade though that would match my skin tone but the formula is really good and I have tried a different shade before and the formula is consistent. All in all, it is the best highlighter formula at this price point I have used and it is highly recommended by me.

on 3/22/2017 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I had this for a while but I forgot to use it. Since I start wearing it I have been getting compliments almost everyday. This is how I use it, I use it as powder to set my makeup. Then for large pores I use stippling brush. I would say that contour is must after using this otherwise my face look BIG. I look radiant but not glittery. I am so glad I tried.

Used this as an highlighter even though it's stated as a "bronzer"
It's great for someone who doesn't want to have way-too-shimmery highlights (e.g. becca), it feels more natural than becca's highlighter.
The size of it is really big and the price is cheap!!! Totally worth the money!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Pros:
- Beautiful colour
- Long lasting
- Amazing, buttery pigmentation
- Has sunscreen built-in!
- Can be used as a part of your every-day makeup routine (illumining effects are subtle)
- Can be used as a highlighter or an over-all setting powder (if you have darker skin)
- Inexpensive

Cons:
- Often sold out & hard to find!
- Clunky packaging
- The Sunscreen and shimmer reflect light which is bad for flash photography (will make your face appear white!)

Neutral:
- NOT an Hourglass ambient powder dupe unlike others may have said... I find that Hourglass powders are more finely milled and give more of a subtle effect. The Hourglass powders look better in pictures as well.

on 8/1/2013 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a bronzer, but like everyone else, I use this as a highlighter. I love the beige color of this, and prefer it over the pinker toned highlighters, as I have a warm, yellow undertone. However, as with most Wet'nWild products, it's pretty shimmery. This is my only problem with the product. When the pigment fades, you're just left with weird shimmer on your face. It's not easy to see unless you really look for it, but I'm extremely picky about shimmer on my face and will lean close to the mirror to search for any shimmer left on my face. It does look like a nice glow at first glance, but it is quite shimmery. The product is soft and smooth, however, I suspect the product would break pretty easily if you dropped it. Overall, just too shimmery for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This powder has a very, light beige coloring to it. It provides sun protection (which is always a plus!). It has a very fine, silky texture to it. It wears pretty well on the face without needing hardy any touchups. And it comes in a very big compact with lots of product inside as well.

It is too light in tone to be a true bronzer. Instead, I find that it provides a nice little glow to my face instead. And, it is absolutely perfect for use all year round.

This is a true gem of a powder that's super affordable to pick up!